The Rock officially registers a 2020 Presidential bid

The Rock has officially registered a 2020 Presidential campaign

>unilad.co.uk/news/the-rock-has-officially-filed-his-2020-presidential-campaign/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jqDy3vcWxiw
usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/dwayne-the-rock-johnson-has-a-petition-supporting-him-for-president-w491791
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this cant be real

The biggest meme election ever, my friend.

Trump will still eat him alive though, because he's running as an Independent and has Republican views

"You're Welcome" Presidential Edition

they want to make sure trump loses.

should have waited till 2024

It isn't. Skip the click bait article and look up the FEC filling. The 'election headquarters ' is some apartment in BFE.

Are you kidding me? Trump will smash The Rock if he runs.

The debates will be legendary, though

I wonder if he'll still be over if he makes a surprise visit at a WWE PPV.

>mfw this is actually real
hes not gonna win anyway

Its a sham for publicity. Why would the Rock want to make his life a million times worse by making a serious presidential run?

Trump did it to go down in history as the man who saved the country, the Rock isn't going to get those kinds of accolades at all.

I hate that fucking nigger. if that happens, this country is officially a bad meme

I know. He'll be demolished by Trump because Trump will be an incumbent and will have a good economic record. The Rock will have no past in politics besides a speech at the Republican National Committee in 2000. That's it.

Having Trump and The Rock debate each other is going to be the single most entertaining thing I'll see in my life.

Trump made people not want outsiders, for a long time. no way will The Rock be the Dem. fucking dumb

Agreed. I'd like to see what The Rock's policies will be, though. He's spoken at Republican events in the past and is running as an independent, so I doubt he's a Leftist

The article says he'll be an Independent

They've gotta use this for his debate intro:
youtube.com/watch?v=jqDy3vcWxiw

>no way will The Rock be the Dem. fucking dumb
People said the same thing about Trump. Anything is possible now.

>Trump did it to go down in history as the man who saved the country
Kek

idk
black bodybuilder in stupid movies
zog media literally anti-trump propaganda
nah trump'll lose

His debate script has already leaked online
>NOW LISTEN UP TRUMPFY DRUMPFY
>*Pause for applause*
>I KNOW YOU GOT THE RUSSIAN CONNECTION
>*Pause for applause*
>BUT I AM THE MOST ELECTRIFYING MAN IN POLITICAL ENTERTAINMENT
>*Pause for applause*
>CAN YOU SMELLLLLLLLLLLELELELELELELELELELELELEL
>WHAT DWAYNE "THE ROCK" JOHNSON FOR PRESIDENT 2020
>IS
>COOKING
>Mic drop
>Queue music
>Pose for cameras
>Walk off stage and take selfie with crowd plant
>Leave

Uh oh. Trump will be screwed if hes against a smart charismatic person.

>no random flexing

you will know if he's serious in a year or a bit more when he gets off the drugs and slims down like he did a while back before getting on the sauce hard for some movies. if he stays his current size, attainable only through high doses of illegal hormones, you will know it's just a goof

Why was Idiocracy so prophetic?

>America copies Idiocracy
I can't say I'm surprised

will trump and the rock wrestle instead of debate? or a debate in form of a wrestling match?

he's gonna body-slam Trump first debate, screencap it you know it'll happen.

Don't get too cocky ,kid! Thinka about how and why Obama got into office. Now add wrestling fans.

As what? Dem or Rep?

LITTY

Never mind, read it

DRUMPF BTFO
R
U
M
P
F

B
T
F
O

Is Vin Diesel his running mate? This is important.

STOP POSTING THIS SHIT YOU SHILL
IT SAYS SOME FAN DID IT ON HIS BEHALF

Can't wait to elect another jew puppet as presi-oh wait this already has happened many fucking times before.

Trump could have gone the easy route and just stay a real estate mogul and allow Hillary to win it all. He chose America over himself.

