radishmag.wordpress.com/2013/01/25/slavery-reconsidered/
youtube.com/watch?v=33g-
youtube.com/watch?v=FaHhZ4IbVYY
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=Ut7I75Q_-zA
youtube.com/watch?v=Uu0vQrZbhQo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Somebody's gotta do it.

Certainly not. Slavery was bad and that's why America got rid of it.

Id give 10 denarii for her

You're obviously a slave type

Before machines? Absolutely.

No it was a case of importing shitskins to do cheap labor
It's short sighted and does nothing good in the long run
Same thing is going on today with greedy capitalists supporting mass immigration

For once, I agree with this faggot apart from the whole "greedy capitalists" thing.

The deal is if it will be necessary one more time.
My name is Juan and my ancestors lifted rocks....please now let me be a musician xD.
Praise the kek.

it created civilization

Unfettered capitalism is legit a meme though.

Nah, the concept of it is too cruel and it moved black people out of Africa, their original continent, to all over the world. This will still result in a lot of otherwise unecessary racial conflicts in the West. Mark my words.

Yes. They're called children.

>Id give 10 denarii for her

I'd pay a full aureus.

This whole question of Slavery, was but one relating to the proper status of the African as an element of a society composed of the Caucasian and African races, and the status which was best, not for the one race or the other, but best, upon the whole, for both. - CSA VP Alexander Stephens, 1868

Define 'slavery'.

Come up with a better way to get any work out of niggers then please.

It keep the niggers in check.

Why is it cruel if they're meant to be enslaved. Niggers have no soul. Just a body to rule. Read book 1 of The Politics of Aristotle.

Yes, but "greedy capitalists" makes it seem like it's all bad. It does has it's merits, but, like you said, it's awful if unfettered.
pastebin.com/wV97RYQT

No. Slavery was a huge fuck up. The unfortunate truth about it is that it creates huge turmoil even generations after. In places like the United States we saw how much these old school backwoods hillbillies tried to hold on to anything they could to hold people down via Jim Crow laws and whatnot. Actually it was recently the anniversary of one of my favorite supreme court cases Loving V Virginia which set the precedent that consenting Blacks and White people could legally be together in marriage and that it is a god given right to do so.

Fuck off with that edge. Do you even go out of your room and interact with real humans?

No, a man can not be owned, men are people not property. Cunts are property, they must be owned because they are not people.

I hear no arguments. I'm looking at this from a moral pov. I think some people don't have souls. Just look at your average nigger in America. They have no morals and are only in pursuit of stealing from others. Modern day barbarians.

The Thomas Carlyle Club for Young Reactionaries invites you to reconsider slavery
radishmag.wordpress.com/2013/01/25/slavery-reconsidered/

Slavery was taught to kids all wrong just to simple it down for their minds.

It should be considered like The War on Drugs. Yes white people used slaves but they were the consumer of slaves. Just like drugs. The Slave Lords (producers) were Jews, a few whites, Muslims and Africans.

White people fight drugs coming in to the US and they fought slaves from being used in America, especially Christian Abolitionists.

When teachers teach slavery they never say that it was mainly a evil industry that was utilized to help build the south and various American monuments. Slavery is only taught that white people brought in slaves, slaves fought for their freedom, white people had to give them up, The End.

History is always taught anti-white and they wonder why we are going to be genocided? These evil teachings are just as bad as slavery in the end.

Here I have some stuff to contribute.
Here is a movie about the case. Its recently made and a nice movie to sit and watch...good acting, historical and informative.
youtube.com/watch?v=33g-
ZHBQdNU

Here is the actual couple. Wasn't the movie perfectly cast..
youtube.com/watch?v=FaHhZ4IbVYY

Ok. You will have to define what's having a "soul", and why the majority of black people (50% is fair) don't have one

Some people need to be ruled with an "iron fist"
When africans rule over africans in africa everything goes to shit
While when Europeans ruled over africans in africa they prospered.

Same with muslims, democracy will not last for a middle eastern muslim country, but muslim nations get by with decent dictators at least.

For gods sake dont import the filth

yes for negros at least

Friendly reminder of Jewish majority involvement in the slave trade
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=Ut7I75Q_-zA
youtube.com/watch?v=Uu0vQrZbhQo
never forget it was whites who ended it

Interesting how Mrs. Loving is only PARTLY African...and partly Rappahannock Ameroindian

Also as Americans WE NEED to acknowledge that is in OUR OWN CONSTITUTION to be above shit like this.

What difference does that make?

MSM would have me believe she was a full-blooded African
Same thing with the woman who worked for NASA: she's a mulatto not a full-blooded African

Was, not is. There's no need for slaves now, They're pretty bad compared to machines and (free) workers.

Niggers don't have any individualism. They don't care about themselves. They don't look up into the night sky and wonder what it's like up there. A soul is hard to define, especially when I'm not religious. It's just that thing that when you look in the mirror, you're like, "holy shit that's me" and then you do funny faces for 30 seconds and get back to what you're doing.

The way its looked at (at least back then) was that if you even were a little black...it was the same thing as being 100 percent. I think there is a case about it but I cant seem to remember.

Plessey v. Ferguson

Slavery was typically the solution for how to handle captives taken in war, given the limitations of an agrarian economy. It was an alternative to genocide, and to the risk associated with allowing hostile populations to go free.

If I could change one thing in history, I would stop anyone from bringing blacks out of Africa. Slavery was not worth it in the long run.

On a side note, has anyone here read "guns of the south"?

The ends always justify the means

Absolutely not. Look what it has done to our nation, to have imported such beasts.

My man. Good job. I was just looking at it and couldn't make the connection for some reason. Thanks

Are engines justified? If so, slavery is justified.

Literally occurred to build shit and move shit, just as machines and engines do for us today.

>Be chieftain
>at war with tribe
>win war
>need to build infrastructure
>physical manpower is necessary and assistants are also needed
>why not use captured prisoners from other tribe and set them to work?

Yeah sure, sometimes slaves had to fight each other for entertainment of the enslavers (like in amphitheatres) but the primary purpose of slaves was to meet the needs of a growing nation/tribe/city and sustain infrastructure and business etc

Why can't people accept this?

Sure it can be. Human life has a value like everything else.

Also this

I'm disappointed in your britbong. Slavery was never support in England and was decided some in summersets case in the early 1770's. It wasn't outlawed until 1833 though

Look at your average millennial of practically any race and tell me they are fit for nothing more than expendable slavery.