How do they do it?

>2300+ year history, oldest continuously surviving culture
>Ethnically homogeneous theoughout entire history despite being ruled by two foriegn powers (Mongols and Manchus)
>Dynasties collapsed numerous times but always the kingdom managed to stay together
>Had European spheres of influence and Japanese invasion but they never managed to conquer all of China.
>Was never cucked by Islam or Christianity, still heavily pagan.
>Writing system remains the oldest continuously used writing system in the world with little influence from other languages.

How do they manage to keep isolated and thrive for so long??

Other urls found in this thread:

christianpost.com/news/chinese-shaman-sees-jesus-deathbed-dream-abandons-demons-darkness-follow-christ-191611/
reddit.com/r/Documentaries/comments/462tiv/trailer_the_story_of_china_bbc_documentary_series/
web.cn.edu/kwheeler/chinese_legalism.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They don't. Each dynasty is effectively a different country, some are completely different cultures/ethnicities. (See Qin dynasty)

And that's not to mention the mess that was the cultural revolution.

I mean if you use the same standards, Rome has existed for 5000 years, since its culture and ideas have existed that long, but that simply isn't true or a fair assessment.

China was also cucked by indian buddhism, they just modified it into their own cultural version. (The same is slowly happening to secular Islam in America)

Writing system has been converted, messed with, and modified hundreds or thousands of times so that people can't understand ancient Chinese, let along Traditional vs Simplified.

Easily the most overrated ancient "empire" in human history. The Incans are more impressive.

pic related.

Too bad they don't have souls.

But seriously, what is it with Chinese people and hurting dogs?

>2300+ year history
>still poop in the streets

Part of me wants to make fun of you because muh handover to China but all your points do hold value. I will admit the Chinese characters are bretty terrible because they're too fucking complicated and you won't know what it sounds like without hearing and memorising it.

Is it like this, in english you spell "tear". It could sound like "there is a tear in my eye" or " I will tear this paper". Is Chinese like that? You won't know what it sounds like without memorising the character?

pic also related

They are evolutionary superior, having genes and societal memes that make their society and culture immortal and unconquerable, both in the face of decadence and competing cultures.

The pathetic wigger talk
>Bbut... they have no souls... they hurt doggies
Is no different than what the actual niggers trying to deal with their inferiority.

you don't know what you are talking about

The animals are not humans. They are tools to be used and discarded when not needed.

Pretty sure that's Sri Lanka friendo

very edgy vlad congrats

You know nothing what you talk about, Christianity is growing heavily underground in China. Just because the MSM doesn't report this doesn't mean it is not happening.

>Chinese Shaman Sees Jesus in Deathbed Dream, Abandons 'Demons and Darkness' to Follow Christ
>christianpost.com/news/chinese-shaman-sees-jesus-deathbed-dream-abandons-demons-darkness-follow-christ-191611/

o shit
OP just got utterly BTFO

>But seriously, what is it with Chinese people and hurting dogs?
It may be that only some Europeans and Americans care about dogs after all

XING BTFO

>Was never cucked by Christianity

Eurasian Tiger it seems you've seen the light

"Ethnically homogeneous theoughout entire history despite being ruled by two foriegn powers"

That's a lie. Manchus still have a distinct culture as do Hunans, Cantonese, and many others. Not everyone wants to use Mandarin as their first language. The regime in Beijing is delusional.

They're more human than some stinky russian

fag

Lol this is the most laughably wrong assessment of chinese history ive ever seen

I mean i knew australians were brainlets, but who knew you had american tier education too

Taiwan is the real China.

singapore is, taiwan has been cucked into thinking its not even chinese

Yeah, pretty much impossible to memorize and learn without hearing native speakers a lot. And even then you are likely to learn one of many dialects of speaking it. (You have to really concentrate to under stand Chinese speak if you are Taiwanese)

Also I am a half Taiwanese American here for vacation, but there is growing independence and nationalist sentiment, and Chinese has no real control over Taiwan, except nuclear threats. So Taiwan will just stay in limbo of effectively being its own country while China calls it a territory.

(Taiwan has no real chances of winning a war against China as of yet)

The commie revolution was a disaster for their nation.

But they have a robust system in place now that can protect whatever is left of Chinese identity until the end of time.

What about the time they got cucked by atheist Communists?

>surviving culture
Yeah, no. Communism killed China. Look up Free China Memes on facegoy for some perspective.

>It's one of the classic blunders of the world
>Never get involved in a land war in asia

"America has been cucked into thinking it's not even British"

Imagine if Taiwan were America and China were Britain. They largely share the same culture and ethnicity, but have hugely differing political views and geographies.

