ماذا اللعنة فعلت فقط سخيف يقول عني، أنت القليل الكلبة؟ بأنني...

ماذا اللعنة فعلت فقط سخيف يقول عني، أنت القليل الكلبة؟ بأنني تخرجت من منصبي في الأختام البحرية وشاركت في العديد من الغارات السرية على تنظيم القاعدة. لدي أكثر من 300 قتيلا وأكد. أنا مدربة في حرب الغوريلا وأنا قناص كبير في القوات المسلحة الأمريكية بأكملها. أنت شيء بالنسبة لي ولكن مجرد هدف آخر. سوف يمسح لك اللعنة مع دقة من أمثال لم أر من قبل على هذه الأرض، كلماتي هي سخيف علامة. كنت تعتقد أنك يمكن أن تحصل بعيدا مع القول أن القرف لي على الانترنت؟ فكر مرة أخرى، سخيفة. كما أتحدث أنا الاتصال بشبكة سرية من الجواسيس في جميع أنحاء الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية والآن تتبع موقع ئي باي الخاص بك حتى تتمكن من الاستعداد بشكل أفضل للعاصفة والرقبة. العاصفة يضر من الشيء القليل مثير للشفقة التي تسمون حياتك. أنت سخيف ميت، طفل. يمكنني أن أكون في أي مكان وزمان، يمكن أن أقتلك في أكثر من سبعمائة طرق، وهذا فقط مع يدي العارية. ليس فقط لقد تم تدريب على نطاق واسع في القتال غير المسلح، ولكن لدي إمكانية الوصول إلى ترسانة كاملة من البحرية الأمريكية، وسوف تستخدم بلدي كامل لمسح الحمار بائسة قبالة وجه القارة، وكنت القرف قليلا. إذا كنت لا تستطيع أن تقول ما كان القصاص الخاص بك تعليق لا يصدق "ذكي" حول إسقاط لك، قد يكون لسانك نعمة لطيفة. ولكن لا يمكنك، لم تفعل، والآن دفع الثمن، أنت اللعنة أحمق. أنا القرف القرف في جميع أنحاء لكم، وعليك أن تغرق في زل. أنت سخيف ميت، كيدو.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DZ3gbXWy7JM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gonna need a quick rundown.

he might take that a little literal

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? That I graduated from my position in the naval seals and participated in several secret raids on al-Qaeda. I have more than 300 dead confirmed. I am trained in the gorilla war and I am a big sniper in the entire American armed forces. You are something to me but just another goal. I'll wipe you damn with the accuracy of the likes I have not seen before on this earth, my words are fucking a sign. You think you can get away with saying that shit me online? Think again, silly. As I talk I connect to a secret network of spies all over the USA and now track your eBay so you can better prepare for the storm and neck. The storm hurts from the pathetic little thing that you call your life. You fucking dead, baby. I can be anywhere and anytime, I can kill you in more than seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only have I been trained extensively in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the US Navy, I will use my full to clear the miserable ass off the continent's face, and you're a little shit. If you can not say what your retribution was an incredible "intelligent" suspension about dropping you, your tongue might be a nice blessing. But you can not, did not do, and now pay the price, you fuck idiot. I shit shit all over you, and you have to sink into Zell. You fucking dead, Kido

العودة إلى رديت مع رديت غبي قد قد

That doesn't look like Hebrew

بيهيد نفسك

good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats some goodshit rightthere rightthere if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷM HO0OଠOOOOOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats some goodshit rightthere rightthere if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷM HO0OଠOOOOOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit

go back to europe faggot

Translate only lets me run a few words, but here's what I got so far:

donkey miserable off the continent face, you're a little shit. If you do not test

ISIS are the worst shitposters.

I'll say one thing about you dunecoons, your squiggles are fun to look at.

asdadiuwrhuiarwilrljkrewonerwmiosdzmlk;zvmo;ivmioergm[iomioregmwr'kkl;sdfg
look mom i can speak arabic

ah, i see. that's unfortunate.

Sorry, we don't speak nigger here

kek

كائن سريع جدا قريبا نهج الصرصور في سرعة المحطة

Develop your own squiggle numbers and stop using ours.

