Racemixing is bad with any non whites

>r-racemixing is ok with Asian w-women, but it's bad all the time with white women, because I'm insecure about the fact I'm too beta to get a white gf, but that filthy nigger with the abs and the confidence down the street did!
>H-Hitler called them h-honorary Aryans! That m-means I'm allowed t-to make more Elliott R-Rodgers'!
>all the h-hot Asian women I see posted o-on Sup Forums are representative of a-all Asian w-women! All of them are s-sexy goddesses and w-worship my w--w-white p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-penis!

If you believe this, you are part of the problem and should be sent to the chambers

Pic EXTREMELY fucking related. Average fucking asian 'woman' you guys are so desperate for

a-a-at least the kids will turn out, normal, right?

>have qt asian gf
>she is loyal, loves me and does everything for me
>whorships my whiteness and my big white cock
>is better than any white gf I had in the past
>white woman give me angry looks whenever they see us together

Good look preserving your Germanic genes, flushing all that heritage down the fucking toilet for some plastic filled self hating easy Asian slut who's as a status symbol. Master race my fucking arsehole

The main arguments against race mixing are out breeding depression and regression to a mean, basically either your favourable genes might not be as well expressed after mixing with someone too genetically equidistant and/or your children might not identify with your ethnicity and begin preferring their mother's race to the point of corrupting their selective abilities, they will regress to a low mean.

The first argument works best here, east Asians are equidistant from Europeans so even if you find a pretty and intelligent one you can still get out breeding depression. The immediate answer to this isn't, oh well let's just date white women who are either feminist or brainwashed into believing treating men badly is "equality," the answer is to find other intelligent groups of women who are Caucasian.

Then comes the Indian, a large horde of round faced, broad smiled goddesses who don't feel being expected to cook is sexism and know, very maturely, that any relationship cannot begin with hostility. That last point is key, western women either shit test too much or they actually believe men need to be picked up with cat and mouse games, neither shocks me since both indicate extreme self centredness and egocentrity. I think Indian women know the male sexuality is about accessibility, we're more attracted to the warm homely girl than the ice queen, no one is attracted to the ice queen besides low standard guys.

I don't like that I argue in favour of race mixing, but at this stage feminism is such that a message needs to be sent and by excluding all gen x white women and a majority of millennial white women to the genetic waste bin is just enough shock to the European descendant genome to end Marxist feminism entirely.

In the meantime, find some qt Arabs and qt Indians.

Who's using you as*

Mixing with a race that's even browner than slants eyed Asians is not helping anyone. Plus, most Indian women are fucking ugly. Only a small percentage would be decent, and an even smaller amount is actually fucking pretty. Stop arguing for the destruction of your people

Holy shit he will kill at least one person in his life. Further proof that half white half Asians are nothing but pathetic failures. Knew one when I was growing up, he was a little scumbag and all the girls in our school hated him.

This is also my experience, but they glare at my wife more angrily. Bitches hate competition, especially the hot ones.

>hot asian

Sure, buddy.

Skin colour is fairly unimportant, considering our rapidly technologising society intelligence is the most important trait and the most intelligent women are Indian and east Asian (and whites without feminism, white women are actually very intelligent).

Rewarding feminists with breeding is in my opinion more likely to contribute to the destruction of my people than having brown children with social quirks.

Also, Indian women are really nice to me. I mean, I'm yet to meet one who hasn't acted like my best friend for life the moment I've met her. That's very beautiful in a woman to just open to a stranger like that, when you show paranoia or stranger danger towards a man it's almost like you're accusing him of improperness. This isn't attractive.

but i'm happy and that is all that matters to me

everyday I wake up with perfect gf in my arms

This and she let's me keep my fig collection

Bro, it's not just skin colour. The chances of a half Indian half white of having things like blue or green eyes, or red or blonde hair, is so statistically low most people think it just doesn't exist. The things that make European people unique, their skin, their hair, their features, their eye colour, are lost when they breed with other races. Plus, the child grows up not knowing what culture they should belong to, and start hating themselves, because of it, or just forcing themselves to one culture. Most times, it's the culture of the non white parent. That means another person not practicing or caring about the culture of Europe. Racemixing harms all white people, even if they dint realise it or do it themselves. Every time a white woman or non white woman gives birth to a half white child, the white race eats destroyed a bit more

If doing hard drugs like heroin and meth made you happy, does that justify doing them, because at least you are happy? What if raping people made you happy, should we let you do that? That's a shitty argument, faggot.

fags like you don't decide what I'm allowed to do, I just do whatever the fuck I want.

if you're so desperate for white children go make them yourself with some used up brain washed white whore cuz I won't.

>Bro, it's not just skin colour.
K.

>The chances of a half Indian half white of having things like blue or green eyes, or red or blonde hair,
More shit I don't care about, imagine me as master race without the light eyes or light hair. To me, a high tier Indian woman is exactly who I'm meant to be with.

>Plus, the child grows up not knowing what culture they should belong to, and start hating themselves, because of it, or just forcing themselves to one culture.
As a hobby I compose classical music, I'm fairly active against post modernism, I know my children will have the same opinions towards culture I do and that's to take the best bits when you can.

Most white people aren't even classically cultured, who the fuck are you convincing? I know you're an Irish girl and I know you don't listen to classical, let's remove some of this delusion, shall we? Asians are more likely than whites to like classical because even red pilled whites have been infected by post modernism to the point they see classical culture in a negative light.

Don't talk about culture to me, my culture is perfect and easily passed.

