What if ~100k white nationalists marched into Sweden at once, removed kebab, and stayed on afterwards?

what if ~100k white nationalists marched into Sweden at once, removed kebab, and stayed on afterwards?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6pu5kfeapEA
youtube.com/watch?v=P-WsV0jG0gM
youtube.com/watch?v=WZ76Dl4aEck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Eh, too cold not worth it. Pick a place with better weather and I'm in.

I fapped earlier today so I don't know . . .
Tell me more about your fanfic.

read a news report on how sweden was the best country for immigrants (don't worry, my first thought was no fucking shit sherlock) and my first thought was how to reverse this.

Since the government wont - why not do what the niggers do and swamp the country with white nationalists.

USA made that list, which just proves further they want to destroy Sweden

Remove the central bank. Remove your government, hang the current officials.

Their police would suddenly remember how to do their jobs if you tried anything as a white male

>Implying Sweden has 100k men who are not fags

As a swede, how would you feel about white people of other nationalities making sweden their home, providing they learn the language and adhere to the culture?

No such thing as white people.

100k people outnumber their military 2-1

Foreign aid from fellow white nationalists

Just tell them they're already there mate

>ThePolish minority in Swedenhas been estimated to be around 103,191 people.

do Southern Ontario plx, you can grow wine there

explain?

Youre old people and women will still fuck everything up.

It's an Non-British Anglo trait to identify themselves as white, because you have no culture.

Noone in Europe does this

no all those rights would be revoked, patriarchy would be the norm

Our military wouldn't be able to stop it
But if you did that, it would probably just end up in more people wanting immigrants or some shit like that

Would they be ex-pat swedes and would they adopt Swedish culture if they've been raised differently?
If not, would they be prepared to be considered second-class citizens?

If yes to either: Come home, white man.

so what you are saying is you would identify as being danish, and though you happen to be white you don't identify as such as it is secondary to your danishness

that actually makes a lot of sense

NOT YET, LET THE NORTHERNERS SUFFER SO THEY LEARN THEIR FUCKING LESSON FOR ONCE, JEEZ

Disastrous, but it wouldn't push your agenda at all, rather reverse it as people would associate White nationalists with violence and would thus want even more immigrants. Learn to think, you retarded 15 year old.

The jews would make a movie about how evil they are, and people detached from the political situation/reality would say... Wow, look at how evil these people were.

>implying the natives aren't the 2nd class citizens in sweden

Sweden is an ethnostate being taken over by low IQ shitskins while Swedes pay enormous taxes to support said useless ""migrants"", they have to tel themselves fanciful fictions to blot
out the horrible reality.

>inb4 leafcucks do the same thing.

they could come from anywhere. poland, denmark, latvia, ireland, etc. they would obviously bring their own unique cultures - but would be encouraged to adopt swedish culture too.

the thing is there is no stopping sweden from changing at this point - the only question is do you want a mixture of European cultures and live in peace, or live in a mixture of arab and african "culture" and be wiped from the face of the earth?

Not really, Swedes are like goats, you just need to be herded. Within 10 years of the invasion, Swedes would have a common consensus of 1488 beliefs and you would go about your autistic lives as if nothing happened.

So you're saying we should trade one cultural genocide for an other?
Great idea.
Sweden for swedes. No compromise.

If(when) Sweden burns, we will cleanse ourselves in the fire and rebuild.

What an autistic thread

>1488

kys

It's American kekistanis

white nationalists are already associated with violence, and you seem to be missing the point - the idea is to cleanse the country. Also nice ad hominem.

I'm saying you people need to defend your fucking country up there, let a bunch of muslims walk into portugal and start raping women, watch what happens, even our niggers would beat them up for fucks sake

you would get killed by the army you autistic larping faggot

Nigger.

Pick one
youtube.com/watch?v=6pu5kfeapEA

youtube.com/watch?v=P-WsV0jG0gM

If i roll a get, then Sweden sends me a white smol refugee boi to watch and rim until it's safe back home (never)

source?

where was ukraine's army when it fell?

Reminder to sage

What does white even mean? European? I can't tell the difference between Greeks and Arabs.

I don't think 100k white nationalists exist in the world period

>~100k white nationalists marched into Sweden at once, removed kebab, and stayed on afterwards?
The US, UK and Germany would most likely bomb the shit out of it

Although, considering the numbers involved, 100 000 would just be slightly more than 1% of the Swedish population.
That wouldn't be much of an issue.

I agree. But the premise of the thread wasn't Swedish nationalists rising up, it was foreign nationalists invading.
And while white invaders is preferable to shitskins, given those options I'd rather wait for Sweden to fail and rebuild from the ruins.

I mean, yeah, that's fine, but other whites countries hate whites.
White countries would then declare a war on whites in Sweden.
Before you can retake the land the people must first have it in mind to retake their own land.
Remember the old aphorism?
>You can lead a horse to water, BUT IT'S STILL A FUCKING HORSE.
Once whites realize they're about to lose it all you can talk about it.
I'm all for it, mind you.
I've read some army manuals just in case shit goes down.
You'd have my support.
But the time is not yet ripe.

Invading the country of
>SAAB Drakken, Viggen, Gripen
>Carl Gustav
>Bofors
>Ericsson radars and ECM

Yes, please. The world needs 100k less white nationalists.

Change can only happen when there is a will to change.
Those who wish for suicide must die.
Those who wish to live are currently outnumbered.
The new Reconquista will happen in due course.
Just not now.

Implying Germany wouldn`t do anything other than throwing sticks and stones.

>though you happen to be white
he's ethnically danish, not ethnically "white"
this blanket statement is an american invention, doesn't work for europeans

also an underfunded military who can't find a submarine in their own backyard pool

Probably true, but at least you be rid of a few thousand darkie conscripts, until you take in 6 million Swede 'refugees'

Swedish nationalists would really require help from their neighbors, Ironically

so if you are so nationalistic, why the fuck is your country being invaded by niggers, and why the fuck do your women open their legs to them?

OP, (you) with the blonde dyed hair

youtube.com/watch?v=WZ76Dl4aEck

Also stop hiding your flag you autist

no blonde here, even the fake stuff.

alpinid and proud.

Still hiding

The Swedes would stage a revolt. They can't handle deprivation of rapefugees

Swedish girls like black and brown.

The jewnited states of ass rape would fuck it up.

Kek. Is that a photoshopped image, or am I seeing the resemblance of an alien that literally scored an Aryan blonde? Being cucked by a nigger is bad enough Swedes, but this is even worse!

God youre pathetic. Makes me sick. Embrace your white pride you fucking coward.

what if pigs grow opposable thumbs took weapons and declare jihad on islam?
I think mine is more likely.

Sure, why don't you start a Facebook group to round up support?
You dumb fucking faggot, has the LARPing gone to your head or are you baiting?

>where was ukraine's army when it fell?
Hohols BTFO.