Jesus Christ this movie....that fucking "slaves build it" line was literally not needed...

Jesus Christ this movie....that fucking "slaves build it" line was literally not needed. How the fuck it helps the movie other than it pushing a propaganda??? Seriously...

It is random as fuck..

Also...MJ is black, Flash is indian...wtf??? All they needed was a mexican Peter Parker and it would've been the whole circle

My prediction for the sequel

>Peter falls in love with MJ
> MJ tells him her fetish is cuckoldry
> Peter watches MJ being fucked by a BBC
> The villain is black Green Goblin
> Gwen is some mexican girl
> The Sinister Six are in
> They're actually all black
> They lead BLM
> The movie ends with Peter apologizing for being white

So you're saying Hollywood makes Jewish propaganda? No way

the flash is DC....

murica is brown, m8. get used to it.

> The movie ends with Peter apologizing for being white

really?

I meant Flash Thompson.

wtf bbq?!?!?!?!?

>Indian Flash
>fastest man in the world
>still can't make it to the toilet

No, this is my prediction for the next movie.

>watching capeshit ever
But hey thanks for helping them to make more faggot.

It was actually a surprisingly good relaunch of the franchise into the MCU. A solid 8/10 coming of age story with a strong fleshed out antagonist and a good sense of humor.

Context on "slaves build it" line? I'm not going to watch it, so you can spoil it if it's necessary

Vulture was based af

Lies.

Sinister Six with all be Trump supporting white supremacists who are also islamaphobic.

It's a movie for kids, better than pan sexual Spider-Man. Walt Disney was based, Disney is too big not to pander. I don't care what happens in movies. Niggers complain about there not being enough blacks in movies, they never demand better representation in government. See what I'm saying?

Peter Parker and his schoolmates go to a science competition in Washington.

Peter Parker bails on his mates cause he has a job as Spidey.

During his spidey mission for literally no reason we see a scene where Zendaya's character is watching the Washington monument. The teacher asks her "Are you enjoying the art?" and she replies "I can't enjoy something that was built by slaves"

The teacher says "But..it wasn't built by slaves?" And she says "Oh, yes it was" and a black police guard standing nearby just nods his head.

Like I said this was a scene that literally had no reason to be there. I am not even memeing when I say that this whole scene had no reason to be there.

flash thompson

kek

Our greatest Ally probably only has our best interests at heart :^)

lmao

Where is the amazing Spider-Man 2 movie?
That was the best Spider-Man

>they made the bully Indian
top fucking kek no way

Is that actually the official poster for the movie?

It looks like something thrown together by a kid in the 90s for an art project.

On topic, I haven't gone to the cinema to see a fictional film since around 2013. Last film I actually saw was Deep Water Horizon. I get to go to the cinema maybe twice per year because I try to avoid the SJW cancer as much as possible.

Jesus fuck, i knew that the film was gonna suck, but just seeing that poster for it makes me want to die.

>t. history teacher that fell for the graphics design meme in high school

This is the 3 time Spider-Man has been "rebooted"

The "Indian" is actually a Indian - as indigenous to Guatemala

Even has been overwhemingly critical of the forced diversity element.

I am looking for the 4th reboot in a few years this time starring a straigh up lgbt jew (again if you count Andrew Garfield)

fuck my sides

I refuse to believe this shit is real. Spiderman was my fav. Fucking Jews

Yup, that's the official poster.

Marvel's posters look like they are done by actual autists.

>MJ is black
Relax lad, was just a joke, the Jews will show the real one in the extended version

Sony reboots it so they don't have to give the movie rights back to Marvel. Same reason Fox pumps out a X-Men related movie every few years and the sole reason they made a Fantastic Four reboot a few years ago.

The only reason for its existence from a narrative perspective would be if they wanted to flesh MJ out as some annoying SJW.
Which they didn't, and probably won't. They just put it in there as a quick injection of bullshit.

That wasn't MJ in the movie. It was the fucking vulture's daughter you dumb faggot.

Oh and also the movie starts with the Vulture saying something about Cowboys and Aliens and Happy Hogan replies to him that they're actually called Native Americans....THAT'S THE FIRST LINE OF THE MOVIE (more or less)

Also he called the cowboys with some other name but I didn't hear...he said that instead of "Cowboys and indians" they're "_____ and Native americans" ...if someone knows what he said let me know

>Jesus Christ this movie....that fucking "slaves build it" line was literally not needed.
You were right on this though you dumb faggot.

I assume you haven't seen the movie.

Actually I don't assume, I KNOW you haven't seen the movie.

The movie ends with Zendaya (different girl, that's not Vulture's daughter) being called by her name "Michelle" and she replies "Actually....everyone calls me MJ"

So she is MJ...but she's not "Mary Jane" MJ...they basically made a SJW MJ while using "But she's not Mary Jane!" as an excuse so they can't be attacked for "blacking" the real MJ

This. Stop watching that vapid bullshit.

Don't you guys get tired at always being outraged and triggered by something. Jesus Christ let it go, it's just a fucking movie.

If you don't like liberal propaganda, maybe you should stop supporting it by spending money on Hollywood movies??

MJ fucks with people in this movie. She sits in detention, stalking Peter. She was waiting outside, waiting for Peter. Her character is a loner, social outcast, female autist.

She's not serious.

Peter's love interest is a black girl with a white father.

Vulture did nothing wrong.

He represented righteous ancap resistance to crony capitalism and the Feds.

She's not an SJW. She pretends to be one to get people off her back.

In the end, she acts upset Peter is leaving the meeting... MJ says she's kidding. She's an autist.

Movie is not really that blue pilled.

- two light skinned black girls are into Peter
- Liz has a white father/black mother
- no gay teens
- no transgender teens
- black girl is a fake SJW, pretends to be one to fuck with her white SJW teacher who is afraid of offending her.

If you paid money to watch a Marvel movie (SJW propaganda for children), you're a retard.

>sinister six
>bad guys
>black
Like (((they))) would allow their pet negros to look bad

Why the fuck did Spiderman even need to be rebooted? The movies with Toby Maguire were absolutely fine.

Worst part is slaves had no part in the building of it. They could have went with capitol building and it would be true and like half a dozen other things but the one they chose is retarded and an outright lie.

>watching capeshit
>watching what has always been the bottom of the barrel of cinema
Even if you removed the SJW stuff it would still be unwatchable garbage, just like everything Marvel, DC and Fox shit out.

Haha kek