Day by day the acceptance of gays is becoming more common

>day by day the acceptance of gays is becoming more common
>can do nothing but watch faggots try to shove it down my throat that they're gay

Other urls found in this thread:

rferl.org/a/armenia-film-festival-lgbt-outrage-cries-censorship/28610449.html
theonion.com/blogpost/why-do-all-these-homosexuals-keep-sucking-my-cock-11150
youtu.be/ZZ8erxalpm4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not the only thing that they will shove down your throat

I feel your pain, it truly disgusts me beyond the imagination. The problem is, what do we do about it? There's already enough evidence that it isn't something affected or acquired but rather that people are born with, and of course, resorting to genocide will only lead to resentment and asset loss, considering being a faggot isn't necessarily a factor that stops you from being useful to society.
Honestly I just avoid any sort of contact with gay people and it makes my life a lot easier, but as you said, the acceptance towards degeneracy makes that hard to achieve.

It's just a tactic to kill and degrade the family.

=-(

So sad. Curious do you have a wife and child?

Because if not I laugh at you.

You're a fucking retard. The only way gay stuff will get shoved "down your throat" is if you seek out gay pride parades or watch pop culture television all the time. And if you watch pop culture television all the time, you are a fucking worthless piece of shit anyway.

>" is if you seek out gay pride parades

Those things are literally getting advertised everywhere.

I have this app to read comics and they started shoving the idea about gay people acceptance, then playstation/xbox shoving down the idea on people's throats so even kids can see that shit

Meanwhile in Armenia...

rferl.org/a/armenia-film-festival-lgbt-outrage-cries-censorship/28610449.html

The two features, Listen To Me: Untold Stories Beyond Hatred and Apricot Groves, were scheduled outside the competitive portion of the weeklong festival under the rubric Armenians: Internal And External Views.

Festival organizers, however, canceled the entire slate of 36 films by Armenian directors, as well as foreign productions about Armenia and Armenians, to be shown in the section, saying only that they "apologize for any inconveniences."

The move immediately sparked a backlash from filmmakers and rights groups who said it was a thinly veiled attempt at censorship reminiscent of the Soviet era and the Ottoman Empire.

The country does not recognize formalized same-sex relationships performed locally, has no antidiscrimination laws, and gay men are declared mentally ill and unfit for military service.

In 2015, a local tabloid outed dozens of LGBT advocates, calling on readers to shun them and providing links to their Facebook profiles. The victims filed suit against the publication, but the court ruled in favor of the paper and made the plaintiffs pay $100 in fees.

That incident came after a 2012 study was published showing 55 percent of Armenians would reject a friend or relative if they came out.

>le slippery slope meme
i shiggy diggy

Oh no, that sucks!

Some people are gay, sweetie. Get over it ;3

Sorry not sorry people aren't backwards, small minded bigots like you

Kys degenerates, atleast the russians won't accept your kind

Mmm I'd love to put a bug in your pure little pucker

You'll be screaming and moaning for more ;)

Poor shitholes need scapegoats for why living conditions are so crummy. Wealthy, civilized areas have no such excuses.

Some people get thrown in wood chippers, too, faggot.

Ah you're one of those people with no sense of self respect, the kind of guy who will sympathize with any shithole like Russia just because they dislike the same things you do. You'd sooner eat your own shit and send the video to your mother than shake a gay man's hand. One of those people.

Jut tell them to piss off and that you don't give a fuck like you would with any attention whore

The population is 7 billion. The are statistically the same amount of gays there were when the population was 1 billion. It just so happens that a higher population means more gays, just as it means more women & children.

But don't worry! You and they will all die in coming economic collapse a la peak oil/prosperity (weather permitting).

Cry more as I suck you please

bump

I'd rather cut my hand off and beat myself to death with it than even be in the same room as a filthy degenerate.

bump

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

I'd shove my cock down your throat if I could
>Tfw 6inch dicklet

N U P O L
U
P
O
L

>6 inches
>dicklet

>Tard cuts hand off
>Beats self to death
>Use hand to beat off
Not even death can save you

Um yeah sweetie

6inches isn't even long. It's the Manlet of penis length

I actually want to murder you horribly, you worthless pieces shit.

Sorry I'm not into gore/death

What is it again that the gays are shoving down your throat that's getting you so riled up?

theonion.com/blogpost/why-do-all-these-homosexuals-keep-sucking-my-cock-11150

When that day comes, i'm going to slaughter as many faggots as possible, starting from

I can't wait until heterosexuality is banned and everyone "straight" is forced to be bisexual with a side male/female for the sole purpose of procreation

>This guy
I see a lot of people like you go to /lgbt/ in secret and confess how much you want gay sex.
I get so much cock n ass that way

I don't give a fuck what you're into, degenerate faggot chucklefuck, your kind is still going to get exterminated.

day by day it's a getting closer
youtu.be/ZZ8erxalpm4

you don't have to be upset, its a choice

Straightcucks like you are a dying race. You'll be gay one day too. Just takes a cute boy and maybe a few drinks

Amen to that my homonationalist brother.

If you'd try to hit on me i'd kill you. Not even joking. But i'd first torture you for several days, cut your dick and balls off and feed them to you, whorecunt.

>cut your dick and balls off and feed them to you
i don't like faggots but if you enjoy such mental images you might be one

Dream on, scum.

How cute are you irl?
How big is your dick?
I think I could tempt you from the garden of eden~

[x] GAS
[ ] PASS

be salty

The only argument you heterocucks have is reproduction and I solved that. A side girl for bisexual male and male partner and side male for bisexual female and female partner. Only for making babies which is the grounding of your entire argument.
Having sex but not making babies is just as degenerate as homosex

Makes me happy to know you pedophile faggots are going to burn in hell forever. I make sure to come and laugh at your suffering.

>shove it down my throat
Interesting choice of words considering the subject, is there anything you'd like to tell us, anything you want to get off your mind ?

Gd isn't real.

>Coming to visit hell
Tell me user, have you purchased winRAR?
>thou shall not steal

you seem obsessed about gays being punished...

Makes me happy to know that you fundamentalists will realize that there is no abrahamic god upon death. I'll make sure to have a last laugh at it upon death because we will cease to exist afterwards.