Think about it. What's the first question that a commie senator on a Committee is going to ask?

Think about it. What's the first question that a commie senator on a Committee is going to ask?

> Be a senator on Muh Russia Committee

"Why did you think it was okay?"

> Be Donny Jr., shitlord.

"Well, I mean, Hillary did it. Like. Actually followed through. And Obama did in (((Israel))). Gfy."

Even if there was anything illegal involved (which there isn't), and even if there was a Democratic miracle that brought charges on Donny Jr. It doesn't matter.

We have a Hillary. We have Podesta. We have Lynch. We have Obama.

Putting him on the stand for an inaction is more than enough as it is.

So what is it, Sup Forums? Is President Trump sacrificing his first born to please Kek and bring about the Great Happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

observer.com/2017/01/ukraine-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-election/
politico.com/story/2017/01/ukraine-sabotage-trump-backfire-233446
archive.is/UGMJH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The biggest danger is the old "you lied to the FBI" trick I suspect for Trump Jr and Kushner. If the FBI interviewed them and they said something that could be interpreted as denying a meeting like this that's a lot easier a prosecution than campaign contribution stuff.

This is comfy. Thank you, user.

Perhaps. But he still publicly presented the emails. And all he has to say is "Well, I didn't think it was important since nothing came of it."

Trump Jr is gonna ream the Senate panel.

He was offered information that could put Hillary Clinton in jail.

Russian was gonna offer evidence that Hillary Clinton was a Russian asset. Russia was gonna burn her for being a double agent.

That's the gist of the New York Times piece.

what kind of fucking deranged fantasy is this? Is this how the the alt-right spend their time?
He met with a Russian person saying they represented Russia and it's government wanting to support Mr. Trump. If he had said "no thanks" = no problem. Saying "I love it!" AND HE TOOK THE MEET? He fucked up.

Why can't you shitheads just admit he fucked up? Fucking traitors all of you.

I wish it was that true and that serious, but I think it's just wishful thinking, senpai.

It's a nothingburger...

- no actual help was received
- meeting was orchestrated by Russian lawyer under false pretenses
- Trump Jr was offered information that could get Hillary sent to prison for espionage and treason.

"Hey Don Jr. Some Russian bitch claims Hillary is a Russian double agent. A Manchurian Candidate."

The problem is that the lawyer doesn't have any connection to the Russian government. So even if he took the meeting on that assumption, it's still not a crime considering she isn't involved with the Kremlin.

Nice try though, shareblue. Tell David to go fuck himself for us.

>He met with a Russian person that some DJ in England said represented their government, wanting to support Mr. Trump. She said in an interview today that she never had or has.

>Why can't you shitheads just admit he fucked up? Fucking traitors all of you.

> Norway

He was offered information that Hillary Clinton was committing felonious, treasonous acts from a Russian whistleblower, faction who wanted to burn Hillary Clinton as a Russian asset.

It's collusion to accept information from Hillary's Russian handler that she was a traitor?

lol lol lol.

It's Happening! Hillary Colluded With Ukraine to Tip the Election in Clinton’s Favor

Evidence reveals that Ukraine intervened to tilt the election in favor of its national interests

Redpill me on the Donald Trump Jr. emails. Is this something that could jeopardize the presidency or will this only potentially burn him and Kushner and other campaign staff without Donald Trump himself getting his hands dirty?

If the Australian government approached Trump Jr that Hillary Clinton killed someone in the outback and ate their body would it be collusion with Australians to pursue a lead that could prove Hillary Clinton murdered someone?

>Goldstone: hey Russia loves and supports Trump but look at this compromising info on Hillary working with Russia
>Don Jr.: sure yeah i'll work with Russia on finding dirt on her working with Russia!
no, it's Don Jr trying to be Batman but he can't even be Robin.

Nothing will happen, and the Russia story will die when they realize it's not illegal.

Or.

The Democrats will try to push the issue, in which moment we pull the Hillary, Lynch, Obama, Podesta cards.

No, it would still be RUSSIA

>the lawyer doesn't have any connection to the Russian government

Proof? Of course she is denying it. Do you think a Russian spy would admit to being a Russian spy?

"Russian FBI wants to help you weed out a traitor working for us. We want you to turn her over to the FBI. We want to cuck our FSB."

That's the gist. Some dude claimed a whistleblower or rogue agendy in Russia wanted to offer evidence of crimes committed by Hillary for the Russians.

They offered Trump Jr evidence that Hillary was a double agent, traitor, or Manchurian Candidate.

