DEATH PENALTY FOR CONVICTED CHILD MOLESTERS

DEATH PENALTY FOR CONVICTED CHILD MOLESTERS
THE WEST SHOULD NOT AND WILL NO LONGER PUT UP WITH THE EPITOME OF DEGENERACY
THE DAY WILL COME THAT THE REST OF YOU WILL WAKE UP AND REALIZE, MOST CONVICTED CHILD MOLESTERS ( WHO ARE OFTEN GIVEN RELAXED SENTENCES AND ARE OUT OFTEN AFTER JUST A COUPLE YEARS???) WHEN THEY ARE RELEASED, THEY MORE OFTEN THAN NOT ARE CONVICTED AGAIN---
Why do you put up with such disgusting behavior? Why should we put up with the most evil act committed against the most innocent things? Speak out on why child molesters deserve DEATH.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ygrd29-_O3I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A little harsh, don't you think?

Let me put it like this, how many victims do you think the average child molesters has in their life time? It's usually in the dozens - if not more.
These "people" are monsters, they do not have any regard for children,so why would they for an average person? They don't care if they fuck children, so what stops them from doing any other heinous act? They enable each other, they work in groups, they have constant connections, and we need to end this, now.

I smell personal bias. Also regardless of your political opinion, aren't there more urgent matters to support in the current situation?

You're thinking based on perceived emotions rather than from a logical stand point. Laws shouldn't be based off of emotions and feelings.

Pedocide. All pedos get a bullet. Any admitted pedos who claim they have not 'hurt' a child, still gets a bullet.

They cannot be cured.

Ummm k.

It's called the cycle of abuse for a reason.

What if the child consents tho?

I have a bit of a moral dilemma guys, can someone help me out here? Who should hang first on the day of the rope, pedos or traitors?

I think ending the epitome of degeneracy is at the top of the list, honestly. And bias? I've never been molested if that's what you mean, thankfully. Did you know 1/4 boys are sexually assaulted as children? Or that 1/3 girls are sexually assaulted as children? This is breeding more pedophiles, so we need to end it. Now.

Fuck off

Please look into the statistics, I'll even find them for oh if you wish. Most pedophiles were assaulted themselves as children, so, if we allow the cycle to continue, the amount of pedos per capita is only going to keep rising.

What reason do you have against both?

Apologists plz leave, the ropes coming for you too ;)

Agreed.
Pedo sympathiser.

Angry pedo detected, Sup Forums isn't your safespace scum, end your life.

No no I mean in an ethical sense, who is a higher priority? race-traitors or pedos?

Nice idea retard. Then when society decides it doesn't like you for some reason, the cops just frame you as a child molester and you get executed. Way to go.

blue pilled feminist detected

Scream on the internet more.

>b-but if we kill all the pedos then there will be no more!
That isn't how it works dumbass, there will always be pedophiles regardless of how many you kill and even with that theory established in a society you're going to cause a public concern for human rights.

Pedophilia is a mental illness and should be treated with therapy and the child victims should go to therapy as well.

Yeah because cracks in a justice system should prevent ending the life of monsters. How about his mate, fix the cracks, and then kill all child molesters? Does that work for you?

Amen, brother.

>fug a 17 yo
>get death sentence

>flag
Why am I not surprised

>this thread is the best our little triggered tumblrite could come up with

I never said *all* pedos should be killed, only convicted child molesters.
Did you know most pedos were sexually assaulted as children themselves? So, out of the handful of victims they have over their lifetime, at least a group of them will stem, only from 1 person. 1 pedo can create a dozen of them for the next generation. Please understand that these "people" are no longer humans after you fuck children

Yes stick to roasties goyim

Yeah because that's what I just said
If you fuck a child, let's say, 13 or younger, and you are over 18 - then boom, get the rope.
Now shut the fuck up.

who decide if your pedo???lets think i dont like you HEY GUYS ITS A PEDO!... BANG youre dead nigger. Witch hunt soo beautiful hummm?