Vad fan sa du om mig din lilla slyna? Jag kan säga er att jag tog examen som den bästa i min klass i flottan, och jag har varit involverad i flera hemliga operationer mot al-Qaida, och har över 300 bekräftade mord. Jag är utbildad i gorilla krigföring och är den bästa skytten i hela den svensk militären. Du är inget annat för mig än ens ett mål. Jag kommer att ta bort dig från jordens yta med en precision som är helt osynliga, märk mina ord. Tror du att du kan komma undan med att säga skit till mig via Internet? Så du kanske tror lura ass. vid skrivande stund vi kontaktar min hemliga nätverk av spioner runt hela Sverige och din IP spåras just nu så du kan förbereda dig för stormen, din mite. Stormen som helt utplåna den lilla spinkiga sak du kallar ett liv. Du är så jävla död unge. Jag kan vara var som helst när som helst och döda dig i över sju hundra sätt, och det är bara med mina bara händer. Jag är inte bara utbildning i obeväpnad hand till hand bekämpa, men jag har också tillgång till hela den svensk flottan arsenal och kommer att använda den till fullo att utplåna dig olycklig ass från jordens yta, din lilla skit. Om ni bara hade vetat vad ohelig hämnd din "smarta" lilla kommentar skulle överge dig, skulle du förmodligen ha hållit käften. Men du gjorde det, skulle det inte, och nu måste du betala priset, du stor idiot. Jag kommer jävla ilska på dig och dränka dig i den. Du är fan död åt helvete din jävla unge.

I dindnt know wtf was going on until i saw 300 and then I knew.

:)

1252/5000
Translate from: Arabic
ماذا اللعنة فعللت Only خوشف يقول عني, أنت القليل الكلبة? I am not in a position to dispose of the al-Qaeda in al-Qaeda. I have a maximum of 300 tickets. The mission of the Gulf War is to increase the military capability of the military. أنت شيء بالنسبة لي ولكن Single Single Purpose. Therefore, the sons of Yah Shua, the sons of Yah Shua, have sent their names to the land of their forefathers; Can you tell us if you have an internet connection? Another thought, Sagefat. You will be logged in as a guest person at any time with the United Nations General Assembly and the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights, as well as the Secretary-General of the United Nations, as well as the Secretary-General of the United Nations. العاصفة يضر من الشيء القول مثير للشفقة التي تسمون حياتك. Anat Sayyid Mitt, the child. إنكني أن أكون في أي مکكانس وزم, يمكن أن أقتلك في اکثر من سبعمائة طرق, وهذا فقط مع يدي العرية. Lys only has the ability to study the subject in the context of a non-voluntary, volunteership of the whole world to provide a full-blown, full-time, full-time, full-time, multi-faceted language course. إذا كنت لا تستعيع أن تقول ما كان القساص الخاص بك تعليق لا يشتق "ذكي" در اطراف إسقاط لاك, قد يكون لنك نعمة لطيفة. Volcanic laeves, lambs, lactic acid, anti-inflammatory drugs. أنا القرف القرف في جميع أنحاء لكم, وعليك أن تقرق في زل. Anat Sathyat Mitt, Kido.

literally chicken scratch the language

I agree Abdul, those are some nice looking buildings.

Sandniggerian is a stupid language

>300
I got this much

Ah fuck, now that I think about it I could have written that I dont understand swedish

"I have a maximum of 300 tickets"
Yeah well, I got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one.

no no he said the Sheriff is a near.

the fucking circular fan behind him never fails to make me kek
>guy supposedly from iraq
>needs to have a fan blowing directly on him indoors
oh cia, you kooky ass niggers you

So he shot the sheriff, but not the deputy?

Speak English sand nigger

Damn, that's a nice building. Is it really that slim? It must be shaking like hell in the top floors

Is this the fucking Navy SEAL copy Pasta in arabic

way to go, al-bolandi

What the heck did I just say about me, you silly little dog? I graduated from my Navy seals and participated in several clandestine raids against Al-Qaida. I have over 300 dead and assured. I trained in guerilla I great sniper in the entire u.s. armed forces. You're nothing to me but just another goal. Will wipe you curse with accuracy like never seen before on this earth, my words are ridiculous. You think you can get away with saying that disgusted me online? Think again, silly. As I speak I connect to an underground network of spies throughout the United States and now track your bye eBay so you can better prepare for the storm and the neck. Storm hurts from that pathetic little thing you call your life. You're ridiculous Mitt, baby. I can be anywhere and anytime, it can kill you in more than 700 ways, and this only with my bare hands. Not only have been trained extensively in unarmed combat, but have access to the full arsenal of the Navy, and my entire will be used to clear the miserable donkey off the face of the continent, and I was a little disgusted. If you can't say what was your incredible comment retribution "smart" about dropping you, your tongue may be a nice boon. But you can't, you don't, and now is paying the price, you idiot. I'm disgusting disgusting all around you, and you have to sink in. You're ridiculous Mitt, kiddo.

>300

I see 300 so im assuming its the navy seal pasta ISIS edition

translated missing parts into english. it makes no sense. this must be an autistic terrorist.

