Why is the right so dumb?

>No arguments
>Only talks about feelings like "muh the past was so good"
>Blames immigrants for everything even though it's a FACT that immigrants are good for societyu
>Loses debates even against retards like Obama Leaf because the right has no argument
>don't win the popular vote
>uneducated people

Why are you fascists so bad at politics? Is it because they are white?

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/crime-sweden-rape-capital-europe/
youtube.com/watch?v=Np40ayMJI1Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Brazil
A
FUCKING
SNOW GLOBE

Are you fucking retarded

I bet you miss your mother's tit.

UMA
U
M
A

Like I said, no arguments!

old meme

not an argument

racist

>anti-/r/thedonald

I think you're shilling on the wrong website nigger.

gas urself, kike

>when a babboon catches himself a pet nigger

not true

>it's a FACT that immigrants are good for society
proofs pls, also: tits or gtfo

>OP seconds before this post was posted

i'm white

just google it

>"""""white"""""

"google it" is classic bantz there, bucko
>not an argument
I said tits, not a tit, you stupid bitch.

>16/11/2016
Nice try nigger. But that's not the current year.

>>No arguments

No topic.

No one answered my question until now, why is the right so dumb?

here is another pic

>No one answered my question until now, why is the right so dumb?

It's not.

>i'm white
>brazilian
yeahhhhhhhh about that.....

time stamped tits, shoe on head. oh and I googled it and google said you're a stupid bitch who has no argument.

Other than abortion or drugs, on which political issues do conservatives argue with emotion instead of logic?

Immigration, sexuality and gun freedom

>Loses debates even against retards like Obama Leaf because the right has no argument

you mean gods like Obama Leaf

Nice try again. I like how you saved pics from someon else's random Sup Forums-thread last year.

Immigrants are welcome anytime, The issue is illegals entering the country for selfish reasons and contribute little to nothing, while also refusing to actually integrate into the country.

>brown eyes and hair
>hairy chest
>white
now show us your brown nipples you nigger in disguise

>Immigration

Neither the left or the right have done anything to limit immigration in the US.

you can ask in the brazilian general on Sup Forums for my name and they will confirm

>t. polish

Você não é branco se você é brasileiro, desculpe

And nothing should be done. Immigration is a process that always existed and must continue to exist. It's a natural thing humans do.

There is no illegal immigrants because there is no natural borders.

>giving away your identity on an anonymous message board
>being that stupid of a nigger.

>hahah you're so dumb it's no wonder you outsmarted us to take power

>Why is the right so dumb?
Because they're born to be stupid, taught to be nothing at all...

>easier to manipulate a catatonic amygdala than the a fact-filled frontal cortex

>And nothing should be done. Rape is a process that always existed and must continue to exist. It's a natural thing humans do

Your arguments are shit tier.

>Because they're born to be stupid, taught to be nothing at all...
Maybe that's why they hate universities so much...

Why?

>posting in a shareblue divide and conquer thread

Character assassination is when you try to make a person irrelevant because you destroyed the perception of their personality. You try to make it so nobody likes them anymore, so nobody listens to them anymore. You do it when you see that person as a threat.

You can spot it when there's clear spam about a certain person, and asking who benefits from that spam. e.g. Sup Forums doesn't benefit from abandoning Lauren Southern. She is starting thousands of normies down the redpill path.

Shareblue/antifa does benefit. This is a shareblue character assassination attempt, using stuff they think will get Sup Forums to hate her. Lying about her being jewish is one way. Calling her a slut/racemixer is another. Calling her a coward or weakling is another. etc. etc.

It's to shareblue's benefit if every alt-light and alt-right personality gets entirely discredited so Sup Forums no longer has any big voices on their side, and normies stop getting redpilled, which is why they do it.

You cunts are here to try to neutralize Sup Forums and the other places you brigade before the 2018 and 2020 elections with your retarded divide and conquer tactics.

All that means is that nationalism is going mainstream, something that should be encouraged at all levels, and it also means you commie pieces of shit are losing bigger than shit.

Die in a fire.

What would you like to argue about? The wonderful leftist progressive ideas that made Venezuela such a successful nation?

Bait
Sage
Reported

>muh the past was so good

>b8
>9 posts by this ID (op's faggot ID).

Something doesn't add up.

slide, shill, and bait thread. remember to sage before replying

Are we still talking about the US? Because I'd say a desert and frigid river count as "natural borders".

Number of posts has nothing to do with bait.
Sage and reported

No such thing as natural borders, I agree but there are man made borders that illegal to cross unless you have gotten the ok to do so.

It's illegal immigration bc they didn't have the ok to cross and stay!!!!

Venezuela was fucked because the USA wanted to. The country was great until the USA tried to intervene in the internal politics.

I don't consider them as borders because they don't have politically intent

What is it about Dems that they feel so superior to others, enough always put others down. Dems virtue signal about everything, projecting superiority to the point of violence. Y'all need to look in the mirror. Americans are tired of you're violence.

APOLOGIZE

>Immigration
Source?

>Sexuality
Falls under the abortion category (i.e. it's immoral)

>Gun Freedom
Source?