>flag
Why am I not surprised
Or do baby goats not count?

i beleive everyone deserves a fair trial, and if convicted, then, death.

Oh god, ignore the errors, on mobile.

>Pedophilia is a mental illness and should be treated with therapy

After castration, you mean...

Therapy is a fucking joke, cutting somebody's balls off is fucking REAL.

Then you can go get fucking therapy.

So from your standpoint, your argument is that all convicted child rapists should be brought fourth with the death penalty. What about regular rapists? What if the child molester is a sexually active teenager? Your argument is still flawed because you aren't seeing the double standard when you kill "pedophiles."

I'll agree that the majority of pedophiles have had sexual experiences in their childhood but you aren't thinking of the circumstances. That pedophile could have had a mutual sexual experience with another child regardless of gender, when he was a child. Never the less, pedophilia is still a mental illness and must be treated as such.

Why are Americans obsessed with mutulating genitals ?

its ok i understand, but be careful about this subjet, child molester are mostly psyco or rapers anyway, they been created by a subversive ideas from wat kind of peoples you think..hollywod,rockafella,etc...so bring them one leaf by one its not the way bring down the tree,than remove the roots.

So long pisslam.

nigger culture appropriation i guess, we was choppers and sheeiitt.

You're not listening, if you are *above 18* and you fuck a child that is *13 or younger* then death. Of course I don't have all logistics,but it's the right direction to take.

Leaf, you're drunk. go home, eh?

Convicted child molesters and pedophiles should get the death sentence 100% of the time.

Anyone who writes pedo-sympathizing articles should be cast out and shunned

These people are societal dead ends and everyone would be better off without the stain they call an existence

Absolute minimum castration (assuming that works, I think they can still get urges), repeat offenders should only get death though.

OP is talking about abusers who couldn't handle their urges, not every dude who faps to CP.

What exactly do you think should be done to the molesters with multiple victims? Recidivism rates are quite low for pedophiles iirc. It seems like a waste of time trying to cure them when they are likely to do the same thing once they get out.

I explain, kill all child molester on earth ,in 3yeras new waves coming up so kill that culture damn ,they sell lingerie for kids ...wtf?

So you're saying Donald Trump should get a death penalty? He was rolling with Epstein back then...

I agree though, kill all pedophiles and child molesters.

no Ahmed, mere death is not harsh enough

Actually now that I think about it maybe this should just apply to the ones with hard evidence of crime, there are stories all the time about fathers sent to jail for molesting their daughter who get let out a decade later because it was a lie.

Little girls were meant to have my cock in them mouth or pussy. I mean look at all the legs abd short skirts they wear they want this dick.

agreed but the pedo culture need to stop and capitalism is very interest in making profit soo?

They have short skirts because they have short legs.

>implying fucking a child isn't the ultimate red pill

Try it, set yourself free

"convicted" my dude

So why shouldn't we just put them in prison instead? Is there a particular reason they are receiving the death penalty?

Dont forget the woman who give away (most cases) to new boyfriend there child(because they are fat disgust),could they be kill to?

Sexy legs way sexier than an old hag.

Off the top of my head? I don't want that burden on tax payers, and I know there's a trend of pedos get very light sentences, and I don't want to risk that. I 100% beleive these monsters deserve death for their crimes.

specimen of that kind of woman...

>implying that lopping their balls off will fix this:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ygrd29-_O3I

>banning for wrong opinions
MODS=FAGS
There's nothing wrong pedophilia, you feminist piece of shit. Sex with little girls within a proper relationship is good.
>Did you know 1/4 boys are sexually assaulted as children? Or that 1/3 girls are sexually assaulted as children?
Did you get that from the same study that said a quarter of college women are raped?
> the epitome of degeneracy
Yes, that's right, girls being married young is very degenerate. The progressive thing is to encourage them to be sluts and be in school.
Angry feminist detected, Sup Forums isnt you're safe space. Though it might be now since the mods have been subverted.

Apologists get the bullet too, boy.