Did Hitler actually hate the Polish people or was he simply bitter about Poland taking German land in the Treaty of...

Did Hitler actually hate the Polish people or was he simply bitter about Poland taking German land in the Treaty of Versailles?

Did he consider the Poles to be white or were they in the same group as the slavs to him?

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.axishistory.com//viewtopic.php?t=102439
wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/articles/wrsynopsis.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_crimes_against_the_Polish_nation
youtube.com/watch?v=9HQ90iSGpJM
youtube.com/watch?v=eVuZ8JMRIiY
breitbart.com/london/2017/06/29/sweden-police-commissioner-begs-help-no-go-zones-rises/
youtube.com/watch?v=gayAByf5i00
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>polish
>people

>flag
Kill yourself retarded fucking leaf

North Poland and west/south west Poland or silesia feel like traditional German clay. It kind of is but the Germans simply dominated Slavs, the Slavs were still there first and the existence of Sorbs confirm this.

He required Danzig (Gdansk) for reasons.

>were they in the same group as the slavs to him?

Poles are Slavs.

Poland got conquered due to their resources and military power with the help of the soviets ofcourse. Lands and cities were used to home germans and poles who converted to hitlers fascism had a living. The majority though were against the system and lovrd underground forcing terrorism which when caught were sat against the wall.

Hitler just hated border gore.

He is right, jaroslav slavovich

Germans and westerners in general are sick fucks that have no problem backstabbing and genociding anyone if it's in their political or economic interest. That's about it.

>Germans simply dominated Slavs

Lewd

There are many white ethnicities in poland. Hitler was mostly mad about about us not joining on his bandwagon.

He did not kill many polish people per say. Only those that saved the jews and got caught.
Polish people lived as normal citizens.

The G*rman needs to be wiped out
It should be legal to lynch a G*rman
They will pay for what they did

Really? I hope this is sarcasm.

Instead of looking back what asshole white people did to asshole white people in the past.

Look what asshole muslims are doing to normal white people today.

When will we man up, band together, and burn this filth?

>When will we man up, band together, and burn this filth?

Not our business m8

I'm loving Poland these days, but pre-WW2 they were committing genocide on ethnically German peoples. Perhaps that wasn't a really good idea. Doesn't seem like it turned out well for them.

TL;DR - Polish people got everything they deserved in WW2.

>Not our business m8

Yes, it is. We may not have this problem in poland.

And there is a saying its not nice to butt your head into other peoples business.

But let's be real here this is some serious shit it's some serious shit. Its like your neighbor doing cocaine overdose, and you just sitting there watching

you got any evidence to back that up?
>inb4 bloody sunday

being mad about a fire bombing that was mutual, Ie we bombed the fuck outta dresden and munich

Germans were being massacred by the heavily Jewish NKVD in western Poland.

Hitler stepped int o help them.

I don't spoon feed, and this is a shit link, but you can use Google you bong:

forum.axishistory.com//viewtopic.php?t=102439

Kill yourself stormshit. You deserve to be ethnically replaced by niggers and mexicans.

Here's another.

wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/articles/wrsynopsis.html

Hitler had every reason to fuck your shit up, my half German rape baby Brother.

>killing germans is bad
oi am laffin

So you admit it, and still act innocent.

No wonder Germany fucked you up and then Russia fucked you from the other end.

Lordy

Jews have every reason to replace you with 3rd worlders, my inbred redneck.

Hitler didn't hate poles as far as I know. But he did want to unite the borderlands where there was an ethnic German minority, like in Czech.
>Did he consider the Poles to be white or were they in the same group as the slavs to him?
What do you think? Do you really expect a man who managed to become sole ruler of Germany to be retarded?

>Polish people got everything they deserved in WW2

We lost the country, but normal people were not treated badly.

And by the way german people today are genociding themselves, soon most ethnically german people will be in poland.

Read a book instead of shitposting.

We're not really talking about today are we?

You'd be worshipping Allah if it wasn't for them.

>We lost the country, but normal people were not treated badly.

t. debil cuck

Skąd wy się kurwa bierzecie?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_crimes_against_the_Polish_nation

Poland is so scared the world will find out the truth about WW2 - that they weren't the innocent naive people who were just caught in the middle - that strawmen are flying in this thread like retards fucking a tree.

