How much do you hate niggers?

How much do you hate niggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GJzYZx612_Q
archive.is/oUZ9b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

more than most people do, my canadian friend

I don't. being born a black is enough punishment for them.

it depends

Check out this racist YouTube channel:
youtube.com/watch?v=GJzYZx612_Q

>How much do you hate niggers?
Does a man stop to look at an ant, and ponder it's existence? No, it is so insignificant that it is ludicrous to even waste a moment of time on such an inferior being.

Not nearly as much as Democrats do.

I just want them gone, for their own sake and for everybody elses'. Democrats want them tucked away in every nook and cranny of our civilization, perpetually wreaking their niggery havoc whether they roam, and they want to fund it with your and my tax dollars so that they never have to adapt or become anything other than niggers. This assures they can continue killing & drug-dealing & gangbanging against one another for all eternity. I can't imagine the vile mind that can hold that level of contempt in perpetuity.

I pity them. Being inferior is quite the punishment in life.

I went to middle and high school at a majority nig school so I can't not hate them.
After you've seen peak levels of niggatry, you realize that they aren't just dumb, but also cruel as fuck with no empathy at all.
I've seen nigs the size of grown men in packs beat the fuck out of non r-selected kids several years younger than them for no reason.

slide thread is slide thread. When responding to slide threads type 'sage' in the 'options' bar.

Fake & gay
Sage

One time I was at the neighborhood pool and a black family came in and I got super scared so I got out of the water and hid my stuff. (It was on top of the chair thing) Made sure the phone and wallet were there too.

I try not to, but they make it really difficult

here's a good example:

>Be in San Fran
>Be robbed by nig nogs
>officials refuse to release surveillance because muh "racist stereotypes"
>Go to jail for thought crime or for shooting your robbers because you snapped

Fuck america, lets let it burn. We'll put it together better after.

archive.is/oUZ9b

More than most, even though majority of my friends are black.

A group of black boys broke into my house, beat the shit out of me for an hour or two and left me mentally damaged, suffering from extreme PTSD, depression, paranoia and anxiety for 5 years.

Left me emotionless. The results of it are life-long - Because of my inability to feel any emotion, the love of my life left me 2 months ago. I wanted to marry her.

The most. The race war can't come soon enough.

>T. Nigger

I used to hate them a lot.
Now I've realized they're like children, and they're the outcome of their parenting.
If they have good parents (whites) who instill them with Christian morality, they'll do just fine.
If they have bad parents (Jews) who preach the dindu culture, we end up with chimpouts and BLM.
So I'm no longer as mad at blacks and more mad at Jews these days.

Not a whole lot since I've never had to be around them. Spics on the other hand, make my blood boil. If you're in any border state, you really get the full effect of how fucking stupid they can be.

if you don't hate niggers, i hate to break it to you but you're a nigger too

>implying I would hate my own people.

why is ben garrison so based?

literally the only race I have a deep seated loathing for.
If every single nigger on the face of the planet disappeared I'd rejoice.

kys you delusional shithead. There is literally no excuse for niggers to act the way they do.

Not nearly as much as kikes

I don't hate the mentally retarded children.

Would breed

I hate retards more than anything. I fantasize about killing the neighborhood tard every time I hear him yelling in the streets.

Not as much as I hate white regressives.

The leaf has a point.

>people

ha, good one.

They shouldn't exist in this world.

underrated

They're synonymous with each other.

How can you tolerate their stupid behavior, lack of manners, degenerate way of speaking, and violent way of solving everything?

You guys are acting like cucks. Don't forget that niggers think that violence against whites is okay because of actions of your ancestors 150 years ago. Don't forget that libs buy those excuses.

I want to flood the world. They won't survive.

What is the distance between the sun and the moon?

So white lmao so fragile

story behind that webm?

100 rapes on white women a day in the US, you niggers gotta go. You dont rape because youre poor. I guess your women dont matter, but to us, ours do.

>tfw I live in south florida and get the worst of both worlds

Lincoln was right... should've sent them all back to Africa.

niggers

Not even black, but I am continuously basking in the rights inability to mobile and get absolutely fucking murdered everytime you goofs come out

>Racism isn't born, it's taught.webm

not to much but sometimes