But it was all a ruse by the Russian lawyer to get Trump to sit down to lobby for some petty shit.

- no crime
- the biggest of Nothingburgers.

meeting with a foreign nation in secret to win a Presidential election is the very definition of collusion you inbred fucks. Jesus christ, you're not even aware how badly you're getting played.

She obviously doesn't. She lied to get her foot in the door, for some civilian client who wants to adopt Russian babies or wants sanctions lifted against him.

Yeah let me just pull out my handy dandy list of confirmed Russian agents.

Isn't there something going around about her being paid or connected to (((((((((Fusion GPS))))))))), anyways?

the evidence offered wouldn't help Trump win the presidency. It could have hurt him.

It could have landed Hillary in jail and forced the DNC to run Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren.

> Using email and famous people as contacts.

Pretty retarded way to be secret.

>having a fantasy conversation with yourself

watching you trumpkins implode is hilarious

Or there could have never been any content in the first place, and she was just in place as an extortion tool.

That's the thing, everyone is just "what ifs'. Doesn't fly in court.

She's just another lawyer misrepresenting herself, pulling a Saul Goodman.

She's a shady lawyer who will lie to get meetings.

She probably has a closer connection with the Russian or Italian mafia than the Russian government. She's just another lawyer.

Do you unironically say Drumpf and Trumpkin in real life? Because you sound like a retard.

Yet you can't precisely explain how?

HE TOOK THE MEETING AFTER THEY SAID THEY REPRESENTED THE RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT. AT THAT POINT IT'S ALREADY A CRIME, IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT REASONS DON JR SAYS HE HAD TO TAKE THE MEETING - JUST TAKING IT IS ILLEGAL!

Very very low quality bait. The Kremlin denied this, they'll have to proof she worked for the Russian government. The fact that he put out his email tells you all you need, they got nothing on him.

Repill me on what's going on here. Can't find the truth in all the (((media))) articles.

Meeting a Russian to hear dirt isn't shitbag. If Someone went to Canada to ask Canadians if they had bad experiences with Trump when he visited Toronto you aren't colluding with Canada. Holy shit shills. I get this was supposed to be what Russia led to but at least try to act like you still have a grip on reality.

Russian lawyer is a shyster taking everyone for a ride.

Fucking liberals.

Which is exactly what hillary did. Hillary Colluded With Ukraine to Tip the Election in Clinton’s Favor

Evidence reveals that Ukraine intervened to tilt the election in favor of its national interests

Tick fucking tock.

> A Fucking Euro

Blackmail? Get out of here. The information would have landed Hillary in jail.

The whole value of the information was not coercion or blackmail, it was getting her arrested for treason against the USA.

Some foreign whistleblower or rogue agency was offering dirt on Hillary as a Russian asset/enemy of the state.

It would be like Russian calling on September 10, 2001 to inform GW Bush that Muslims were gonna hijack planes and ram them into the WTS.

The dems are trying to get jr. in some way in order to build a way to blackmail president Trump from bringing charges against Hillary podesta lynch etc. Think about it. They're already using the treason word against jr. Problem is jr. dgaf. This will make president Trump even angrier.

>opinion article from Michael Sainato, a bernie burnout.

wow absolutely incredible source you got there, you fucking idiot.

So why does Trump deny he knew about it?

how did the media get his emails? did they hack his email account?

We're no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do I
A full commitment's what I'm thinking of
You wouldn't get this from any other guy

"Your government is compromised. A group of us in FSB or Russian counter-intelligence are wise to a plot. Hillary Clinton works for us Russians. We don't want USA to fall into Russian hands because we benefit from status quo. Here are documents that prove Hillary is double agent and guilty of treason. Give this to high level Admirals, Generals, and Senators. She will organize a coup once she enters office."

Hon, we have hard evidence of actual collusion with a foreign state. Tick fucking tock.

politico.com/story/2017/01/ukraine-sabotage-trump-backfire-233446

Archived that for you
archive.is/UGMJH

*sweaty palms intensify*

WEW

Because he didn't, you kike.

They've already said a million times: the meeting was worthless and a waste of time. Read the emails.

There's a reason boss-types have their management filter shit for them. It's because they don't have time to micro manage everything.

Underrated post

Even if Jr. goes down, who gives a fuck? Doesn't mean Trump is going down with him. DESU, I never liked the smug little fuck anyway and he's dumb as shit.

Trump should throw him out like the trash he is. Let him take the fall for the Russia thing and then libs will have nothing left and have to work on fabricating some new bullshit.

