Trump Jr. emails not looking good

So Today Trump Jr. released his emails and things are not looking good. Was this timeline just a cruel joke or will this work itself out?

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/well-lookie-russian-lawyer-veselnitskaya-pictured-obama-ambassador-russia-8-days-trump-jr-mtg/
mercatus.org/statefiscalrankings
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This will be the most entertaining political era in history. It's barely gotten started.

>the New York Times has ALL the emails

This is just the start.

Nah Teump wining and then getting his whole kike family gassed for treason is the best timeline. We got the liberal lulz, now we get to drink inbred redneck tears. Soon we will be able to establish a libertarian utopia on the west coast.

I like the way you think

>libertarian
Snrk. Sure, have fun with that.

no law being broken. even if you can wish your way into finding a law you think he broke there is absolutely no precedent to a case this shitty actually moving forward. Literally, this is fucking nothing.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/well-lookie-russian-lawyer-veselnitskaya-pictured-obama-ambassador-russia-8-days-trump-jr-mtg/

I always knew the Jew from Jew York City with his Jew York City values would get him self impeached. I didn't think he would also throw in a side of light treason.

We have already legalized weed in WA, OR, NV and soon CA. Stay mad flyover nigger.

Smoking pot is not proof of libertarian ideology.

It's another piece of evidence for Bobby Mueller to use against Trump. That pissy grabbing kike is gonna get him and his whole family gassed unless he steps down by Labor Day.

Nothing in then was illegal and because he did not seek them out, it's not an issue.
Sorry

Go be a boot licking statist cuck somewhere else like maybe R the Donald.

It was a setup after all, and Jr. didn't take the bait. What's the next "damning" narrative? We can be sure that whatever it is, surely that will be the time that Trump is finished.

Don Trump Jr. Receives $20 Million From Nigerian Prince!
Thought he was Helping "rightful heirs"
recover money stolen by the Minister of African Bureau's Official.
emails prove it!

shill spotted

>Trump Jr. emails not looking good
I'm sure a little non-stick rubbed off on Teflon Don Jr (tm).

Trump Sr will be impeached for high crimes. Sessions, Manafort, Flynn, Stone, Page, Jr, Pence, Gordon, Kushner and Ivanka - all indicted and prosecuted.

Trump, in his usual idiot fashion, resigns before he can pardon his cabal of Kremlin cohorts and they do federal time. Not much because they are wealthy, but enough to make them quit politics. GOP reviled, hated and despised for their institutional treason. Right-wing conservatives busted worshiping the Kremlin and taking turns sucking Putin's tiny cock.

Only patriots left in America are liberals.

Trump was the chaos candidate, everything is going exactly how it should.

It's not evidence. Content of the discussion would be evidence. This is shit.

There never was a case against Trump. There will never be a case against Trump. Trump will be your president for 8 years. If you don't stop with this shit you won't even get a Dem in office in 2024

Yeah, they will get him next time.

by god this is low-effort

haha libtards being patriots, most hate this country faggot

Literal stroke

lol this is top tier bait

Some shyster told one of Trump Jr's friends/acquaintances that she had information that Hillary Clinton was a Russian asset and committing treason.

- no crime
- no Russian government
- no help
- just some shyster misrepresenting herself

Nothingburger with cheese

Yep it's quite clear he's done for now with Mueller investigating him. Trump will resign to stop this from continuing just to save what little reputation his name still holds.

Yeah I get that but say this was a child molestor being told that he was gonna get some, he shows up and then he is on "how to catch a predator" now he's broken the law.

Im pretty sure trump will fall over this.
And the world will applaud, that i can tell you.
Trump is the worst thing that happened in recent history, he even won with a freaking voter minority.
Obamba was a decent president with presidential behavior.
Trump is just a rich prick who plays golf all day and makes himself and his billionaire friends richer.
His support right now is at like 30%.
Realistically, he is already out of office already. Impeachment is not a question if. Its a question when. And with 30% support this will be very soon, believe me.
I have to say though, huge respects to the american free press and what they achieved, they did one hell of a job. Theres nothing like it.

Who cares and why is this even an issue?

The emails he released are now evidence. Sorry but Trump won't be president for a full year.

Can you say, Presidential pardon?

Trump should just pardon everyone right now so this will end.

You don't need to be convicted of a crime or even under an indictment to receive a Presidential pardon. Trump could pardon everyone related to his campaign right now.

And that would be the end of it.

And even if Trump was eventually tagged for impeachment, he could just resign and be pardoned like Ford did for Nixon.

No harm. No foul.

The Constitution. Read it.