Now imagine that instead of being colonial and having taxes etc, Britain was a communist shithole where dogs are eaten, people shit in the same streets that they literally fall through and are run over by cars, and can say nothing wrong about the government as they are choking on smog and dying of lung cancer (The leading cause of death in China).

Now tell me how Taiwan is cucked for largely wanting to remain independent.

Bonus: Taiwanese natives were hunter gatherers that befriended dogs, dog eating culture was brought over by the Chinese.

Soon my friend.

There's so much wrong with that post. Are you a chankoro by any chance?

This.

Bonus: Taiwanese culture and Chinese culture are arguably farther apart than American and British were when America revolted, considering many Chinese were brought over as farm workers by the Dutch in the 1600's. Chinese and Southeast Asians who weren't Chinese continued to immigrate in large numbers up to the 1800's. These Chinese bred with native Taiwanese islanders, and were also colonized by the Japanese who brought their own culture, infrastructure, genetics, etc.

Then the nationalists came in the late 1900's, the ones who claimed Taiwan was part of China.

Taiwan has developed separately for about 400 years, and was inhabited by hunter gatherer societies before that.

Would be nice if it weren't such a shithole. At this point it would be like if the US annexed Mexico. Would we really even want Mexico?

>ethnically homogenous
Are you retarded, Wang?

>How do they manage to keep isolated and thrive for so long??

Thrive?

Simple, get rid of the shit government, i hear your country has a lower poverty rate, so it should work out.

Chinese history is a meme. The funny thing is that chankoros always bring up muh 5000 years and muh gunpowder as their last retort in an argument.

China belongs to the Manchus desu.

Are you a native Taiwanese or American Born? What's your stance on the whole China v Taiwan issue?

China could overtake the USA as top power if they open up their economy more

t. english teacher

Kill them all. Let them feel what the doggos felt

see I am half Taiwanese and born in the US, vacationing here for a month. My family and I are all pro-independence. We believe that Taiwan should remain as independent as possible from China.

See I stated clearly what I was, a half-Taiwanese American staying in Taiwan for vacation.

What's the other half? I'm American born on vacation as well.
Interestingly my entire family thinks Taiwan should stay dependent on China, but mainly because they have no chance at winning any sort of fight.

Yeah, but America will protect Taiwanese sovereignty until we crater at escape velocity into our own footprint due to degeneracy and mongrelization. If only for the strategic military position that Taiwan represents.

Not necessarily true. While China projects a lot of power, their totalitarian government is also highly corrupt, as well as their economy. In an actual battle or war their chain of command could fall apart and they could be easy to spy on. Many of China's resources, infrastructure, and military are so hastily constructed that they are anachronistic and have numerous failures. For example, because Chinese nutrition and standard of living has increased, most of the military can't even fit into their tanks anymore.

>2300+ year history, oldest continuously surviving culture
Destroyed by Mao's cultural revolution and the great leap

>Ethnically homogeneous theoughout entire history despite being ruled by two foriegn powers (Mongols and Manchus)
Not sure about then but no one wants to live in a polluted shithole infested with commie villagers

>Dynasties collapsed numerous times but always the kingdom managed to stay together
lol no

>Had European spheres of influence and Japanese invasion but they never managed to conquer all of China
No one ever wanted to conquer China. They just wanted the free labor, a puppte government and the massive jade mines.

So being ultra communist and disregarding your own people anyway is fine huh?

>Writing system remains the oldest continuously used writing system in the world with little influence from other languages.
Only existed before Mao took control. After the revolution Mandarin was romanised to be just some other chink language.

To be fair, our infrastructure is really vulnerable to espionage/saboteurs and we have huge swathes of disaffected populations ready to turn at the drop of a hat.

Easy. They are intellectual with low levels of gay.

Half White American, German/Welsh/Scandinavian mix.

Taiwan isn't really dependent on China, but I think it can't declare independence any time soon. It is already autonomous and effectively its own country in everything but name, and I think it should remain that way. The threat of China invading is largely overstated.

Unfortunately, a Taiwanese revolution would be many times harder than the American revolution

I'm seriously starting to wonder if Europeans are the only race of man that has an affinity with the creatures of this planet. Every other race treats them like shit.

Are you saying Chinese contractors design their tanks to fit children?

>Ethnically homogeneous theoughout entire history
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah but on the over hand we have large amounts of land, protected coasts, a highly trained, experienced, and efficient military, and a sizable armed population that could be mobilized into an insurgency easily. (Think NRA).

Plus we have a Blue water navy and an advanced airforce, so the above is barely relevant.

>How do they do it?
>'He will win whose army is animated by the same spirit throughout all its ranks.'
--Sun Tzu, The Art of War (Attack by Stratagem, III 17:4)

Because the Occident make it easy for them...

To fit impoverished nutrition deprived manlets, to be precise.

