Rats jumping ship, drumpflets. Tickity tock

Rats jumping ship, drumpflets. Tickity tock

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NJWRw8bRwt4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I just farted and accidently went poopy

Man I wonder who could be behind turning on trump after he refused to overthrow assad.

>Media calls Trump family stupid
Wow, I am totally convinced by this headline provided by faggot OP without source.

Post is right wing media, faggot

>being this stupid
Post has been gobbling trump dick for months

so such thing you nigger

>A-anyday now, Blomonald Nurfkintins! Y-yup, any day now! M-maddow says so!
Gonna be just fine, sweetums. Looks like he's even gonna get another Supreme Court pick. Mmm, that'll be nice. I'm expecting some pretty exorbitant comfy levels that day and am planning accordingly.

>Opinion
Really makes my spurs jingle jangle jingle

Trump is president and will be president for a long time. Sit and think about that for awhile.

Oh look, another nothingburger.

Sage is good on nothingburgers.

>drumpf is a doo-dee head xd

Uh oh, the newspaper editorial boards don't like this, I guess Trump is doomed now!

The same who wanted the US to overthrow Saddam and his non-existent WMDS.

youtube.com/watch?v=NJWRw8bRwt4

I know I do! Feels good, man. Real good. The only thing I enjoy more is the feckless liberal butthurt and agonizing limpotent rage it causes. Really primo stuff.

Any day now....

Well that's obviously just their opinion

Surely this is just a coincidence! So sleepy. It's getting late, user. We should all go to bed.

>new york post

when you type...I wet myself...

Strong horse weak horse

This samefag again?

Sage
Sage
Sage

So was what he did illegal or not?

No.

hot

Nope. All he did was say he'd listen to somebody who claimed to have information about Hillary. That is all. Jr. leaked his own e-mails to throw mainstream media the big middle finger, and they're butthurt.

Yes

The thing about something being "illegal" is that there has to be a law on the books before you do the illegal thing. You can't just say something is illegal. You must be able to point at some statute and demonstrate a violation.

Trump Jr, a private citizen, met with a private citizen of Russia. I don't know what law was broken there. If merely being a foreign citizen makes a meeting suspicious, then think of all the meetings with (((dual citizens))) that would be suspicious.