Knowledge Bomb. Origins of the Human Race(s)

[Origins]

Each Race (White, Asian, Black) had a “Home Planet” & expanded to nearby Planets. To figure out which Planet(s) each Race was on, look at the adaptation/design of each Race & the environments/ecosystems of the Planets (Wars/Conflict & Terraforming can also be factored in).

You can see how/why each Race was designed if you look at the differences between them (The designs are also why Mix’s turn out the way they do). Those differences/adaptations are a big reason why the Races picked the Continents/Regions on Earth that they did.

[Rise & Fall]

Humanity overcame war & division to create a Civilization together. It collapsed (Whites fell first, then Asians & then Blacks in a domino effect), due to the “Femin” Virus & Conflict. Earth events are mere microcosm of everything Humanity has experienced before.

The Races built huge “Ark” Ships to escape/flee to Earth. The “Old Tech” they took with them used/had special Crystals, which were also used for Jewelry. (Plenty of them to rebuild civilization, not enough of them to make/keep women happy)

A group of Women with a Serpent symbol took over an Ark’s control room & made it fire at everything. The Ark Fleet(s) then engaged eachother, which resulted in Millions becoming a few thousand. Survivors of the Ark Battle(s) went to the settlements/colonies on Earth & got scattered around the Continents they were on. The “Old Tech” was lost/destroyed.

[Joint-Colonization of Earth]

Each Race picked a Continent/Region (Blacks = Africa, Whites = Europe, Asians = Asia) on Earth to colonize, with the other non-claimed Continents to be colonized later on.

Before Humans had settlements/colonies (They were called “Gardens of Eden”) on Earth, they did multiple “test runs” to see if the Planet was habitable. The most famous & successful (to a point where Whites & Asians ended up breeding with them) example is Neanderthals.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
pastebin.com/hiVDM7HA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

[ARCHIVE OF PAST THREADS TO DIG INTO]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

[Future topics I plan on covering]:

1) They Live

2) WW3 Scenario's

3) The 2 forms of Globalism

4) Sandy Hook

5) Europe's Powder Keg

FRAAAAAAAANKKKKK I MISSED YOU

Nice LARPing thread, Frank. Please continue.

Don't talk shit, food will come out of your ass.

The frog likes this post.

This is a topic, that is long overdue.

(Pic Related) is the Shill Operation being used against the KB threads(Such as what you will see below).

hey frank you should start up a ska band and call yourselves Tranny Swappin' Daddies

Did we originate in Trappist or in our present Solar System?

All my Information is Truth.

Never been a Larp,Shill,Frank,Jew or whatever Loser Narrative that keeps being pushed in hopes of discrediting the Threads.

I believe in the bible this is a wild LARP
Saged

It's okay. Keep LARPing, I read them for entertainment.

Present Solar Systems.

See: &

ANON6 & FLAGANON ASSEMBLE!!!

The 3 stars in Orions Belt....which is why Orion was so important 10,000 years ago

bump

Nice to see another KB.

nice to see Frank whipped out his phone to bump his own thread already

You wrote all that just to show you're full of shit.

I AM A REAL AMERICAN
FIGHT FOR THE RIGHTS OF EVERY MAN
I AM A REAL AMERICAN
FIGHT FOR WHAT'S RIGHT
FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE

On the right track.

Appreciate the Support. I was busy investigating into the Shill Operation being done against my threads.(It's funny how the Shills keep saying I use proxy's/Bots/Phones to bump my threads, when the Shills are the ones who bump my threads most. I'm living Rent Free in there head.)

Found some very interesting things that I will be making a thread about.

See: &

>Present Solar Systems.
Ok, Let me take a guess.

Blacks = Venus, warm tropical climate in pre-History.

Asians = Mars, cooler climate, lowervair pressure in pre-History.

Whites = Maldek, destroyed planet between Mars and Jupiter.

HOT NEW INFO FOR YOUR READING READ THIS BEFORE READINGING THE THREAD

Communists and Yruopoors: The GAY GALAXY
AMERICANS: The Sun (because we're the best and brightest)

how did yall dox frank

Real mature.

this is deep anon5, but how can races come from different planets when space dont exist and earth is flat?

As I talked about in the OP, look at Adaptations/Designs of each Race.

Never got Doxed actually, that Loser Narrative is being pushed by ISIS: Space exists & Perspective always matters when it comes to thinking about Earth.

Bump, this is the bread I was waiting for.

Did there turn out to be a connection between the CNN dox and yours? I've noticed that CNN is giving forums to the same AQ operatives that are allowed on that operations forum on Reddit.

REAL FRANK HOURS
WHO UP NIGGAS

Come on, don't be an ass. At least play along and LARP.

Shills right on time. Nothing suspicious here.
Even if Anon5 is LARPing, it's entertaining and way better than slide/shills threads.
Keep up the good work Anon5.

Who has access to this kind of history ?