Switzerfaggot they must have a canton up there someplace where they are willing to teach even retard-tier French/Germans mongrels to read.

DTJ was told the Russian government was involved by a tabloid journalist who was himself repeating a conversation he heard about second hand. I.e. the *characterization* of the content of a meeting that did not happen indicated "muh Russians". If I tell you I am Vladimir Putin's personal bodyguard, and based on that you meet me for the dirt on Pooty-poot, then it turns out that I lied, nothing has happened except maybe one or both of us is stupid and ignorant. That is not treason, that is not collusion, it is nothing.

Pic related is of a missing burger.

seriously, I haven't seen any info of why they'd have them...

daddy will go down too

They were duped into meeting with a shyster lawyer.

Her client was some wealthy Russian civilian or some American couple wanting to adopt white Russian babies.

Drumpf is FINISHED now

Not if daddy knew nothing about the meeting. They have to prove he did. Good luck with that. I still stand by just let the shit-stain Jr. take the fall.

Russian lawyer dyke was a Fusion GPS plant. Screencap this.

FAKE NEWS much?

HERE'S HOW BERNIE CAN STILL WIN

Sounds like a big nothing burger.

Masturbate to that fantasy because the reality will never occur. He is SO getting re-elected and Don Jr. may be president one day too.

Hilarious that after everything that has gone on in the media since the election that people could think anything else, but Useful Idiots will believe anything.

>"This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is PART OF RUSSIA AND IT"S GOVERNMENTS' SUPPORT OF MR. TRUMP"
>DT Jr.: "If it’s what you say I love it."

Goldstone told him that it's connected to the Russian Government. At this point, DT Jr. is legally bound to report this to the authorities, but he didn't.

Read my above comment. Even if Russia was trying to help out the US as a country by revealing 'treasonous acts' (which none of which have come to light or been brought up by Trump), Trump Jr. should've told the FBI or some other Federal authority and reported it.

Look at all that conjecture. Look at all the shit you had to invent to explain that away.
>Russia, lover of freedom and the American Way, decided to save the United States by releasing some real kryptonite shit guaranteed to take Hillary down. And they entrusted that responsibility to Trump's fail-son, convinced he was the best man for the job lol

Who knows, maybe that all happened. Maybe I shit mint chip icecream.

But until that desperate fantasy comes true, all we have to go on is what incontrovertibly happened, no conjecture.
>Some guy reaches out to Junior, says Russian govt wants to hook up and give them some serious shit on Hillary. Junior says, "fuck yeah set it up. I'll bring the campaign manager." They take the meeting. Months later, everybody finds out about the meeting. Junior lies about what happened, why they took it, until finally NYT says they've got the receipts. Junior says, "uh uh well they didn't really deliver." like that's a defense.

Tell me, when people get busted in sting operations, do they get to walk because the cop they thought was a hooker never actually sucked their dick?

Hey Shariablue all you other retards who keep sperging about collusion, DTJ is laughing at you.
He gets an email from a sleazy promoter claiming to have info from the crown prosecutor, a job which doesn't exist.
The emails each carefully disclose information which are easily searched like RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT, RUSSIAN ATTORNEY, MOSCOW, RUSSIAN LAWYER, HILLARY CLINTON.
The guy refuses a phone convo with the go between, refuses a phone convo with the supposed source, wants ti have him called on personal phone FROM MOSCOW, moves the meeting but not to DJTs desire, wants to know who will be there but refuses to attend himself.

wow. Who could ever guess it was a setup.
Regardless of what you ostriches think, he knew it was a fix.
1488 D chess.

CAMPAIGN FINANCE LAW REFERS TO FOREIGN NATIONALS, NOT FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS, SO EVEN IF SHE'S NOT CONNECTED, IT'S IRRELEVANT

Holy shit most scandals you guys have some sort of handle on but you are screwed this time.

>RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT, RUSSIAN ATTORNEY, MOSCOW, RUSSIAN LAWYER, HILLARY CLINTON.

Completely fake news.

Was Clinton going to start WW3 with Russia?

Or was she a secret Russian shill?

Or will you just change your story back and forth as convenient?

It's just another "follow the money" cut-out conspiracy that you see on the far left all the time.

The campaign finance law you're referring to requires the solicitation. Don Jr. didn't solicit anything, the lawyer did. All Don Jr. did was accept the meeting. How on earth is that solicitation?

>finance law
>FINANCE
Yes yes yes, a conversation is now financial we get it retarded shill.

