Hundreds of refugee-welcoming Rabbis will be all gathered in one place next month

Hundreds of refugee-welcoming Rabbis will be all gathered in one place next month.

Just sayin'.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Save the date. Hide yo kids.

Implying?
>Someone should do something

Yes a happening for once were jews will get blasted

Nice try FBI.

>Advertising a meeting that would be a great site for a political demonstration
>fbi

Nice try, Mordechai

18,000 people expected to show up at the AIPAC meeting in March

Don't. This would be too big a happening.

ALLAH AKBAR TELL US THE ADRESS

?

>thought leaders

I want to believe.

Could we possibly pressure the Grand Hyatt Hotel into not hosting the event there?

Bumping my own thread

Ehh, no. Let's not.

Hmm, not really

>for the protection of our money scheme

Send moonman there to clean the place up

Thank God no violent Christian terrorists will be there!

Tell them the rabbi's are sucking baby penis.

Send in ben garrison

Guys, I've been doing some deep undercover research and I've just found out that they have secretly created an entire COUNTRY off in the middle east. Forget 1000 Rabbis, there could be up to a million of them there, and I've been hearing rumors that they may even have organized armed groups. I'm freaking out right now, how this flew under everyone's radar is anyone's guess.

well they ought to invide TONS of refugees to that dinner then! break bread with them and such!

Syria is right next to Israel, right?

Now that's a teamup I'd like to see.

wtf do these guys control the world or something?

Someone write up a go fund me to have 1,000 ovens delivered.

Just tell them you will pay them in lampshades.

Just called the FBI
just to say hi

we could just send these. Have gift tags that say to: Jews. It would make the cost manageable.

>As Rabbis, we take seriously the biblical mandate to "welcome the stranger."
>biblical mandate
>As Rabbis

Might just be my burger showing, but what..

damn it forgot pic

>Welcome the stranger, unless he's any of the Canaanite tribes I've ordered you to genocide

>reverse image search
>"pepe black lives matter"
wut

>rabbis

Apostates gotta apostate.

Here's what a rabbi who put the Jewish people first had to say about "refugees."

Zionists want to flood The West with Islamist's to make the Jews all flee to Israel so enough population is there so "Greater Israel" can be more feasibly done.

(Did threads relating to this & the Jews: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/)

Jews are just another part of the Chessboard, even they are just Pieces depending on the plan.