>>Ethnically homogeneous theoughout entire history
It's been a fucking empire until a few decades ago, and still has the same general borders, you dumb kiwi. By definition it's not ethnically homogeneous.

Damn, same level as North fucking Korea

>ethnically homogeneous

That is completely false.

Hmong, Han Chinese,Tocharians, Mongolian, Tibetan, Khitan, and Manchurians are all shit I can think of from the top of my head.

Thats like saying all european whites are ethnically homogeneous because its hard to tell them apart to the untrained eye.

>Ethnically homogeneous
Ok

Yeah a huge proportion of their military is still soviet era.

They got mass murdered and mass raped by mongols. Not to mention other genetic drift.

The meme about 5000 year history is pretty stupid but it's alright for generating nationalism which is important for China right now.

It would be interesting to see if the mongols genes have contributed to a loss in IQ or what. Prior to 1300 they seemed more advanced relative to the world but afterwards have been pretty shit.

Mongol IQ isn't bad, It's the Hmong race mixing that is killing chinese bloodlines.

Mongols are probably pretty fucking smart considering their advanced battle formations and tactics.

Well they kind of have their own lore for Buddism they even go to the extent of calling it a Chinese religion, S m h

Pic utterly related
It's still highly controversial in China.
Only some people eat dogs you poor brainwashed fags

your dad's the white one isn't he

Yeah lol.

>Mfw even his dad couldn't resist yellow fever

>Equality
Tell that to the Tibetans.

Lol yeah, luckily he happened to pick a good one. My mom is a great mother and is generally unlike other asian parents, or asians in general. Looks asian, acts white.

Think about the politicians, goy, a independent Taiwan means they are getting the ropes and you know they won't allow it

Tbqh I've never actually met an 'Asian' so I wouldn't know but your dad is certainly /pol approved

Could you imagine being the trucker in that cab when that accident happened? How do you think he go out, thats pretty spooky

Probably let himself fall after remembering the standard of life in fake commie china.

Nah it was total luck, and my parents would be considered cuckservatives by Sup Forums. Not as bas, but still hated somewhat, lol. But this is now off topic.

Try replying to some more reasonable criticisms of China. The worst shithead debaters on Sup Forums only respond to ignorant arguments.

Chinks are gonna chink

could be more that they trained in military like positions since birth. If you have been riding horses and shooting bows since age 2 you will be good at it even if a low IQ moron. Plus they executed anyone who broke any rules.

they were cucked by (((Communism))). and there's nothing worse. fuck china.

Can you recommend a good documentary series on the history of China? English is preferred, obviously

Ehh, I meant moreso the flanking, retreat, and baiting tactics the Mongols used in attacking. Also, the Japanese execute people for crimes and they aren't low IQ savages. I'm just saying, the Mongols could've been high IQ. Don't forget that the Germanics and Scandinavians and Anglos were almost all once nomadic raiders of Rome.

Don't the Chinese, at least the mainlanders have a strange tradition of when someone marries her daughter, the son-in-law has to take care of his wife's parents?

> thrive
wrong

I am from China and the reason why China can last for a long time and keep traditional value well is fairly simple, we are very violent and good at hypocrisy and controlling. Dog eating is a problem? Stop being a faggot. During the famine in Chinese history, cannibalism is the norm.

I am not an expert, but this might be decent.

>inb4 "arrgh reddit"
It is useful for active communities in more specific things as long as you don't lurk too long.
reddit.com/r/Documentaries/comments/462tiv/trailer_the_story_of_china_bbc_documentary_series/

Don't watch anything produced by the Chinese themselves, they know fuckall about their own history compared to Oxford, Cambridge, Yale, Harvard, Cornell, etc.

Unironically, the Great Wall

Lol, I hope you don't get killed for saying all that.

Daily reminder that Taiwan is pro LGBT and gay marriage degenerate country.

The mandate of heaven is clearly on the side side of the PRC for being based.

No clue, I don't know that much about Chinese traditions/culture.

>thrive
Citation needed.

+ year history, oldest continuously surviving culture
bullshit meme. By what criteria? China has been overrun and controlled by foreigners multiple times just as any other civ has. Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Israel etc are older m8

Regarding ethnic homogeneity, the Han consist of descendants of conquered and assimilated peoples who were not originally Han. The Han are not as homogeneous as you think.

Simple, they're not really people in the way that western post-enlightenment thought would define them.

Look up Chinese Legalism:

web.cn.edu/kwheeler/chinese_legalism.html

Is kind of a non-issue when your race is not dying out and your lgbt's generally don't support a wellfare state, aren't jew puppets, and are pro independence. Lgbt is a small percentage of the population, and they are relatively clean and productive compared to those in the west.