You don't even know what solicitation means. You guys are grasping at straws so hard.

Yeah, a conversation where you're supposed to be given valuable and secret information from a foreign government is definitely valuable.

The law was rewritten by the GOP to include "objects of value" to try to bust Clinton. This is exactly why they broadened the law in this way.

I am not a shill, you're probably not a shill either. But you're definitely a dupe.

>object
>sound waves are now an object
ebin

Also the actual statute refers to solicitation or acceptance.

As far as I can see all of your arguments boil down to
1. "He didn't get any info!"

Why should we trust him on that when he has been shady so far?

2. "It's not technically illegal!"

It was, but even if it wasn't, this is ethically pretty bad.

3. "She wasnt even with the government!"

Even if she wasn't, the email said that she was, and even if it hadn't, federal law prohibits accepting from foreign nationals, not foreign governments.

3. "It was just a one-off meeting with a random Russian, totally unimportant"

Then why were Trump's 3 top guys all there? Manafort, Kushner, Trump Jr, in the middle of a busy campaign, all there at one time.

You're fucked mates.

You're the ones grasping at straws. So answer the question, legal beagle. How did Don Jr. solicit a thing of value when all he did was accept a meeting solicited to him by someone else?

But he didn't accept anything because the meeting was a sham. It was probably a Democrat ploy. So all you guys have left is solicitation, but Don Jr. didn't solicit anything. You just sound desperate.

I hope him and his jewish loving father goes down so we can reverse the muslim ban and import our allies.

Sharia is /our/ ally!

MGTOWS, you can enslave that woman whos done you wrong. Beating your her is not frowned upon, it's expected.

Nazis, you can kill jews and faggots until your hearts content.

WE MUST STOP fighting the importation of our allies. we must kill every faggot and jew or there will never be any peace. Heil HITLER!!! May his ideas propel us into a golden age with NO JEWS or their pet dogs... LGBT.

>The Federal Election Campaign Act (FECA) prohibits any foreign national from contributing, donating or spending funds in connection with any federal, state, or local election in the United States, either directly or indirectly. It is also unlawful to help foreign nationals violate that ban or to solicit, receive or accept contributions or donations from them. Persons who knowingly and willfully engage in these activities may be subject to fines and/or imprisonment.

I know that's a shitload of words for you to read and process, here's the most important part:

>It is also unlawful to help foreign nationals violate that ban or to solicit, receive or accept contributions or donations from them. Persons who knowingly and willfully engage in these activities may be subject to fines and/or imprisonment.
>solicit, receive, accept

You're the one moving the goalposts. And oppo research most definitely would be considered a thing of value.

don't listen to these guys user. you just keep up the good work posting your important things you have to say.

you got me to switch to your side, and that's a start!

I hope him and his jewish loving father goes down so we can reverse the muslim ban and import our allies.

Sharia is our ally!

MGTOWS, you can enslave that woman whos done you wrong. Beating your her is not frowned upon, it's expected.

Nazis, you can kill jews and faggots until your hearts content.

WE MUST STOP fighting the importation of our allies. we must kill every faggot and jew or there will never be any peace. Heil HITLER!!! May his ideas propel us into a golden age with NO JEWS or faggot dogs.

I'm not moving the goalposts. You apparently just can't read very carefully. He accepted a meeting, not a donation, contribution, or thing of value. The meeting turned out no information, and so no contribution, donation, or thing of value was accepted by Don Jr. Just the meeting, which is not a thing of value and is protected by the First Amendment (freedom of association). So all you have is the solicitation clause to hang your hat on, but Don Jr. didn't solicit the meeting or anything of value either. The lawyer did. Explain how I'm wrong. Show me the words Don Jr. used to solicit a donation, contribution, or thing of value. Post them here.

The dems won't push the issue for this reason. Any honest investigation is going to wind up with the dems coming out far, far worse than Trump. They'll make a lot of noise but thats it. I think this is why Don jr. went all-in. Better to just let the story play itself out instead of the media dragging it out for weeks based on """anonymous sources""" and out of context leaks

There's also the matter of freedom of expression and freedom of association. It is within anyone's rights to meet and discuss such subject matter. Whether or not it benefits a political campaign is moot. In fact, a person would have to be an idiot not to take advantage of any information that would incriminate your opponent. Collusion would imply the Russians and Trump's campaign conspired to frame Clinton, hack the election process or otherwise engage in unlawful behavior. There has been no proof of unlawful behavior, just the passing of information, which is a 1st amendment right.