How many planets originally ?

The other day, a guy in a /HTG/ thread talked about Saturn being like the death star ? Is it true ?

Is there any truths in Star Wars ?

Jews came from Mars, but they worship Saturn

Blacks came from somewhere hot, probably Mercury. It's also the fastest planet and blacks run fastest

Asians came from somewhere lush and windy (epcanthic folds are said to be due to high winds/sun reflections damaging larger eyes), perhaps Saturn or Jupiter? Or possibly Venus

Whites came from somewhere cold. Neptune or Uranus?

When you make gorillions of posts with various accounts, you give people a good idea of how you right, especially if you're illiterate like Frankiepoo

Ask Frank in his infinite wisdom what kind of shill I am

ITS

T I M E
I
M
E

I mean write. I've been infected with Franktism.

Is the earth expanding? Tell me Frank, I need to know. muh pangea n shiet

Call me a skeptic but where is the proof in this? Why are blacks the most uncivilized of the two races and how is it that whites were able to create a more successful civilization at the cost of war and why are the Asian cultures the longer lasting conservative cultres?

why do frogs put spaces before their punctuation???

Hey Anon5

1. What happened to blacks that they seemed to stagnate so much?

2. Is there any truth to the blacks being the true jews?

3. Were the Moors the descendants of the successful black colony? although I believe they were mixed.

4. Are apes that resemble us just coincidences?

5. Is there any particular reason that mixes, like natives, mezitos, and etc; didn't seem to do as well as the three distinct races?

6. Which race do you think would be the most accepting of all this info on a large scale?

>his avatar is a spine beetle

Why am I not at all surprised that this pile of autistic screeching is coming out of a burger?

Oh dear look what I just found

Bullshit. You want to know how I know you're full of shit? Niggers on earth were too fucking stupid to invent the wheel. Now you want me to believe, WE WUZ SPACE EXPLORERS AND SHEEEEEEEEIIIIT? Get fucked retard.

how long did u wait for that majestic trip my dude?

Besides the obvious tactic of Doxing the wrong person in hopes of attacking someone/something else, I did find some interesting things.

1) Those who could create/have "New Tech" that could read the "Old Tech".

2) Same as you see.

3) It's not.

4) Battles between Empires of humans.

It's not expanding.

1) They didn't have a separate Planet. Middle East/Mediterranean is a "centric" location that people have been mixing in for a long time.

2) On the right track with what you are figuring out.

The Ark Battle decimated some more then others, this also caused problems in the Settlements/Colonies.

>be white
>oldest and most advanced race
>still falling for the eternal feminist/cuckold

every time

Fuck off Frank, your crazy ass fanfic has no place here unless it involves gassing the kikes.

>that Loser Narrative is being pushed by ISIS
just stop m8

you are a cancer on this board frank. Go to /x/, its been shit for a while now so you're suited to it.

did you know he could of stopped the london bridge attack if it wasnt for our shilling go ahead and ask him

>Found some very interesting things that I will be making a thread about.
I'm looking forward to it. Personally I'm wondering about if the shills are really trying to push their agenda in threads (like racemixing) or if they know it just makes great b8
Any ideas on that?
(and kek @ shills bumping)

I CAN CALL FRANK NOWWWW

Y E S

not too long like 8 hours but i've been trying for a 9digit one for almost 6 days now with no luck

The Ark Battle decimated some more then others.

1) Ark Battle hit some harder then others.

2) No.

3) Possibly.

4) Yes.

5) Location & intelligence/development time.

7) Whites & Asians.

did you use your voodoo again, Ulrich?

>this is all very amusing

>and not even a shred of proof was provided that day, fuck off with your pyramid fetish

Look at how much the Shills are attacking this thread now. This information getting out can "Change the Game".

Those "Race-Mix" threads are made by a group of 10 people working with a Social Engineer group designed to Distract Sup Forums.

What was the original planet? If it was outside the solar system, how far did they travel? What is the current state of the home planet? What other species were encountered ? How do you know this? Isn't this similar to the Scientology colonization theory?

AND NOW WE CONSULT THE ISIS AI FOR ITS SAGE ADVICE:

assistant manager ABORIGINAL smell river bank 200 SOMETHING POKING ME WHAT out of her fucking pussy How does it know I just masturbated??? (pedophile) RADICAL TO THE MAX PARCHEESI robotic slut post-modern FIRE ANTS did i just watch 1.64 gigs of BIBLEMAN the learning TOTAL CARNAGE VHS camcorder maybe sucka fuck 2 gaymes ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS FRESH GASH JOKE THEIF mature character bakery is running I AM the BIG MAN More likely than you might think fuck LIVESTYLE CHOICES which is in direct opposition with CHINESE BEES which totally reminds me of GRIDS OVERDOSE would black FREEDOM PEPSIVAN SLLLGG! dude POT i heard from robotron MUSLUM who then wrote the movie ............ ART IS STUPID fucking CHINK COUNTRY redpill_india SURROGATE DAD which a novelization of MORMON DAD ROBOBITCH TAKING A HOT Advil video games? OMEGA.I see this asshole! the LOST half-life 1 expansion soundtrack to the movie "the big chill" 4 SHIT ISLAND comic books tetris piece NEW DOOM which is the lost episode of called the warrior SOLID the quran why is ALEXANDER a kike senzuri Detroit YOU GONNA BE John Carmack ADVANCED ART TECH The MONOPOLY Boss is BOTTOM OF just fucking shoot me ZAZZA HUT fart bitch i'm piss.