Next we'll find out that Stone Cold is running for president...

If you don't reply to this post, when you open your front door tomorrow morning, your house will be in outer space.

The united States is becoming a living meme

Ugh like I can't even

I can't wait to move to Sweden so I can live somewhere that is progressive and tolerant it's 2017 ffs

He's a homosexual and will go nowhere once the associated media get dumped.

This would secure Trumps second term years before the actual election.

savage

He'd probably love to run as a Republican, but Trump is the incumbent Republican for 2020, no questions

I love donald trump n dick too much to let this happen

Yeah, THIS is the event that will make the USA a joke of a nation, lmao

Lol Trump v Rock it's going to be like the glory days of wrestling shit talk

Can't wait

FUCK OFF WITH THIS SHIT. I AM NOT READY FOR THE NEXT PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION ALREADY. IT'S BARELY BEEN ANY TIME SINCE TRUMP WAS ELECTED.

Idiocracy isn't a fiction movie. Its a glimpse through time.

The presidency should be an entertainment spectacle. I would love to see the Rock go up against Kanye and Trump in 2020. I'm frankly sick and tired of boring establishment politicians

The economic record that was handed to him by Obama.

"Kenton Tilford, a West Virgina native, filed the paperwork with the Federal Election Commission, although his connection to the Baywatch actor, 45, and his motivation for doing so remain unclear."
usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/dwayne-the-rock-johnson-has-a-petition-supporting-him-for-president-w491791

It's a nothingburger. Some random dude just basically nominated him.

a timeline we're merging into

It was a documentary from the future, not a fiction film.

>trump is in the WWE hall of fame
>the rock isn't

Yeah, I can't believe these right wing retards are taking credit for Obama's economy.

Don't they realize that the effects are just now kicking in and Trump is taking credit for it?

It's a WWE stunt. Neat.

You realize he is a registered Republican right? Is he going to try and primary out Trump? Run as an independent at best

If celebs just run for pres, it really devalues the election process. It really is an expensive reality show now.
On the plus, he won't win. I doubt the dems could come up with a real candidate by 2020, and I doubt a real politician will ever win an election again. I think they're prepping Zuck and going for technocracy approach "Everything is robots and bliss in the future!"

He is running in an attempt to split the vote and steal votes from the Trumpenfuhrer

>implying celebs running for president is somehow a new development

they will send the mummified hilldog

>welfare, big government, high taxes, gun control, uncontrolled immigration
>republican views
sure thing, friendo.

Being in the celebrity wing means nothing.

Snoop Dogg and Drew Carey are in the WWE Hall of Fame Celebrity Wing too.

He'll fold under the first "are you on steroids" controversy.

How do you know that's what The Rock wants?

Publicity stunt. Vince and Linda have too much shit on him. They'd never let him win.

He's gonna drop out before the dirt stats being thrown. He's gonna drop out to focus on the Fast and Furious 10.

Who care? It's literally 1000 X better than watching boring old fuckheads like Romney and Hillary drone on about policy.

Everybody knows nothing of value ever changes anyway.

I just want to see legacy politicians blown the fuck out by stupid, unqualified celebs, and then our debates become literal wrestling matches.

If he was smart he would wait untill the one after the next election and run demacrat

That's right, dems.
Continue to divide your own party.

I remember when Hulk Hogan wanted to run for President, brother. The rock's got rocks in his head.

how is the rock going to get a successful grassroots campaign when he doesn't have the capital like trump had, the reason why trump was such a huge success is because he didn't need superpacks or anyone funding his campaign so he could run as honestly as he wanted without having to shill your investors politics like hillary did.

here is whats going to happen, a mega rich saudi prince is going to offer to support his campaign on the promise he plays ball like hillary, when he does trump only has to repeat what he did to hillary and call him a fraud because he isn't a billionaire and campaigns cost big money, OR he doesn't take the saudi money and runs himself into the ground when he realizes his pittance of money from all his career isn't even 1/10th of the cost a successful campaign costs meanwhile trump runs on his rallies alone not having to worry about shilling because he is self funded which is a luxury the rock DOESN'T have.

