Russian Dirt on Clinton? 'I Love It,' Donald Trump Jr. Said

Russian Dirt on Clinton? 'I Love It,' Donald Trump Jr. Said

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/07/11/us/politics/trump-russia-email-clinton.html
archive.is/RBkZm
edition.cnn.com/2017/07/11/politics/trump-jr-russia-lawyer-emails/index.html
latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-russians-legal-analysis-20170711-story.html
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/07/11/donald-trump-jr-faces-legal-issues-russia-meeting-clinton/467595001/
politico.com/story/2017/07/11/donald-trump-jr-posts-email-chain-setting-up-meeting-with-russian-lawyer-240402?lo=ap_c1
abc.net.au/news/2017-07-12/donald-trump-jr-releases-emails-detailing-plans-to-meet-russian/8699462
heavy-r.com/video/161693/Ice_Cubes_In_Ass/
observer.com/2017/01/ukraine-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-election/
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZAha5M83vI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm confused why did you post this

nytimes.com/2017/07/11/us/politics/trump-russia-email-clinton.html

Who r u

Please archive
archive.is/RBkZm

What do u want

Still not illegal. But, killing Seth Rich was kinda illegal.

Why have u come here

July 13th?

Tomboy chan was best chan.
I wanked it to that ice cube in the ass video more times than I can count.

Sauze?

Eat shit Norway.

edition.cnn.com/2017/07/11/politics/trump-jr-russia-lawyer-emails/index.html
latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-russians-legal-analysis-20170711-story.html
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/07/11/donald-trump-jr-faces-legal-issues-russia-meeting-clinton/467595001/
politico.com/story/2017/07/11/donald-trump-jr-posts-email-chain-setting-up-meeting-with-russian-lawyer-240402?lo=ap_c1
abc.net.au/news/2017-07-12/donald-trump-jr-releases-emails-detailing-plans-to-meet-russian/8699462

heavy-r.com/video/161693/Ice_Cubes_In_Ass/

27s

she was 15 in that video

Friday, July 13. So, last year? Kek

Ukranian dirt on manafort and trump? No thanks, that would be unethical said not a single soul in the HRC campaign

i wish

Tits or GTFO

This isnt evidence of anything
It took so long because nothing happening
This is literally all just sensationlized media collaboration designed to do maximum PR damage
The entire event itself merely proves that Russians are liars and that there were active entrapment operations going on against people in Trump's "orbit" to tie them to Russia under false pretenses

No one is even caring two shits about this except whatever is left of the tiny but loud resistance peddlers

she's 25 now and that was 10 years ago

do the math

It's Happening! Hillary Colluded With Ukraine to Tip the Election in Clinton’s Favor

Evidence reveals that Ukraine intervened to tilt the election in favor of its national interests

observer.com/2017/01/ukraine-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-election/

oh yeah? why did someone wait 6-7 years before uploading it to that website then? and why has it been on said website for 3+ years without being taken down?

checkmate atheist

how did the NYT or whatever media get his emails in the first place? isn't that breaking privacy laws, since he isn't an elected official?

>oh yeah? why did someone wait 6-7 years before uploading it to that website then? and why has it been on said website for 3+ years without being taken down?

She was doing some art stuff in college at the time

you seem to know a lot about tomboychan

post some pics of her tight 15 year old cunny

Damn i'm going to ukraine this summer i'll pick up some hoe like this for a few €uro

that's illegal

i bet its not over there

It's a joke, Tomboy chan has an icy asshole. When I look at OP, I see asshole

Can't believe I ever jerked off to that.

u like it

pretty cute tbqh desu senpai

When I see her I know exactly how my father feels

disappointment?

was tomboy-chan really 10 years ago?
lads ive been on this website too long.
anyone remember caseyface?
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZAha5M83vI

long hair can be used to hide bad facial symmetry, long forheads, protruding ears, etc.