Immigrants can be alright, as long as they're not from shit-tier poorfag countries who can't manage their own societies (like Brazil for example). If they can't even figure out THEIR society, why would we want them in ours?

Actually make some then

Saying sage and reported is breaking Gobel rules.....just saying!

shut up leaf, just sage and report

>argues for open borders

>gets BTFO'd by a Mexibro

dude seriously just kill yourself

So it's America's fault that they nationalized their oil industry and kicked out American for profit corporations?

Sorry Obama Leaf! I'm a great fan of your work in this board.

We all live in the same world so why should there be borders separating us? Unity makes us stronger! Political borders are not acceptable because they are used to stop the free movement that always existed between cultures and civilizations.

>kicked out American for profit corporations?
They had to do it after you guys started interfering with their democracy.

Telling someone to shut up despite what their saying is true, and name calling based on a flag instead of having a counter argument while being a no flag fag yourself.... Someone is projecting here....

>There is no illegal immigrants because there is no natural borders.

lol You're stupid as fuck. Stay out, poorfag.

>so bad at politics

Who's in the white house, the senate and the house of rep, governorships and soon to be supreme court majority?

Google just launched English --> Gibbon translator so you shouldn't have a hard time comprehending this.

>Who's in the white house, the senate and the house of rep, governorships and soon to be supreme court majority?
Because of something stupid called electoral college and the redrawing of districts being controlled by the republicans. No surprise that even though the right loses the popular vote they yet have the presidency and the congress.

Trump did say he loves the poorly educated

>eats monkeys
>tries to sound intelligent on a Mongolian wakeboarding imageboard

Nah, why don't you just head back to your favela, Ronoldo.

All I'm getting is Sweden become rape capital of Europe because of immigrants

Shutup ugly monkey

>no arguments
This works both ways faggot. You have to post an argument to get an argument. you post shit, you get shit on.
>only talk about feelings
I can guarantee even the biggest bait post you have gets stats shoved in your face. Quit lying
>blames immigrants for everything
Jews aren't immigrating tho
>even though its a fact that immigrants are good for society
now who's the one posting muh feelings?
>loses debates even against retards like obama leaf
He literally has never won a debate. Repeating the exact same talking points that were just refuted does not qualify as winning.
>don't win the popular vote
If you account for illegals in the US, they did in fact win the popular vote.
>uneducated people
And how sad it must be, when the uneducated make more sense than the (((educated)))
There, I replied to your shitty bait. Can I get a cookie now?

believing in fake news
snopes.com/crime-sweden-rape-capital-europe/

>another slide thread
Sage on all fronts, guys.

you're either the same douche that did this a while ago, or that isn't your picture. do a current-year pic, please.

Yeah, i posted about my IQ and profession here to see the reactions of the uneducated right some time ago.

>obama leaf
>not just saying "right wing retard" 10 times a post and ignoring any post that proves him wrong
Sure is newfaggot in here

i-is it him?

is he wrong though? i don't think so

>i'm white

That's even worse, how much of a masochist cuck do you need to be to shill against your own group's interests?

florida says bush in blue kek

it's not my interest seeing a divided world based on race and ethnicity

Unity drags everyone to the lowest common denominator

yes, he is. Ask him for specifics rather than flooding the thread with irrelevant charts and he will stumble. Post anything proving him wrong and he will ignore you, unless of course you make a spelling mistake in which case get ready for "right wing retard right wing retard right wing retard" without any real response.

Yeah, good luck being a detached individual when every other group is joining with YOU as a shared enemy.

We like immigrants as long they're white. There is no net benefit to shitskin immigration

How many pics you have sucking your own dick?

What does U4 measure? Why doesn't Trump talk about the "42% unemployment" anymore?

You're just mad because you get btfo by me everyday. Just stop.

youtube.com/watch?v=Np40ayMJI1Y

We interfered with their democracy by making them kick out our corporate interests and nationalize their oil industry?

>What are oceans?
>what are mountains?

>Ask him for specifics rather than flooding the thread with irrelevant charts and he will stumble.

I never stumble. I win every time.

You think repeatedly asking me questions over and over and over is a good strategy for you when you're constantly getting btfo by me? LOL. This was debunked a long time ago. Hold on I'll find the relevant cap. Here u go.

Exactly. You can see how triggered they are by me.

yes

>seeing a divided world based on race and ethnicity
And what do you think is going to happen when people have no differences? That everything will be peaceful?

i wouldn't call the electoral college stupid. with the melting pot that is america, i think that the need for electoral college is greater than when the U.S. just started out, because as time has gone on, americans have distanced and become thoughts and ideas have branched out into completely new forms of thought. america was founded on the idea that all people deserve representation. sometimes that can lead to pretty fucked outcomes, but really the good outweighs the bad with this.
seriously, both sides seem complain about our electoral college when their preferred candidate doesn't get in. it's sad really. i blame political parties.

There are good immigrants and bad immigrants. Even a child can tell you that. Asians, Indians, and Whites are the good immigrants. While Niggers, Sand Niggers, and Mestizos are bad immigrants

they were starting to nationalize their natural resources to help the Venezuelan population then you guys fucked them