Clinton made people want outsiders*

>how is the rock going to get a successful grassroots campaign when he doesn't have the capital like trump had

millions of fans and being the highest paid actor in the world

forgot to add this into my post, but i promise you this, the democrats WON'T give him support because what i just posted is something they already are aware of, their is no dem front runner the party is in shambles hillary was their only play because she was GUARANTEED to win and when she didn't it destroyed them completely, why do you think the media is shilling so hard against trump because the people who play ball behind the scenes LOST MILLIONS over the hillary campaign the sjw's are masking the real problems right now and the media isn't talking about it but i promise the rock isn't going to get far, whoever the dems nominate is going to be a puppet funded by billionaire puppet masters which is what lost them against donald in the first place, they just don't realize it yet.

do you realize the kind of air-time hillary put into the campaign against trump AND LOST, you realize that its going to take THAT AND MORE to beat him because the dems only run puppets, they don't run honest campaigns AND AN HONEST CAMPAIGN IS THE REASON TRUMP WON, it has nothing to do with weather by some miracle he scrapes together some cash, it won't be enough and even if it was enough he is going to have to parrot the politics of his investors which trump already KNOWS is whats going to happen he will BTFO any dem runner because of this just like he did with hillary.

I think i heard about the film on Sup Forums somewhere in 2010, but why did everyone back then and still now persuade other people it's evidently a documentary and not fiction?

Jesse Ventura at least made a stab at gaining real life experience with being a mayor and a governor
what has Dwayne ever actually accomplished except shaving his legs and oiling up his titties?

If he's not running against Triple H circa DX 98-99 then he's running unopposed.

And the darkies will still complain they didn't get a "TRUE" darkie as President.

How do we know the rock hasn't already sold his soul? He has no problem jabbing his ass with testosterone daily and telling the world it's 100% diet and exercise. Not to mention, with all his time in wrestling and hollywood, he can put on any face they want him to. PACs dont matter, 99% of voters don't care.

are you shitting me.

what has shitty trumpfag has done to get his position faggot

You think you need a big campaign office this early on? All you need to do is to be able to put down an address lol.

He will win, too. Watch. Our mission is nearly complete. When we are done, the presidency will have lost all meaning.

Kek fucking wills it.

Is he even married?

I would vote for dwayne in a fucking heart beat.

>that race hack standing next to The Rock

BOOOOOO

well if trump can win anyone can the usa is a fuckin circus act

That's actually funny.

As a democrat? Lol democrats are officially fucked. They'll run an establishment candidate too and they'll eat each other's votes.

that was my point though, if he did "sell his soul" to saudi investors or hollywood he is 100% guarenteed to have to be a shill and donald trump KNOWS that this is going to be the case, and if thats true ( which it is) then its hillary campaign 2.0 with the dems being DESTROYED a second time which is why they aren't going to nominatee him if they are smart, because if they run him its over for the dems and its going to take a miracle to save the entire party from destruction.

Any word on what hes running as, or is he just an independent that won't win.

Haha this. The debates would be far better than Trump v Hilldawg

unfortunately im sure all the naughty things hes done arent very well covered up. any competent opponent would find tons of dirt on this jewing hollywood plant

>politics is now a public spectacle

thanks republicunts

Thats a good way to put it. Plus he was on good terms with Hilly before the election. He would have benefited from her presidency as well. He wanted more, for AMERICA. Fuck yeah.

If Trump vs The Rock on 2020 I might die of elation.

Idk goys, woman outnumber men in the US awe might just see a Chad Thundercock take office.

You can smell what he is cooking

>implying it hasn't been a popularity contest since Reagan

I'd vote for him if he ran in 2024 but I'll still love to see him and Trump debate. That'll be one for the history books.