Twitter 'Permanently Suspends' Anthony Cumia over 'transphobic' tweets

Former radio host of the Opie and Anthony Show and current owner of Compound Media Anthony Cumia was permanently suspended from Twitter today over alleged harassment involving reporter Katie Rife, after calling her a "fat old trans looking twat w/period red hair.

This comes after his former cohost Gregg 'Opie' Hughes' firing over the July 4th weekend over a video taken of a member of the OpieRadio staff in the private bathroom of their Sirius XM studio.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Foiey-7kcpY
youtu.be/fbmYc7UAzGc
youtube.com/watch?v=r4fGbn6hEqI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who the fuck are these people?

Anthony is a waning star of radio and podcasts, runs a pretty large network and appears on InfoWars as a regular fill-in. He also appears on Fox News as a guest from time to time on 2nd Amendment and Free Speech issues.

Just found it funny that, after years of rants, this took him down.

>literal who got banned for saying dumbshit things for attention
>comes here to bitch about it
kys

nice thread Anthony

Remember all those creepshot pictures? He started the trend

I've never heard of this particular Tunisian knife fighter.

F

Why don't you go back to redddit or sumthin. Tsss Tsss

>suspension
>permanent

isn't a suspension, by definition, a temporary matter?

if patrice was here this would have never happened

take this shit to r/opieandanthony nigger

I'm kidding I miss this show

>fat old trans looking twat w/period red hair
That's mild compared to things people say about Trump. Plus he gets assassination threats/cheerleading on top of it. I guess i don't get what is allowed and what isn't on the twatter.

>not knowing who anthony cumia is

Hello fellow poler

Fuck I miss Patrice so damn much it hurts

Gavin McInnes has this one dead to rights. Sirius always wanted to get rid of Anthony because he doesn't make them enough money. So they waited for him to do something controversial to use as an excuse. Then they took half Anthony's salary and paid it his cohosts so they wouldn't take his side. Then they waited a sufficient amount of time before doing it again to them.

tl;dr: the jews are jewing. Never trust a hook nosed jew.

/r/opieandanthony

FAWwwK YEAH

Looks like that comedian who's always talking about fucking trannies.

yes, suspensions are by definition, temporary.

twitter probably has rules for banning people, which were not violated, so now they are using the suspension rules to hand out bans without calling them bans.

wasn't this fucking company comparing themselves to public utilities like power or water companies just a while back? imagine the water company permanently suspending you from water service, not because you didn't pay your bill (like a detroit nigger), but because you weren't nice enough to sexual fetishists.

If you're a straight white male? Nothing.

Your freedom goes up from there.

That's because it is

Anyone know why Opie was fired a few days ago?

Fucking gone way too soon.

He filmed their guy Roland in the bathroom and Roland went to HR claiming sexual harassment.

>Opie got fired
Wonder if he'll go to Anthony's site seeing how they're talking again.

Oh shit, I thought it was Anthony Cumia. The face and the name just didn't add up to me, my mistake.

filming fatties on the crapper

SHUT IT DOWN

That can't be the only reason. They've done way worse in the past. Willing to bet Howard had something to do with this

My nigga

The Opster was on thin ice after sneaking into Howard's secret enclave a few months back, but I think that it was the actual harassment report from one of the 'guys' that fucked him.

>permanently suspends
Why won't these faggots say "banned".

Anthony Cumia forever!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Foiey-7kcpY

Yeah I remember when he sat in Howards chair and was dumb enough to brag on-air. Still enjoyed the show though. Not much else left on Sirius worth listening to anymore

Lol, Cumia is great

>JUST FUCKING ANT STANDING THERE, IN PARA MILITARY GEAR, ALONE!

lmao

im from Sup Forums never heard of this fuck before
do you heard of this fuck from r/donald?
go back there and kill yourself

O...SHIT

Anthony Cumia, radio host from Opie and Anthony

He's redpilled and has been since before the net even existed

They were probably looking to move on from him and his salary too. After they fired Ant, it was unlistenable. And that's when Jimmy was still there with him.

Black women are always like this.

O and A party rock

Anthony Cumia is a North African alcoholic who used to sells drugs and currently fucks children.

I'm sure Ant's freaking out... Tomorrows show is going to be a doozy

There's a velociraptor behind him

what part of him is redpilled? because he peddles alex jones's water filters? we used to email the mods to ban his threads on sight on Sup Forums for advertising and making us look bad.

>not knowing Anthony Cumia
>being this new

Fucker browses Sup Forums, Niggermania, Stormfront, hosts alt-right folks, and is one of the few hosts anywhere who still talks about this shit with a diverse audience.

Define "children".

Try him being openly "racist" on the fucking radio since the 90's you stupid motherfucker

Fuck off and die already or go back to reddt

9 year olds

They're just children playing Sup Forums, probably too old for Ant though.

Tranthony can throw names around all he wants. Everyone knows what he did.

Facts don't matter to leftists.

Who got em

Any of you guys ever seen these anthony cumia tapes?

youtu.be/fbmYc7UAzGc

I love Ant. Opie is a huge faggot who couldn't put together an even remotely entertaining show without Ant and Jim Norton carrying him. Opie was fired because he sucks at radio, the bathroom thing was just a convenient excuse.

this is reporter Katie Rife, that Anthony got banned over. After calling her a "fat old trans looking twat w/period red hair.

"PRETTY FUCKING ACCURATE"

Jesus man. There are probably children Ant wants to fuck browsing this thread.

If words could translate to an image, that would be dead on.

She wrought a bullshit story on why Opie got fired and Anthony fired back..

i hate women so much ill dress as how i perceive them

Defended Opie more than Opie defended him and lost his Twitter.

youtube.com/watch?v=r4fGbn6hEqI

>isn't a suspension, by definition, a temporary matter?

It's a double secret suspension.

>the last cab
My sides

Patrice you big black legend

That's my Ant!

Oops meant ^^