No, but it is funny. Don't you agree? There is a thin line of irony in there.

Stormshits are mentally ill, I think you should be treated.

Thank God your retarded movement will never be relevant or achieve anything.

Yes, the irony is not lost on me.

hitler and the german people just wanted open borders so they could live wherever they wanted. Allies were just racist for trying to oppress German people.

Most are againts people who helped jews or were "polish jews". Others are against organized resistance.

Normal people did not have it all that bad.

You keep using that word stormshits, but I'm afraid I never go to that website, or give a shit about their values, I just want to set the record straight. Your culture's hands are not clean of blood. Never have been, never will be. Someone mentioned bloody sunday before, and here ya go.

YES HE ABSOLUTELY HATED WHITE RACE
THANK HIM FOR 60 MILLION DEAD EUROPEAN WHITES

Sup Forums is daily stormer for autists.

You can call you poltard if you want or altcuck, whatever, it's the same shit.

I just go here for threads like these so I can insult your retarded ass and laugh how dumb low iq ape you are.

Okay, come clean my toilet and I'll rape your wife at gunpoint just like my Grandfather did. Have fun!

G*rmany needs to be nuked

Who cares?

Oh, ok. Why not 10 nukes, just to be sure?

hey thanks for your opinion, Jakub but stick to cleaning our shitters from now on pls

> I'll rape your wife at gunpoint just like my Grandfather did

Is that really something you should be proud off?

hahaha, I triggered stormshits.

We should've obliterated g*manic race when we had the chance many times in our history, but unfortunately we're too honorable to backstab fellow europeans like cold ruthless sociopaths, hoping they'd return the favor some day.

You absolutely deserve everything bad that's happening to you and more. Your whining about muh white genocide is just pathetic and lame.

You are not much better. Considering you are all too willing to leave them to such fates. So you should not be the one speaking about backstabbing and honor.

By the way, look into the future. Lets say that germany, sweden and france all will be islamised. What is stoping them from wiping poland off the map?

lol I didn't know the government allowed cucks in Poland
Please do give it a shot, like really, I want to se your faggot ass country try to take on any other country in the western world on your own.
Amen white brother
>yes goy those the Islamic horde will always respect your borders
More like your neighbor got shot by a thug, the thug is now raping your neighbors wife and staring at yours
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE try it bitch, really I really sincerely want to se you try. You maple syrup sucking fuck

i don't browse stormfront and stormweenies are fucking retarded. so are you desu I'm not even sure what you're so anal about.

The latter. I'm polish, and I don't "hate hitler" for attacking and conquering it. It's just business, no different than what countries do to each other all the time. Did napoleon hate the germans? Did russia hate the balts? Did sweden hate the finns? It's just business.

How many Polish people did Hitler kill?

Why did he kill them?

What did Hitler think of Poles before WWII?

I know towards the end of the war he recognized that the Polish people would have been useful.

We will prevail. But there is a long road before people even decide to take action. Which is fucking sad considering how bad this is looking now, imagine what it will look like in 2020.

>hiding your flag while insulting another

> It's just business.

That line always sounds so badass.

>oi am laffin
>oi

This is true, I have hope though. Honestly I think that the longer a country is cucked the more uncucked it will be after its political/military revolution starts. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if when this is all over if there isn't a statue of Hitler in Germany and he is remembered as a national hero. (of course that's way down the road, 2030 at the earliest)

I have no idea if a statue of hitler would be made. I personally do not think people will associate him with fighting muslims, they will fight out of sheer desperation if anything.

I think they will associate him with fighting the jews who brought the muslims. Never forget who arranged for them to come here, never forget who is attempting to exterminate US. George Soros played a huge role in manipulating the fags at Brussels to let in millions of third world barbarians and that should never be forgotten.

>Lets say that germany, sweden and france all will be islamised.

Le pol memes. I'd discuss this more, but it's late and I'm tired.

Nothing is getting islamized, they'll simply no longer have super safe high trust societies, they'll have a shitty underclass that'll live on welfare and occasionally sperg out, but that's about it. Which is bad, because I really want these scum to suffer more. And we'll still be poor, because they'll always block us from their markets, and fuck us over like business as usual.

