White man Black female

How many of you here fuck black chicks? or have black girlfriends or black wives?

None of us here want to get wrecked by white woman in divorce or have little Elliot Rodgers like children. There aren't a lot in Canada but fuck they have some pretty big asses and I can definitely see the appeal in them sometimes. So anyways, what are the pros to them? and what are some of the cons to fucking black chicks? right away I'm thinking that I just wouldn't want to meet their families or brother Tyrone and Jamal. How many of you have jungle fever? Also, why the HELL does this relationship work so well when compared to other relationships?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nloWCnvGATU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>women initiate divorces
>women far less likely to initiate divorce with a far higher SMV man
>black woman lowest SMV woman
>white man highest SMV man
Not hard.

I don't talk to women

if a white man decides to marry a black woman that is his absolute last resort. white, asian, hispanic, indian, wouldn't date him.

if a black woman marriages a white man that is her last resort because she wanted tyrone's bbc and got a white one instead.

thats why they don't divorce, both are already at the bottom of the barrel.

Speak for yourself you cuck. Some white men have big cocks. Some black men have small cocks

>2017
>not having a sexy redpilled black wife
It's like you're not even trying.

I dated a black woman. It worked out well because she believed her kind to be inferior, saying "i lowkey hate my own". So the feeling was mutual. In the end I left her when I got the "jungle fever" out of my system. She was a great fuck but never wife material.

Its almost like a normal statistical distribution my god what a concept

why are threads made perpetuating this bullshit when literally the only "source" given is some shitty image with faulty data?

please, just go back to plebbit

My cousin is marrying a black chick, so I guess at least their kid won't be in a fatherless household.
Personally, black chicks turn a boner into a vagina, I just can't fap to them.
If I had to have sex with a black chick, it'd look like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=nloWCnvGATU

I totally would if I found them attractive, but unfortunately I have a low sex drive so I barely find anything attractive enough to fuck, let along black chicks.

The weakest link I see in this diagram is white women

This is very easy to explain:

No one wants black girls. Thus a white guy that dates black girl is probably the lowest tier white guy ever that has no chance with another girls. Thus he is probably a beta male, that's why he won't even try to cheat with another girl.

>Black women are fucking lazy
>Black women finds white man who does all the work
It's not that hard.
Black people are just fucking lazy niggers.

White women wants to be the princess and slutty blacked.com, doesnt work out so well for them

me and the gf

I think black women just have spent most of their lives around black men and see them as general idiots. They respect white men because most of them aren't welfare recipients, crack heads, or living with their mothers well into their 50's.

Here's the real data on dating preferences.