The ships set sail on mirage and drown in sand...

Co ty, kurwa, kurwa mówiłeś o mnie, ty mały sukinsyn? Będę musiał wiedzieć, że ukończyłam moją klasę w pieczęci Marynarki Wojennej, i byłem zaangażowany w liczne tajne naloty na Al-Quaeda i mam ponad 300 potwierdzonych zabójstw. Jestem szkolony w wojenach gorylowych i jestem najlepszym snajperem w całej amerykańskiej siłach zbrojnych. Jesteś dla mnie niczym innym, ale tylko innym celem. Wytęczę cię z cholerną precyzją, której nigdy nie było widać na Ziemi, zaznacz moje pieprzone słowa. Myślisz, że możesz uciec z tym gadaniem przez Internet? Pomyśl jeszcze raz, kurwa. Jak mówimy, kontaktuję się z moją tajną siecią szpiegów w USA i twój adres IP jest śledzony teraz, więc lepiej przygotuj się na burzę, maggot. Burza, która wymazuje żałosną rzecz, którą nazywasz swoim życiem. Kojesz się martwy, dziecinko. Mogę być gdziekolwiek, zawsze i mogę cię zabić w ponad siedmiuset sposobów, a to tylko z moimi nagimi rękami. Nie tylko jestem w znacznym stopniu przeszkolony w walce bez uzbrojenia, ale mam dostęp do całego arsenału Korpusu Morskiego Stanów Zjednoczonych i wykorzystam go w pełnym zakresie, by wytrzeć nędzny tyłek z powierzchni kontynentu, ty mały gówno. Gdyby tylko mogłeś wiedzieć, co za bezbożna kara, twój mały "mądry" komentarz chciał cię sprowadzić, może miałbyś trzymać twój pieprzony język. Ale nie mogłeś, nie zrobiłeś, a teraz płacisz cenę, cholerny idiota. Będę gniewał cię na ciebie i utopiesz się w nim. Kończysz się martwym, kiddo.

youtube.com/watch?v=DZ3gbXWy7JM

Coś ty o mnie kurwa napisał,ty mała biedna kurwo? Wiedz śmieciu, że skończyłem studia oficerskie z najwyższymi ocenami i od razu po nich przyjęli mnie do GROMu, brałem udział w misjach w Kosowie, Nikaragui, Portoryko, Iraku, Afganistanie i Pakistanie i mam ponad 300 zabitych terrorystów na koncie. Jestem doskonale przeszkolony w walce partyzanckiej i jako snajper - dostałem odznaczenie dla najlepszego strzelca wyborowego Wojska Polskiego. Jestes dla mnie po prostu kolejnym celem, któremu mogę niespodziewanie rozjebać łeb z 800 metrów. Zmiote cie smieciu z powierzchni ziemii z precyzja dotad nieznana na tej planecie, slyszysz chujku? Myslisz psie, ze mozesz sobie pisac w internecie co tylko zechcesz nie poniesiesz za to konsekwencji? Blad skurwysynu, gdy to czytasz moi kumple z Agencji Bezpieczenstwa Wewnetrzego we wspolpracy z CIA namierzaja twoj adres IP, wiec szykuj swoja dupe na jesien sreniowiecza. Jestes juz kurewsko martwy, szczeniaku. Moge w tej chwili byc gdziekolwiek, ale i tak gdy tylko najdzie mnie ochota moge cie rozjebac na jeden z siedmiuset sposobow a i to tylko golymi rekoma. Poza doskonałym przeszkoleniu we wschodnich sztukach walki (znam kung-fu, karate - czarny pas, krav maga i zloty medal w jiu-jitsu) znam sie rewelacyjnie na broni, a tej mam caly arsenal i uwierz mi, uzyje jej tyle, aby z twojego marnego zycia nie zostal nawet najdrobniejszy atom . Gdybys wiedzial gowniarzu co sciagasz na siebie swoim "madralinskim" hejtem pewnie zesralbys sie cztery razy w gacie i pisal gdzie sie da, ze zalujesz chocby samego pomyslenia o tym. Ale nie mogles tego wiedziec i teraz suko zaplacisz za to najwyzsza cene. Jestes pierdolonym trupem.
Ftfy

It's to remove any sound clues to his location.

I hate the fact we were force to learn this language when I was in school

You're kidding
Right?

also google translate blinks for a second when I put it in and reveals something completely different afterwards. this is some kinda double encrypted message. thanks google you fucking traitors.

>sreniowiecza
brakuje literki

Sage

No, my older brother had French and Spanish but by the time I started secondary school they replaced Spanish with Levantine Arabic

The worst kind

>translation