I recommend watching this video: youtube.com/watch?v=9HQ90iSGpJM

This is Neo-nazi fanfic. Nothing else. No substance other than some recycled photos passed around blogspot, and that one book that no one but Stormfront has heard of. Hitler doomed the white race.

This is true.

There are currently 61 no go zones in the country of Poland, honestly if that doesn't drive them to civil war nothing else will. I do agree with you on one thing, Germany, france and Sweden aren't going to become islamified, they are going to become uncucked.

if any russian rat is flying the gadsden he/she/it is retarded. kys

>Nothing is getting islamized

Wrong. It is estimated that by 2050 white people will by a minority in france, most if not all those non-white babies are muslims.

Germany might last longer, sweden is fucking done they will be done by 2030 the social regression is just ridiculous there.

Hitler didn't doom the white race, if anyone is doing that its frozen dick fags like yourself who sit around calling for a genocide of germans creating even more divide among the white race. But in truth you aren't much of a threat mainly due to the fact your genes will never get passed on because your gf will be fucking the neo Nazi hunk who lives down the street.... ive always wanted to buy a summer home in Canada. :)

Slavs.

>61 no go zones in the country of Poland

What? Can you give me a source for this?

You alt retards make me lafff

We'll see in 10, 20 years. I can guarantee nothing will change.

Lapring Polacks are the funniest though, yeah we earn 450 euro in a german slave labor factory, economy is a joke, but islam in Sweden is our totally our biggest worry right now XDDDDDDDD

Yeah Sweden is totally failing guyz

youtube.com/watch?v=eVuZ8JMRIiY

I recently been in Germany too, in NRW, sure lots of diversity, but it's hardly hell xD Far more livable than Poland, decent wages, great jobs, clean, well organized, wealthy, even with all it's minor(ity) problems.

>We'll see in 10, 20 years. I can guarantee nothing will change

We will.

>yeah we earn 450 euro in a german slave labor factory

Speak for yourself, i am earning 6000 zl a month. Which roughly is sound 1500 euro. Not the biggest pay out, but it is ok.

All the ethnic movements in Europe headed by Nationalists like Antonio Primo de Rivera, Corneliu Codreanu and Hitler himself struggled with the Red menace and Jewery. In the end Hitler got greedy and doomed Europe by sending in his army into Poland. And before you say it, the Brits and French did everything to appease Hitler. Even when war was declared they stood around doing nothing (Phony War). The Allies didn't want war. Hitler craved it, and in the end destroyed our wonderful civilization.

Poles are dirty kikes. Fuck yourself trying to get sympathy.

>Poles are dirty kikes

Does that mean we control USA?

He didn't hate Poles on the level he hated Jews. It was more about them being on land that was to be part of the Greater Germanic Reich. The last thing he wanted was a sizable ethnic minority group within the new borders that could cause problems down the line. The Poles weren't set to be totally eradicated, those that could be Germanized would be allowed to remain.

I think Sweden will come to civil war before that, honestly if you want to do some good for the cause try to buy and smuggle some guns into Sweden and give them to the Nordic resistance movement.
Sure
breitbart.com/london/2017/06/29/sweden-police-commissioner-begs-help-no-go-zones-rises/
You can find other sources for it on line that was just the first that came up
For the record I honestly hope your economy gets its shit together and I think if you guys lower your corporate tax rate and invest ins some good infrastructure spending. Honestly you could kill two birds with one stone by offering mass amounts of money to build up your economy while passing heavy tariffs on imported arms. If its a question of standard of living you could raise the minimum wage AFTER the you gain enough jobs and to make your economy stable.

Who gives a fuck? The guy was a retarded failure that destroyed not only his autstic country but most of Europe, including a lot of historical and cultural heritage.
And before the "killing ethnic germans" meme starts, why he attacked/took over Czechoslovakia?

Complete bullshit. Is this what they teach you in polish schools?

>Speak for yourself, i am earning 6000 zl a month. Which roughly is sound 1500 euro. Not the biggest pay out, but it is ok.

No one cares about you. It's about the MAJORITY. We're simply poor as fuck and wages and job market are shit.

This

You said 61 no go zones in the country of Poland, not Sweden. Must be a typo. We have no major muslim immigration here.

