IT'S OFFICIAL: RUSSIA CHANGED THE FUCKING VOTES!

It's literally happening, babydicks.

In a matter of weeks, you WILL wake up to this headline.

They hacked our fucking election.

Impeachment is coming.

Then the Constitutional crisis.

HRC IS 100%, IRREFUTABLY, COMPLETELY THE ONLY LEGITIMATE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

Every last one of you sick skinhead pukes WILL live to see her sworn in, and wish to your make believe God you didn't.

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/well-lookie-russian-lawyer-veselnitskaya-pictured-obama-ambassador-russia-8-days-trump-jr-mtg/
americanthinker.com/articles/2017/07/had_hillary_clinton_won_the_election.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Proofs?

>Russia changed the votes

where are proofs?

oh come on, you're worse than cnn here, not even dropping a fake source? where's your manners?

By the power of Propane and trips i tell you : No.

>where are proofs?
liberal tears are the only proofs needed

Nice LARP, retard.

No broofs, so please shoot yourself in the face with a large-caliber gun of some sort.

Oh, wait, you're a fucking libtard, so go choke yourself on your biggest dildo in your collection.

Yea, nah. You're a cunt.

That's okay, pantshitter.

You'll get your source soon enough, believe me.

It sure came through with Donny Jr. didn't it?

As soon as we scream Russia a thousand more times and leak more evidence, the Republican Party will be fucking obliterated forever.

It's cute that you still don't realize what you're dealing with though. This isn't just another Trump-Russia scandal.

This is literally, absolutely an EXTINCTION LEVEL EVENT for American conservatism, regressive whiteness, and the kind of gross, selfish ignorance the idiot right worships night and day.

Always knew it.
And it's not too late for you yet, dear drumpfkins.
Join us now and enjoy the fall of your "god-emperor".
#NotMyPresident
#StillWithHer

Theres alot of stuff that came up in the election that I havent heard anything about. One was voting machines that defaulted to Hillary votes in Lebanon county pennsylvania, and Hillary canvassers hq raided in chester county. Also there was something about Hillary DNC setting up there own voting locations that were only for people they registered themselves. All this stuff dropped off the radar, but I remember because it was in local news. Wonder when they're going to investigate any of that

I've seen data from the swing states, statistically impossible results all around. Now if only that fucker had organized all his shit I could have pointed it out. Ah well, it's coming.

I voted in Michigan. I wrote on that paper ballot my vote for Trump/Pence.

All I can say is... damn. DAMN!

I didn't know Putin used his army of vodka frog trolls to hack my brain that day to make my arm move the pen up 8 cm from the #Imwithher box to the #MAGA box. Wow, really got my almonds crackin'!

#IMPEACH #RESIST #DRUMPF #ORANGECHEETO

Why are so many liberal states refusing to hand over voter data then

Thanks for rare Hillaries btw

Yawnz, you faggot.

Bruuump

>Why is nearly every state refusing to hand over voter data to a organization designed to commit voter fraud and share data with Putin?

>It was supposed to be MY turn.
>RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA
I'm starting to feel bad for her desu.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/well-lookie-russian-lawyer-veselnitskaya-pictured-obama-ambassador-russia-8-days-trump-jr-mtg/

real results

>IT'S OFFICIAL
>can't provide a source

That doesn't make sense.

WE

Imagine if this was true, America fuck yehaa, Democracy!! Nº1 country in the world!!!!!

>get rekt by a couple of slav hackers in a basement.

k

The voting machines have already been investigated and it was determined no votes were changed.

TURTLE

W LAD

and thats how the second american civil war started
/the end

Common CNN!

Get that Russian Narrative! Just gotta dig a little deeper...

It's over for Drumpf.

So like, has anything new come forward?

It's a ploy to make up stories about "election fraud" and find excuses to purge voter rolls nationwide. Plus, this data includes lots of sensitive information that will be used to target voters in a fine tuned fashion, on many levels.

As for Putin, Trump has already said we'd be working with him to secure our election integrity.

LOL. Go to /x/.

>liberal tears are the only proofs needed
Pic Related

IN PEACH!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

nope

Iff dubz den u r wronng I can evn rn u r soo d*mb and so heckin gay 4 sayin day shyt jus sayin bruh

Maybe then we get alien disclosure.....................................after all, that is her obsession.

What are paper ballots faggot. So you little pussies moved on from muh Russia back to vote changing. I thought king nigger said you couldn't do that.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAHABABABABABABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHZVSHSWUSBBAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The reason why MSM and libtards deliberately keep the accusation about hacking as vague as possible is so that when the average yokel idiot hears 'hack the election' they think votes were literally tampered with.

And yet the closest thing to a straight answer out of the CIA is that they're pointing the finger at the Russians for releasing the podesta emails... which is neither hacking nor anything to do with voting nor anything to do with the election.

