Somalia hate thread

The average IQ in Somalia is 68, which is among the lowest in the world. The average IQ in the west is 100. Having an IQ of 130 in the West puts you in the genius/Mensa level. The difference between the average Somalian and the average person in the west is greater than the difference between a redneck hic and a genius.

That is honestly horrifying.

But the fact that Somalians have such low IQs is their own fault because their genes are the product of their selective breeding over thousands of years. They never valued intelligence, and they never will.

Therefore, it is a SUPER bad idea to be bringing in Somalians into any country in big numbers. Basically the only thing Somalian people can do is breathe and breed. With an average IQ of 68, Somalia produces no geniuses. That is why there are no Somalian inventors, no somalian poets, no somalian philosophers, no somalian cars, and no Somalian ANYTHING. So it is TRUE that these people are incapable of building civilization. They are very primitive. Pretending like these people are oh-so-great and that we need them to “enrich” ourselves is idiotic.

and still.

That was some good bants, Ethiopian neighbour.

Not even Somalia needs somalians.

nah, I think he's just a Minnesotan-- no doubt horrified by what his fellow statesmen have imported

Yeah it's really horrifying

I honestly don't understand why they are imported.
It's the same here. They are almost all unemployed on benefits. All they do is chew on that qat stuff all day.

A couple of years ago in a Wal-Mart in a town close to mine a bunch of Somalis would go into the back aisles and literally just squat down and take shits. They're retarded and look like aliens, I don't understand at all why we import them.

Fuck off Amerifat, Somalia is a beautiful nation with a wonderful culture
>muh 68 in iq meme
SO what? The iq scale is made to benefit white people, iq is actually irrelevant. Somalia could have been heaven on earth, if the west hadn't colonized it

Heritability of IQ is lower in Africa than in the USA. Yes Negroids have lower IQ than Caucasoids, but it's unfair to say that their 68 average IQ is biological when Somalia has so much sickness and malnutrition coupled with lack of education.

If you raise them in a first world country, I'd venture to guess they'd bounce back to the 85 average IQ of western negros, and all it will cost you is your entire society, culture, heritage and posterity.

SWEDEN YES!

Minnesotans are the biggest cucks in the Midwest. It's the Scandinavian genes, no doubt.

lolol average Somali for sure

Sounds like a good trade, people from other parts of the world make our country stronger and more diverse. Diversity is strength

kys nigger lover

>Americans in charge of detecting sarcasm

look at this brainwashed cuckold.

your mother deserves to get raped by niggers for you thinking like that.

pls no bully

nope that stupid cuckold is serious

What's the point in hating Somalia? It's like hating the cleveland browns, yeah they're pathetic but you just feel bad for them more than anything else.

Your from Minnesota ay?

Not all Caucasians are created equal

based retard

(abject fear)
>Please don't eat me

>potato niggers in charge of not starving like filthy Somalians

Typical wh*Tes. Somalia has done more for the world than Eur*pe ever will.

if they didnt vote blue the state would have gone red

>That Turk larping as a black guy
H*w ab*ut yo* st*p p*sting yo*r shitp*st l*ke th*s yo* f*cking s*bh*man.

Drive down the earning power of native labor. Force countries to go into debt to (((international banks))) to pay for the gibs. Create two separate voting blocks to play against each other.

The last one is text book governance from Machiavelli's The Prince.

Somalia =\= Somaliland

Live in Minnesota and can confirm (not from here)
Still have a Somalian friend though

(((Al Franken)))

WHY R SOMANLIANS SO FUCKING UGLY

WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS RACE WHY THEY SO FUCKING UGLY!?==!=!

When I travel to countries in Europe without welfare gibs, one of my favorites is not having to see any fucking Somalis.

It is literally their fault that they're ugly. Their appearance is the result of their genes, which have been selected over many thousands of years. Never once did these people value beauty or intelligence. That is why they are in such awful conditions. It is THEIR FAULT

The women look fine tho, why the men ugly as fuck

Their genes. They have shitty genes. Eugenics is a REAL SCIENCE

>flag

That's why it shows Asians as the smartest.

Or just stop giving food aid and let them sort themselves out. Adapt or die.

All of the middle-aged Somali women are ridiculously fat and ugly. Their young ones (those born on Norwegian soil) are thinner but just as ugly. Of course, once they've had their couple kids (all of them will) they'll turn into fat fucks like their mothers.

Society would still be destroyed via dysgenics.

You're exactly right. We are being unnatural by saving a race that should be extinct. Nature wouldn't keep these people around. Why should we?

