My name is Kim Han-sol, son of the murdered Kim Jong-nam and nephew of Kim Jong-un...

My name is Kim Han-sol, son of the murdered Kim Jong-nam and nephew of Kim Jong-un. I am currently in protection in the United States thanks to the generosity of the Myanmar, Dutch, Canadian, and US governments. I have studied and traveled all over the world. I am next in line for leadership of the DPRK but will not get it. I am being targeted by the DPRK as a heretic. Ask Me Anything I don't have much time.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiu0WIEjUAYAXir0KvYxGTF8amb_1faUNe43Z-PJUIn6_1hkpVhqII673DdH5t_1mx8rSKWW_1YhMUbKYRG_12FTdyW5oexE9wArTKFsKzajo80SRvYPAuHimD5cU2SEeWRlhFOHutrB5qqFDKy3ZgyaC44EcAkSgsROIrlL6GtCuLwsaSCdKciIoPIPuykbbtrSesmtxx3lCO3CAAl3sYBsPHVCWnt89asBeaLKx7jSzYrUDjnBAyvxNyAUlVzZa_1rol4okc7WWi33Y4fMIb8tkW_1tUjWSnwBhafYDgNIFbsUEvuY-w0JxaNPStOH3eNHkF3rFUgG_14eSfUvsIUqYgj2paDAOm-85A
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Han-sol
youtube.com/watch?v=48sn4gXKzO4
northkoreatech.org/2011/10/03/kim-han-sols-internet-footprint/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is farting legal in best korea?

post time stamp

timestamp or gtfo

What is it like having that sleek asian aesthetic?

Who's in charge of the world?
who has the most influence?

Why is your family so obviously crazy Han-sol?

Are there places in North Korea that are actually nice, are there any sufficient isolated communities up in the North

why dont you redpill kju about the jews

Fuck off were full

old video, fuck off

where are you EXACTLY

I remember your dad
you should come back here

Kill your uncle. Take control, destroy north korea.

>1 post by this ID
>No timestamp
>image is googable
sage

>1post by this id
>no time stamp
besides your larping , what are the plans for north korea and what role you play in it ?

I'm proud of where I come from it's fine.

of course

All I can tell you is some snippets from conversations with my family when I was young. The DPRK and Western animosity is mostly theatre. Of course, I disagree with the practices of the DPRK but the idea the West is being altruistic is a farce. In reality, much of the world is under a sort of shadow rule. If I were to go back safely I would attempt to expose them. And I would shy away from many the policies of my uncle.

I was only ever in Pyongyang and some resorts on family vacations. From what I've heard since being out it is not too nice in other areas. I can't give first hand experience on rural areas.

The power went to their head. They won't allow me to lead because of my views. But if I ever got the chance I would try to do good for not only the DPRK but the world. As I said, it's theatre to hide the real movements of the global leaders.

AMA on Reddit, please.

How does Psy's Gangnam Style make you feel?

Can I get a timestamp with that passport chief

Kill yourself traitor. Cooperating with our slave masters. I wish you all the worse and a painfull death. Fucking traitor, fucking cancer. Please NK kill that bastard and everyone who ever helped him. They deserve to watch their children and parents die

Timestamp you fucking chink.

The Jews are indeed subversive. In fact I'll tell you something important. Much of the animosity towards the DPRK is because of our relationship with Iran. DPRK and Iran often trade and this is becoming an issue now because Iran is helping Assad and Hezbollah. It's why Israel often lashes out at us with strong words which often confuses less astute international observers.

you guys are all idiots, OP is larping

google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiu0WIEjUAYAXir0KvYxGTF8amb_1faUNe43Z-PJUIn6_1hkpVhqII673DdH5t_1mx8rSKWW_1YhMUbKYRG_12FTdyW5oexE9wArTKFsKzajo80SRvYPAuHimD5cU2SEeWRlhFOHutrB5qqFDKy3ZgyaC44EcAkSgsROIrlL6GtCuLwsaSCdKciIoPIPuykbbtrSesmtxx3lCO3CAAl3sYBsPHVCWnt89asBeaLKx7jSzYrUDjnBAyvxNyAUlVzZa_1rol4okc7WWi33Y4fMIb8tkW_1tUjWSnwBhafYDgNIFbsUEvuY-w0JxaNPStOH3eNHkF3rFUgG_14eSfUvsIUqYgj2paDAOm-85A

You have no idea. I'm trying to help usher in something better in the DPRK but that doesn't mean for a second I support consumerism and the destruction of western culture. I believe we can be allies. While the DPRK has many issues the global elite dislike it so much because it is homogenous and has no R controlled bank. On top of that our relationship with Israel and you see why.

who runs the world?who are the shadow groups?

Many are Jews. I hate to say it because I met so many who were favorable to me in my education. But it's the truth they play a large role. It's not all Jewish people but it's known in the DPRK and even in China that they play a large role.

How did you learn of this site? Is it a known place in NK? We're you told of this wretched hive of scum and villainy by a government agent?

You do. By taking the help you made a deal with them. Again KILL YOURSELF CANCEROUS TRAITOR

It's not known int the DPRK and I didn't have internet access when I lived there. I found it out while being educated in Bosnia.

Just wait and see.

Does Kim Jon Un have butthole?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Han-sol

Either your a very clever autist or your serious. In any case, if not glass Pyongyang, how would you remove crazy uncle and his loyalist from the seat of power? And then what from there?

Do not answer anything you need to keep private/secret/hidden.

Oy, this fucking movie meme.

Hi LARP, How close are we to WW3?

Do people ever call you Kim Han-Solo?

>Kim Jong Un was educated in Switzerland
>Han Solo was educated in Bosnia
talk about preferential treatment. no wonder he's the one in charge and you're on the run.

timestamp with proof?

Why is farting illegal?

youtube.com/watch?v=48sn4gXKzO4
OP pic is a low quality grab from a video statement the legit guy released earlier this year.
Almost certainly a LARPer

he speaks english just like a faggot

And "here's my passport" isn't worth shit when censored

Anyway we should groom this guy to be the next king of Joseon

ye, OP post a timestamp

Lies. Kim Ben Sol killed you.

If u care about homogeneity so much, why are you drinking that milk?

LARP LARP

바보야

more like chocolate milk

His known IDs

I found his YT with the 2nd
khsol696
kimhs616

she's bosnian

TENGRI
E
N
G
R
I

seems like he is an enormous antifa-tier cuck
northkoreatech.org/2011/10/03/kim-han-sols-internet-footprint/

lmao he plays maplestory

and
Favorite Music

Katy Perry
Coldplay
Bass hunters

>tfw disrespecting roachland by showing the flag in the background the bottom of her foot.

>while being educated in Bosnia
>educated in Bosnia
>educated
>in Bosnia
Resumé sentences that would split even the most stone-faced job recruiters in two.