Pol vs folk gang member thread 2

Has this faggot been arrested yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/op7DT
breaking911.com/nashville-man-pleads-guilty-sending-internet-threats-targeting-law-enforcement-officers/
twitter.com/LansingPolice
lansingmi.gov/398/Police-Department
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hes still free? yall suck donkey dicks nigga

I called on his ass last night and the dispatcher told me the police were looking into it, don't know anything else though.

Folk gang??

Top kek. I can only imagine the conversations at that PD after a flood of calls from you fucking twats.

We had something going last night. We need to find nigs around us that are equally stupid and keep doing this. At least as many nigs wont be in our towns breathing up all the white mans air

Basic gestalt?

He's Jewish is why.

I called twice yesterday spoke to a female nog the first time and a white guy the second time.

Its some kind of crip/gangsters disciples gang

Here's archive

The archive
archive.fo/op7DT

last i remember was the dudes friend or cousin showed up at mcdonalds with a few people to fight the fake jewish guy. fake jewish guy lost contact for 30min. anything happen after that?

His kikebook was not updated last time I checked

its just a prank bro

why are you guys reportingthis dude?
he didn't kill anyone but made a picture that is pretty dope

oh boy Sup Forums fuckery
time to get comfy

Dangerously litigious Jews are roaming the ghettos looking for foreskins.

bump
my id has fag in it what the fuck pol

This dipshit did the same thing.

breaking911.com/nashville-man-pleads-guilty-sending-internet-threats-targeting-law-enforcement-officers/

>pol
>mexican fat hand

Wew

Is Game of Nogs still a thing?

Not the brightest fella are ya? Fresh off the boat maybe?

Keep this up 4 till this wigger nigger goes down

archive.fo/op7DT

archive.fo/op7DT

archive.fo/op7DT

archive.fo/op7DT

>twitter.com/LansingPolice

>lansingmi.gov/398/Police-Department

ah thanks

Report it to the local news. You gotta light a fire under the cops asses that way.

>This filth lives in my State

Ah i loved this thread last night. where any my alcobros? how was your sleep my man?

The thread was awesome last night especially with the police scanner.

ya'll white RATS still going on about this? Shut the fuck up!
White suburban shits by day, Snitchin cockroaches by night and online! Ya'll tryna make this into something it isn't! free speech, look it up!

Yeah man, what was the name of the scanner again? no matter what theres always something going off down there.

Lansing is about 5 minutes away from me and I'm not surprised this retard is from there. The city is absolute trash if you're not by the capital building. On a single street, not shitting you, there was at least 10 "medical" marijuana dispensaries and the same amount of liquor shops. Always hoodrat pieces of garbage walking around.

quick rundown?

There is a ton of people from Michigan I see on Sup Forums. Wonder what the reason is.

>They were fucking with some coal burner
>found random dipshit friend
>some user had a jew fake facebook
>harassed them till they went and met at mcdonalds
>crew with guns and shit
>called cops
>went to sleep after, not sure what happened after

>in peace not in pieces
my fucking sides

Chicago gangs in the 70's through the 90's were divided into two major factions, Folks and People. The GDN means he's Gangster Disciple.

>out of hand
top kek