You collusion apologists make me puke

drip drip drip

Did you read the emails? Did you read the line where the 'info' about Clinton the russians wanted to share was about how Clinton colluded with russians? Have you not caught on to how the Trumps bait democrats? You must not be paying attention.

>retards still think there's a chance for the election results to be overturned

lol look at this coordinated shill thread. You guys are so organized.

keep up the great work and keep me posted.

No, I'm happy with Pence.

Conservative = Fine
Trash Panda = LOL No

Oh I didn't see that nice catch

>liberal lulz
that's no substitute for actual testicles, user

not at all. What the fuck are you on?

It's like Chris Hansen getting called by a person concerning info about a pedo but ends up with someone asking for an autograph.

Don't worry the Crown Prosecutor of Russia will be his lawyer.

is that why the stock market rebounded? gas yourself kike

>things are not looking good.

Could you be any less specific, faggot?

I for one would like the FBI to look at the server and verify their aren't other email chains we haven't have access to.

Same. I want a Christian president not some Jew York City like.

Yet we still haven't been told what the Russians actually hacked.

This is like complaining 'X has killed' and when people ask who X is accused of killing the accuser starts ranting and raving about suspicious activity on X's part. There is no case.

There's a whole list of stuff they jacked. They don't go into method, but that's what this is all about.

>list of stuff
kek cmon dude

No there isn't. There is literally nothing. Just a vague suspicion that Russia is responsible for Podesta leak.

you literally can't talk to a Russian without people screeching treason and collusion

why don't we just fucking cut all diplomatic ties with Russia and ban their nationals from entering the U.S. this is what the liberals and necons want right??

wtf i ahte drumpf now

I wish we could fast forward to 2020 and watch Trump win again. Imagine 4 years of blaming the Chinese for everything! I love the happenings.

>Only patriots left in America are liberals.
Have a (you), you made me chuckle.

Fuck off CTR. We are tired of your shit

Liberals collude with Mexicans, sand niggers, and African niggers to undermine US foreign policy and immigration laws...

See "Travel Ban."

AG of Washington... sues US government because foreign niggers can't get in/

Trump is going to be pulled down by incompetence of those he surrounds himself with, ever since he got in to office he's been fucked over by his own team. It's obvious why he surrounds himself with family and close friends, he must be paranoid about something in the Whitehouse.

Something is going on, probably an internal power struggle.

>Could you be any less specific, faggot?

Sure let me try "emails were released" I think that's less specific

This is the Sup Forums I miss. Just wanting to be entertained by others' suffering. Not shilling for a political side.

what are you talking about? it's looking great, shills can shill on but they still don't have a fucking think

>Not looking so good
>Getting closer
>He's definitely done
>This'll be the end
>Impeachment soon
>Any day now

yfw

as long as it remains politically incorrect, we will be politically incorrect you fucking retard.

literally nothing. Media is trying to stir up shit.

Pence goes fundraising... he's plotting something.

Joe Biden spent 364 days a year fundraising for the DNC and Obama.

Thank you.

Don might be in legal trouble in an Al-Capone-For-Tax-Evasion way, but his Dad can and probably will pardon him. No Trumpite will go to federal prison, and Republicans won't impeach, so probably nothing matters unless someone violates state law in a major way.

>implying Pence won't pander to Israel as well

Sup Forums hasn't been politically incorrect in years; its ideas are mainstream in the Republican party now.

trump is fucking done
cant wait for this shitty timeline to be over

They hacked the DNC, the DCCC, podesta's emails, voter rolls, IT companies which run the software to tally votes, and they also hacked the RNC but didn't release any data from those hacks. They also hacked Mike Pence's emails but didn't release anything.

Nah. Trumps are stupid not traitors.

>Dad can and probably will pardon him.

Political fucking shitstorm. The biggest political fucking shitstorm you can imagine. DC would be covered in shit.

If any charges come from this investigation and Trump jr is convicted and Trump pardons him (if he can) then it all hits the fan.

The ride never ends friend. :^)

Oh, and they hacked 500 million yahoo accounts, but this was mostly just related to making money illegally, not election meddling as far as we know.

Hack and phishing and copy/pasta are different things... duh

It certainly looks bad but unless there is more, it basically leads nowhere. There is still no evidence that Trump colluded with Russia or had any sort of quid pro quo with them.

An acquaintance saying he knows a guy (girl in this case) that has info from the Russian government on Hillary is extremely odd but doesn't mean Trump and Russians were colluding.

I don't know why Jr. would release the emails unless nothing really did come of it because they are incredibly bad by themselves. He might just want to cut the legs off any further "anonymous sourcing".