>Every time a white woman or non white woman gives birth to a half white child, the white race eats destroyed a bit more
This is identarian politics, you're trying to appeal to group preferences and a collectivism I simply don't have.

My genes are reserved for the most red pilled qt I can find and failing that the prettiest Indian I can find. I don't care about words like "white," I care about having intelligent qts for daughters.

LIKE DRUGS AND RAPPPPPPPE???
Have fun with your future school shooter kids, faggot.

>muh shitty analogies and wishful thinking storys

my hapa daughters will be very cute, I know this already.

It must suck being as unhappy as you.

More guys are born than girls in the world, so you are probably going to end up with some Elliott Rodgers instead of cute hapa daughters, you faggot

oh look we have a fortune teller over here

>classical music
As long as there is classical music, who gives a shit about the tons of other examples of European/white culture?
Also, you can't be sure they'll just take bits and bobs of each culture. You can't force them to enjoy certain things, they're not fucking puppets.

Also, I'm not a girl, you faggot

Oh, and by the way, what culture do aussies have? Shitposting, losing wars to emus, cooking shrimp on the barbie and calling people cunt? Please, like that's culture. Even America has more culture than you

You do realise there's a difference between definitely and probably, right? I said you will PROBABLY end up with Elliott Rodger sons, NOT DEFINITELY

I will get what I want one way or another anyway

and YOU CAN'T STOP ME.

Asian women are gross

How are you gonna do that, you little fag? Gonna pray for some daughters, are ya? You disgust me. I have nothing but hatred for Germans. I've been trying to deny it for so long, telling myself all the Germans I see on Sup Forums aren't representative of all Germans, but you pushed me past my fucking limit. I hope you and all your fucking (((Aryan))) German nigggers burn in hell with rest of the fucking scum and degenerates on this shitty planet.

>hapas
>cute

Ok Hansmortzelsshurtz

real life tarzan

Lol

Racemixing is bad no matter the sex, and I agree that many guys do think that way.

Still i have to tell you that while Asian woman are not as beautiful as white women, if you went to Japan and you saw how feminine, cute and thin they are on average you may change your opinion, I know I did. Always remember that beauty is only a component of attractiveness.

>r-racemixing is ok with Asian w-women
only if it produces a daughter

Come to America, my Irish friend. Germans are a lost cause. I would have thought after kicking them around twice we would have knocked some sense into them.
I'm an American Supremacist. Set high standards of achievement and personal honor and the non-white problem will sort itself out because you need a license to breed and give your child a social security/ citizen number. But blacks are good for killing the enemy moral, so I say keep them around for their brutal tendencies. Military service is required to enter politics.
America has also proven themselves to be superior to all Europeans as we have destroyed every European power we have encountered militarily or economically from Germany, to Britain, to the Russians.
America already could conquer the world if we played our cards correctly. We get the EU to fight Russia or China and then we mop up the survivors and take our rightful place as the lords of the Earth. The American people are stronger than anyone on Earth. If you deny this you are lying.

Oh, and also. More fucking proof your race is full of fucking retards is that the guy who fucking red pilled you was a fucking Austrian, and after you lost a world war for the second fucking time in history, you starting hating the guy who tried to fucking save you all from societal decay. Berlin was literally one giant fucking sex fetish palace, and drugs were fucking everywhere. You people hate and vilify the man who saw you in a vulnerable position, and tried to fucking help you. Austrians are so much fucking better than Germans.

Germany wouldn't have had a Jew problem if they were not already depraved to begin with. Show strength and Schlomo backs off. Germany only feigns strength.

Thanks, my American friend, but I can't leave my people to the foreigners. As long as I stay in Ireland, it will always be even slightly Irish. Something is better than nothing. The abortion rate is higher in Ireland (where it's completely banned) than in Austria (where it's fully legal, but with one of the lowest rates in europe). More proofAustrians are suoerior to Germans, but I digress. I also agree America is the most powerful country in the world. If you ever sort out the spic and black problem, and Europe falls, liberate Ireland first. I'd hate to see my country ruined. It would tear me up inside.

Let us not forget ourselves Sup Forums

It has been scientifically proven time and time again through the genetic characterization of large population samples that ALL races are genetically closer to each other than they are to the African race.

I do not condone race mixing, but this constant animosity to Eurasians and the disloyal European men that create them actually divides us against our true enemy, the oldest and least evolved of all races, the African.

I'm currently dating a girl who is half white half Korean. She is conservative and acts like a white girl. Her brother is 6'6" and swoll as fuck and actually just got through green beret school a few weeks ago. He used to be chubby and look like Kim Jong un tho and his dad (the white one) is a little shorter than me and I'm 5'11". Her bro must have got a recessive gene. My girlfriend has surprisingly large tits but her ass is only meh tier and her face is pretty good. I think it's really a cultural thing, the reason most half Asian kids turn out to be beta is because their father is beta or not present so they are raised beta and become beta. But if encouraged to do sports, and be outgoing I don't think they are all doomed.

>If you ever sort out the spic and black problem
Honestly we contain them pretty well. Just stay out of their hunting grounds and you're fine.

Actually, Aussie Abo's are more closely related to Neanderthals then Africans are to Meanderthals, but they're still on the same level of inferiority

Kill yourself, you dumb motherfucker.

oh. Looks like a struck a nerve.
How about you talk shit when you're actually in a position to win against us, Kraut.

The same faggots who think asian girls are just like their 2d waifus are virgins who give us a bad name. Gas them

None really, but stfu about culture unless it's classical culture, it's the only culture that matters.