When did you realise Sup Forums is an echo chamber now?

When did you realise Sup Forums is an echo chamber now?

>Shia Laboof arrested for saying "word" to a police officer
>Dumb cunts think this is a victory for them

Why are you cheering on police abuse of power? All jokes aside, this isn't a good thing.
Did he break a law? If so what? Yeah, it's a meme to make fun of Shia, but hold on a second here...

He asked the officers why he was in custody repeatedly, got no reply!
He informed them the cuffs were too tight, they didn't adjust them!
This is a serious concern.

Are you people fucking blind, stupid or both?

You are just like lefties on Tumblr, I imagine. Clapping along as the boot inches closer to man's face for all eternity.

I think Sup Forums is officially dying

relax buddy its funny is all

Do IT

what makes you think you're morally above anyone here when its obvious that Shia wants this attention. Pol is simply goading this idiot on

Go to bed Muhammad, worry about your own cops.

I don't know about all the circumstances here, but one should not expect police to loosen your cuffs just because you ask.

Other than that, the rest are mildly concerning.

I never cheer on arrests over freedom of speech, or firings, or that false flag myslim photoshop. I actually think antifa is cute, and controlled opposition at worst. Only pawns could really hate them.

Trying to claim that opposition is against free spech is bullshit though. The right wing is currently the party of free speech, and the EU shows that.

Sup Forums was always an echo chamber

we come here to be edgy and stuff but most of us (myself included) actually voted liberal/have jobs/live normal lives. Sup Forums is just entertainment.

If you want real white nationalist discussion her over to r/the_donald.

Sage

fuck off ahmed from londonistan
no one cares

I hate any payed protester. Poor people are fucking stupid.

HWNDU is dead. Give it up guys.

Shia is a sad broken man. He was this way before HWNDU. Stop celebrating because a victim of the Hollywood pedophiles is spiraling deeper into alcoholism because of his PTSD.

I saw him in person in February. He's in a bad place. And don't forget to be grateful - he did give us HWNDU. Which was fun while it lasted. But it's gone now.

t. HWNDU fag

He was clearly in pain, and obviously not a threat. He was in the station surrounded by at least 4 officers and his cuffs were still not adjusted. You could see his face and arms red.
He screamed in pain at one point.

Fuck that

Then what does this example show? Please enlighten me mate

Not an argument you fat worthless fucking morons
You are no different mentally to a lefty.
You are part of the problem

Hitler did nothing wrong

Shia did nothing wrong.

Because I'm not clapping along as the boot heads toward my own face, you fucking idiot

He was drunk and disorderly. Had an agressive streaming fit and threatened people for not giving him free smokes. He probably got physical too from how he was acting on HWNDU. He's only in here till he cools down.

>your rights being taken away and infringed upon
>funny

He's very fucked up and desperately needs help. Like the dude is beyond Hollywood insane, he's suffering from total insanity.

Pretty sure Shia got arrested for public drunkenness and being an ass

The drunk retarded bitch acting up again. I think the world is a little tired of his bs.