The timeline was a trap Putin held the cards all along.

Also after the election they hacked into a bunch of Nuclear energy power plants but that's not quite germane.

>hurrrr we got weed legal dude lmao!!
Means nothing when any job worth having can fire you for testing positive

Yeah, if you don't realize that a large number of Sup Forums posters are just regurgitating GOP talking points, then surprise, you're mainstream, not politically incorrect.

I can't wait until all you CTR shills that were former goons go down with the rest.

Trumpfags and their stupid autistic kek shit is starting to piss me off. These puritanical virgins are super easy to troll though. Just point out that they voted for a fucking kike and watch them start to defend Jews. These faggots donate to ((Rebel)) media.

Yeah it doesn't too great, but I still don't see anything illegal.

>not looking good
lel

Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.
- Dondon Jr.

I voted for trump, not trump jr. Looks like a fall guy to me. he prefers his non blood, jewish son in law.

she claimed in the email that the information was coming from the russian government.
trump jnr's response was literally "thats great, lets meet"
im not saying he committed a crime, but it shows intent.

>Drug testing

Who the fuck drug tests Network Administrators? My bosses would prefer if I was high on speed all day. Seriously if you work for a chill company no one cares if you smoke weed. All of Silicon Valley is micro dosing Shrooms and LSD

>We have already legalized weed in WA, OR, NV and soon CA

Forgot Alaska, broseph

Not really.

We may take a staple, but it always to the extreme of the Republicans.

Also have much more nationalistic tendencies than main stream elephants.

>unless there is more, it basically leads nowhere. There is still no evidence that Trump colluded with Russia or had any sort of quid pro quo with them.

Except it does lead somewhere, Kushner and Manafort the campaign manager were both at the meeting, why would they go along with Don Jr's plan that he lied about when the story initially came out and only released his account after the NYT said they were about to release the emails?

The Lawyer is going to keep denying she's a russian agent and there's no proof President Trump himself signed off on the meeting. But Don Jr doesn't have plausible deniability for lying and misrepresenting what the meeting was about when the story initially came out.

So basically every state that pays more to the fed than it takes out. Seriously the west coast should leave the union. Let red states pray to jeezus for their food stamps and obamacare. I'm seriously tried of paying for the bastard children that "conservative christians" keep pumping out. Red states are like third world countries. West coast is just so much cleaner and educated. No surprise most of use are atheists.

jews sacrifice their own
trump made a pledge he could not refuse
sry dondon jr, papa needs a new pair of shoes
eric. get in here, you're next
yes papa
the operative term is Cannibal

Morally it's shaky at best. He probably did lie. It doesn't look good, but it's not illegal to lie when not under oath.

Legally is shaky at best, You'd have to prove He "received something of value." Information would be, if in fact he had received anything valuable. He didn't.

Carry on lefties this will further showcase the "Laws for thee, but not for me" that got Trump elected in the first place. Come on, make normal people despise you further. Dance you monkeys, and have a sage as I watch your party die like a screaming village girl on a dirt road.

This will blow up in the Dems face. Screencap this.

Yup... Another one!

Oh because the democratic nigglets are so much better.

Yea the flyover states will fall for sure...

mercatus.org/statefiscalrankings

enough shill, the 'evidence' is him receiving an e-mail with words that are not the slightest bit incriminating and if anything imply incrimination on the part of Hillary

ok, so if you look at the trump cabinet as a whole, they colluded, no ifs ands or buts.

Don Jr made clear in the emails that he was interested in valuable intelligence the russians claimed to have.

manafort and flynn were taking money from the russians and working on their behalf, something they now admit to by registering as foreign agents.

and on top of all this, every single person involved has at one point or another lied to cover it up.

then, on top of it, you have trump himself pressuring comey to shut down the investigation and then firing him when he refused. and on top of THAT, you have trump denying a russian cyber campaign existed when literally every member of government disagrees with him, from every single intelligence agency to even republicans on his own side.

GUILTY. AS. FUCK.

Your bait paragraph is great but your bait pic is better.

Every city that looks like the one on the right hasn't seen a republican in 60 years. The funny thing is liberals actually see the world like this. They mass migrate into a city created by republicans. This causes every store to turn into Starbucks/Walmart. Suddenly, you have mom and pop stores shut down. Then the libtards raid the public funds to house the poor locals who were living perfectly fine before they arrived. The workers that still have jobs decide to unionize. They lobby to raise the minimum wage resulting in more layoffs. Crime rates increase, quality of education decreases, and you end up with lead in your water supply.

"This is how you hollow out a major metropolitan area in the US."