Oh god, I have to leave this thread. Most of you guys are History Channel tier. Do you even read primary sources of that time?
(Ok, most of you probably don’t speak German, I see ...)

No, this is what I constantly observe even today. It is simply a fact of life, we're second category "europeans" to westerners.
EU solidarity is bullshit. You'd have to be blind retard not to see this, sadly most people in this country seem to think westerners are totally our buddies hehe.

First off our "wonderful civilization" has been ruled over by central banking since the Rothschild's seized power of the industry in the 19th century, the last bastion of free partial European society was the united states which also fell under the control of the international bankers with the federal reserve in 1913. The part of Poland that hitler invaded had belonged to Germany (Prussia) for over 100 years, the majority of people in the region were german speaking and Germanic ethnically. Hitler's goal was to unite the Germanic people under one nation free of the international jew, did he give a damn about the slavs? no. Was this a flaw? Yes. But the man wasn't greedy or small minded, he imagined a world of science literature and art free of the cultural Marxism that plague our world today. Had this US not been attacked he would have achieved this dream. So really the fault lies on the Japanese emperor for the decay of the white race. (And before you say otherwise, the only reason the germans lost Stalingrad was due to hitler recommitting the rear guard to the western flank because of D-day. Had the US not entered the war, Montgomery would have been surprised by rommels counter attack in north Africa and would likely still be dicking around somewhere in Italy in 1944. This would lead to the germans eventual success or stale mate in Stalingrad buying Germany enough time to develop the bomb by 45 and winning the war in the same manner the US did, through forced submission)

Yes, and you se Germanic peoples as second class to you? You aren't different then them. Just as bitter, and its good that you are bitter. You have been fucked over. The thing is you weren't fucked over by the germas, you were fucked over by the jews. Specifically the Bolsheviks

Oh I'm sorry about that, really I am. Yes I meant Sweden, 61 no go zones in Sweden.

Hitler got greedy by wanting lebensraum within Europe. If he carved out puppet fascist states in Eastern Europe for the Baltic states, Ukraine, and Belarus he could have more easily defeated the Soviets and pushed their borders east of Brest-Litovsk. Then he could have gotten his lebensraum in mittelafrika from the former colonies of France, Belgium, and the UK as part of a peace treaty.

Imagine a white German Mittelafrika today without any blacks.

Sweden seems fine to me:

youtube.com/watch?v=gayAByf5i00

That's interesting to think about. Imagine a world where instead of fighting in europe, the germans decided to expand and cleanse africa and turn it into an all-white utopia. Of course, the soviets were still on their doorstep and there WAS going to be war between the two nations eventually, so it still made sense to attack them.

Hitler's only flaw was delaying Operation Barbarossa in order to help out the flailing Italians in their balkan campaign, which pushed the schedule back to the point where the Germans were deep in russian territory in the cold winter. huge mistake.

Fair point but his plan would still have worked had the US not joined the war (explained in pervious paragraph)
And again I don't think greedy is really an accurate word, he didn't do what he did for himself or even for his family. He was fighting for his people and its not like the geramn army wouldn't have been able to hold to Stalingrad until they developed the bomb, the US entering the war really fucked shit up.

Yeah, if the US had taken a tougher stance with communists back then and denied any lend-lease to Soviets, they would have been screwed. Keeping the US out of the European war was also necessary for a German victory. Hitler shouldn't have declared war after Pearl Harbor in support of Japan, but FDR was looking for a way into Europe anyway. The fucking Japs refused to attack the Soviets as part of Barbarossa, so why should the Germans have kept up their end of the Pact? So you'd need to get rid of FDR, and have Hitler not declare war on the US.

>need to get rid of FDR
wiser words were never said lol

Also good points. The Italians definitely dragged down the Axis by forcing Germany to send forces into North Africa and the Balkans. A neutral Italy, and perhaps an earlier discovery of oil in Italian Libya , would have aided Germany as well. But Mussolini had dreams of remaking the Roman Empire with conquests around the Mediterranean.

>leaf
>e
>a
>f

Italy didn't necessarily need to stay neutral. It just needed to wait a little long and continue rapidly industrializing its former-agrarian society instead of shooting its load and prematurely attacking the balkans just because they wanted to "get in on the action". That should have waited until 1943.