Not necessarily. It might, but we don't know if it absolutely would be destroyed. So why not go ahead and find out?

Inbreeding muh fugga. Islamic countries have terribly high rates of inbreeding.

By 2100, Somalia will have only 5 million less people than Germany. The wrong side lost in WW2

Ethiopian here, can confirm.

Some Somali women are hot though, and dumb women are the best women. Fuck smart women.

i hope she's just being nice

Kek 507 here

This is what burger education makes you think. OP doesn't know what he is talking about.

We don't say "eh" dontcha knoow.

Says the subject of a Monarch, you faggot. Have fun being the minority in your capitol city

I'm up here in Syracuse, NY - we used to have a rich Italian area "The North Side" but it's been taken over by Somali refugees (10,000+) and the Italians have been pushed out. It's a nightmare, don't come here.

stormcuck logic

This is too swedish to be true - i call proxy

These Somalians don't deserve to live. They have never contributed anything to the world. The last thing they deserve is the wealth of the West

Ok she's hot, so what ? With that IQ gap fucking her is bestiality, not love.

hahahaha

German population pyramid looks like a population coffin.

It is still 80 years away, the future is not set in stone. We can still change the future. But we have to start telling the truth, which means we have to be openly "racist"

Being a Somalian myself, I can confirm that the only once that look inbred are the once marrying their cousins or close relatives. Most Somalians don't look like some inbred freaks. You Minnesotan got a bad batch that's for sure.

Disgusting.

Dying rn

Mr. Somalian, why is it that your entire race is so pathetic? You guys have nothing to say for yourselves. You are a bunch of parasites that are sucking the life out of the West because we are too kind to you

Muh Nordic heritage. Shameful

>Inbreeding
The same is happening to Icelanders and Britbongs.

You need to fucking talk, Pierre el Jihadi.

Why do people like this have to post from my flag?

They look like African vampires

The best of minority women look worse than average white women. if you think otherwise you're a closet nigger.

Only good thing Somalia has ever produced is based Ayaan Hirsi Ali.

Ask a Somalian anything

Who is your favorite Somalian philosopher?

>You guys have nothing to say for yourselves

Many of us are trying to do better than our parents who came here. We try to contribute and be productive member of society. Some of us are also returning to Africa to start a life there.

>You are a bunch of parasites that are sucking the life out of the West because we are too kind to you

If you think about it, it's your fault that immigrants are taking advantage of your social benefits.

Really fucking pisses me off as the rest of Sup Forums will think I'm a cuck like the small shitposters we got

All I want is a white Sweden and for the Vasa bloodline to comeback

I agree, all of these racist bigots need to stop judging people as a collective.

Shame on you, evil nationalist!

>it's your fault for treating us like humans
thanks for the advice

Yes, it is our fault. We were too nice and too idealistic. We should have been more like Hitler. That being said, get the fuck out of our countries you ugly filth. We hate you guys and we made a mistake by letting you in our countries in the first place. Take your ugly faces and shitty genetics back home where they belong

i already took the black-pill. Maybe you can keep up hope but my country is definitely done for.

What was the deal with that black hawk down war in the 90s?

A white European with a 100 IQ would be on the slow side.
Averages are skewed by decades of immigration.

It's okej Sven, we are going to make Sweden great again when we get rid of weak men like you.

somalis look the fucking same

>we are going to make Sweden great again
like somalia

Iq has a strong correlation to the environment, poverty and education of an individual.

When you take a bunch of black babies and let them be raised in literal shanty towns with pirates as fathers and starvation, their iq is going to be fucking horrible.

Hitler would be so ashamed of you. You are a WEAK and PATHETIC German. You don't deserve to drive beautiful German cars. You're disgusting.

>fucking an animal
literally on par with fucking apes

*somalian removal intensifies*

It's our fault we didn't colonise them long enough

Look man, Somalians are malnourished drunks and junkies, born with STDs and fetal alcohol disorder, without education and future. Talking about their I.Q. like it can be traced to some entirely undocumented anti-intellectual pursuit that suppsoedly took place for thousands of years just doesn't hold up.

AAAHhhh i get it
you're shitposting,
Fucking hell

They truly are the embodiment of mental retardation. You can tell they are fucking retarded just by looking at them.

She is mixed though

I don't care about philosphy

Yarr, there be Somalian pirates, matey!

It's to root out the shit genes
Only the strong will survive against the barbarian hordes and anyone who stands up for them are just as dumb as they are.

What are you talking about? The fact that Somalia has never had a civilization should be indication that they are primitive sub-humans with low IQs. They are thousands of years behind the white man