>no link
>another delusional cultist banging their head against cog. dis.
nope, still not tired of winning, Mr. President.

OP are you saying that Russia is the "nigger in the woodpile" of the Trump administration. Please respond with "yes it is the nigger" or "no it is not the nigger" only.

I know this is a LARP but I truly hope it happens. Something like this would surely be a flashpoint in the US for civil conflict.

THAT'S RIGHT STUPIDS, YOU'LL GET YOUR SOURCE, OH YES, THE SOURCE IS COMING, HAHAHA, THE SOURCEEEEEEEEEEEE

Do shillfags ever shitpost anything that is not condescending?

Are you saying HillDoe loves babydicks?
>illiterate help me out senpai
>I saw this magazine and she's the President of the US righr?

she sells t-shirts know, the witch is dead

This is bullshit. The leftist swamp is about to be drained. Everything points to cunt Hillary, and faggot Obama being currupt as fuck.

>It sure came through with Donny Jr. didn't it?
You mean the nothingburger? Sure did.

I really need to lose some weight

>>>hmmm I'm gonna do like my ID reads and in b4

"Ask James Comey, he'll tell you!"

In a way they did hack your brain with bullshit hillary stories and conspiracies and anti-news brainwashing

>she was too smart to win
>it was here turn
>muh russia
>america is tired of the overt pc crap
pick one

These bait threads are getting old. You realize we know this is either faggots chumming the water, or a handful of fatgirls being promised a cupcake and cat if they make retard comments

Did I mention James Comey is a literal giant?

Weak bait. You don't even understand that Hillary presidency is impossible at this point. Sage

Spam every liberal on Twitter with this link. Every Don Jr. hastag, every Russia hashtag.

BRUMPKINS DONE FOR
THIS TIME

...this time...

>it's the Russians hurr durr durr

jokes on YOU F A G G O T

I *AM* the election

and im FINE

This sounds like a desperate rant now.

Well then, the civil war will begin won't it?

Take that drumpf! Cheeto stupid daughter sex!

HOW CAN THEY CHANGE THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE YOU FUCKING MORON KILL YOUR SELF

SAGE

Schindler, go send some dic pics to underage girls again. Go on, you know you want to. Maybe you should rename "20Committee" to "IttyBittyTittyCommittee", too. Why not.

it's not too late bros, bernie can still win

This just in Russia can hack machines not connected to the internet. What's next? Your couch? Your dog? Turn into 360 with Anderson Cooper tonite on CNN™ for the inside scoop into what our anonymous sources tell us about what Russia possibly maybe could might have "hacked". More at 8!

Dont take the b8 faggot

SAGE

And then all liberals die. Prob fixed

fuck off Hillary hags

They can't because they would need to admit that their shit (hillary in this case) smells like shit

My dog just clapped paws with me and whispered "I must break you".

I'm scared Sup Forums what do?

For the umpteenth million time, you lost. Moving on!

Sage

suspending all election voting from here on out is the only logical solution

Not me, I laugh every time. Wait, let me rewind that to see the heaving sigh while she stares out at the crowd that she expected to address....bwahahahahahaha, oh man hahahah, that's good shit right there 100%

How do you hack paper ballots?

So is CNN going to name (((Russian oligarchs))) behind it or will blame it all on Putin?

I'm literally scared and shaking right now!!

I love your posts. Please continue to provide us with fresh tears, every day if you like. Your impotent rage and seething hatred of the white man in the face of our total ascendancy really gets my dick twitching.

So please stay, the one thing I ask is that when you finally kill yourself, please livestream it so we can all enjoy your last shitpost

Okay, we believe you. Totally.

americanthinker.com/articles/2017/07/had_hillary_clinton_won_the_election.html

We'll sooner be balkanized

People still can't accept Killary lost the election. Russians are just better hackers than Jews.

K

You mentally retarded liberals have been talking about impeachment since last November. You swore blind that in February that Trump was going to be impeached over some fantasy you stupid fucks rub your clit to. And then again in March and May.

All you retards are doing is just embarrassing yourselves. That is why the world is laughing at you.

Evidence please...

If they actually hacked the votes, which is impossible because voting machine aren't networked, why didn't they make it a landslide? Why have him lose the popular vote?

He's a democrat, they never have evidence. It's just their little fantasy because they are too incompetent to live in the real world.

>babydicks
Have even seen rate my dicks threads @ & nigga?

Jesus I remember watching that live. All those years of learning to read body language paid of so much for those 2 seconds

No one takes you serious when you call everyone skinheads.

SAGE

This is a fun LARPing thread.

Here's some real facts.

So awesome that there are butthurt libtards still out there, the God-Emperor just keeps on giving, praise kek