I'm a ISIS terrorist, right?

1) if there's anything we could do to help with the shills, I'm happy to do what I can

2) So some kinds of racemixing is good if you know what you are doing and deduce what worked in the past? As in is it not so bad to mix with Asians as a white person?

3) Is it correct to assume that white humans came from the outer planets in the solar system since we are naturally more inclined to thrive in cold climates?

So blacks were actually the most resistant to feminism? As in whites

Suicide toi espèce de sous-merde

Cool, now do me.

what the fuck is the deal with your random capitalizations and quotation marks, frank? pick up a copy of strunk and white, jesus my dude.

But according to Thothe, who transcribed the Emerald Tablets of the Annunaki, the Hebrews did in fact come from Mars. Mars used to be much like Earth. But the Hebrews cut themselves off from consciousness, creating their own reality. This is known as the Lucifer Experiment by some. It ends with the Jews becoming spiritually imbalanced, leading them to cause a world war amongst themselves and in the process destroying their atmosphere. Some Martian Jews escaped to Earth where they created Atlantis, and created humans

Thee Shill Operation actually does have connections to ISIS.... and others doing worse things.

All the Data & Research about the differences of Races, and people just didn't put it together.

Frank has a Very good Grasp of engilsh and other Language's

We positively linked you to your crazy fucking fanfiction that follows your same post pattern and grammatical structure on an entirely different forum from years ago because you're THAT fucking annoying, you stunted little NEET. Fuck off, Frankie, we don't like you any more. No one really did.

abit

You're still here?
Fuck off, Frank, you loser.

>Language's
>spooks are phoneposters

it all makes so much sense

I have been checking the catalogue every hour for a week.
This is a bump I'll be back in after a smoke to read through it.
On a side-note: I read a thread supposedly from "white-house user" saying we should look into what the former senators that voted for the ACA are currently doing/working for.
I've put a few hours into it pastebin.com/hiVDM7HA but was wondering if I'm wasting time or if it's a good route.

I've been waiting to make it neat and tidy til after I'd asked you this. Thanks for being based.

He went dark for two weeks while he asked his mommy/live in maid what he should tell his internet friends to make them stop saying mean things.

that's how Frank type's.

He's the hero Sup Forums needs, not the one the big guys want right now.

That goes with out saying. Whites are the only ones willing to share knowledge that helps others help themselves.

He's a well educated insider. He knows far more about grammar than the average human being.

how the fuck is this bs supposed to the truth
you're insane

u shud make like and abit miotherboard and STOP POSTING

Excuse me I'm writing Franklish, get it right.
He got a few three day bans about two weeks ago, so he hasn't been making his usual 150+ posts per week in other people's threads.

1) if the Gardens of Eden were real locations why are they not around today? Or do we know where they are and only certain people have the knowledge?

2) What happened to Asians environmentally to make them the way they are? If you could lend some insight maybe it would be easier to figure out where they originated from.

3) Who else are the shills connected to? Besides a few people at Bilderberg.

Ayo hol up

1) Each Race had it's own home planet.

2) Humans came from this Solar System.

3) Look what they are now.

4) Ecosystems.

5) Not being a Larper.

6) Not exactly.

1) Report em for now.

2) Different mixes turn out good or bad.

3) Yes

4) They were the last to fall to it.

Nah, he does that now to try to obfuscate linguistics.

I don't get why he cares about identity so much though. It's the only reason your D&C works.

Anonymous5, what is human reality? where did we come from? why do we exist?

>>how do you know this
>>not being a larper
kys famalam

NICE TRY SPINE BEETLE
tfw all hma nodes rangebanned so i cant hop proxys every minute anymore

Can any of the planet's be returned to with terraforming or are we doomed to be parasites on other planets. Also lists of proof to look onto? I mentioned before about the oklo uranium being found and used by the French in 1970's

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

If you want a place to discuss topics not related to news, world events, or politics, please try/bant/ - International/Random,

ACA has DNC involvement. Part of a plan to grow Dem Control by importing/creating large numbers of Poor Minorities.

Also, just look at how much Shilling the KB Threads get.

I've never been a Larp,Shill,Jew,Frank or whatever Loser Narrative is pushed against me.

Do you have a moon flag like PK did?