Is he legit retarded?

Is he legit retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/well-lookie-russian-lawyer-veselnitskaya-pictured-obama-ambassador-russia-8-days-trump-jr-mtg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Okay,Truthfully, folks, okay, frankly, I for one happen to think he has a very good brian.

Yes, I too, a Trump fan from day one, and totally not a shill trying to argue by emotion, believe Trump Jr is retarded and we can't let him get the nuclear codes.

How could he have done what he did and released those emails on twitter? It was SUCH a bad move that will TOTALLY lead to IMPEACHMENT.

STAY TUNED FOR TOMORROW'S ARTICLE ABOUT THIS

>Is he legit retarded?
No man, he's rich.

The shit apple dont fall far from the shit tree.

No liquor for satan.

no.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/well-lookie-russian-lawyer-veselnitskaya-pictured-obama-ambassador-russia-8-days-trump-jr-mtg/

>Okay,Truthfully, folks, okay, frankly, I for one happen to think he has a very good brian.

A very good brain. The best. The best brain. Believe me.

he just might be

I hope him and his jewish loving father goes down so we can reverse the muslim ban and import our allies.

Sharia is /our/ ally!

MGTOWS, you can enslave that woman whos done you wrong. Beating your her is not frowned upon, it's expected.

Nazis, you can kill jews and faggots until your hearts content.

WE MUST STOP fighting the importation of our allies. we must kill every faggot and jew or there will never be any peace. Heil HITLER!!! May his ideas propel us into a golden age with NO JEWS or faggot dogs.

No it won't.
Its literally already a nothing burger, and implicates the clinton campaign if anything.

Media is going to go wild for this, and in the end its going to be another useless waste of time. Its a smart move if you ask me.

checked.

>That looks like Emin Agalarov sitting next to Natalia Veselnitskaya. He was mentioned in Donald Trump Jr’s statement this morning. Emin helped set up the meeting with Veselnitskaya.

>Veselnitskaya was also connected to Fusion GPS, the DNC opposition research firm that produced the fraudulent and discredited Trump Dossier.

oops

We are going to build a wall along our northern border and Canada will pay for it because Canada's not sending us their best. They're bringing kinder surprise eggs, they're bringing softwood, they're monarchists...

it's 4000D chess.

Does anyone have any reading comprehension?

I just ate a steak so I can't really claim any moral superiority here.

You leftists are absolutely moronic though.

Love this guy
Learning from the good doc

"Am I manly yet, PaPa?" -Don Trump Jr.

He is another "consigliere", in the Trump Famiglia, he has to take the bullet and protect the DON, his family will be taken care while he is "away"

He made the right move, idk why anyone but a concern troll would think otherwise.