FULL DISCLOSURE

vault.fbi.gov/UFO/UFO Part 1 of 16/view

>This memorandum is respectfully addressed to certain scientists of distinction, to important aeronautical and military authorities, to a number of public officials and to a few publications.
>The writer has little expectation that anything of import will be accomplished by this gesture.
>The mere fact that the data here-in were obtained by so-called supernormal means is probably sufficient to ensure its disregard by nearly all the persons addressed: nevertheless it seems a public duty to make it available. (The present writer has several university degrees and was formerly a university department head).

>A very serious situation may develop at any time with regard to the “flying saucers”. If one of these should be attacked, the attacking plane will almost certainly be destroyed.
In the public mind, this might create near panic and international suspicion. The principal data concerning these craft is now at hand and must be offered, no matter how fantastic and unintelligible it may seem to minds not previously instructed in thinking of this type.
Part of the disks carry crews, others are under remote control. Their mission is peaceful. The visitors contemplate settling on this plane. These visitors are human-like but much larger in size.

cont...

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=6TxzAtyoK_0
youtube.com/watch?v=xz_gy7-bOoo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>They are not excarnate Earth people but come from their own world. They do NOT come from a planet as we use the word, but from an etheric planet which interpenetrates with our own and is not perceptible to us. The bodies of the visitors, and the craft, automatically materialize on entering the vibratory rate of our dense matter. The disks possess a type of radiant energy or a ray, which will easily disintegrate any attacking ship. They reenter the etheric at will, and so simply disappear from our vision, without a trace.
>The region from which they come is not the “astral plane”, but corresponds to the Lokas or Talas. Students of esoteric matters will understand these terms. They probably cannot be reached by radio, but probably can be by radar. if a signal system can be devised for that apparatus. We give information and warning and can do no more. Let the newcomers be treated with every kindness.
>Unless the disks are with-(illegible) a (illegible, illegible) with which our culture and science are incapable of dealing. A heavy responsibility rests upon the few in authority who are able to understand this matter.
>Addendum: The Lokas are oval-shaped, fluted length, oval with a heat-resisting metal or alloy not yet known, the front cage contains the controls, the middle portion a laboratory; the rear contains armament, which consists essentially of a powerful energy apparatus, perhaps a ray.

Are they evil

nigger post your bullshit on reddit or Sup Forums

are they hot

Why is this fucking unreadable

Idk how much harder we can pretend they aren't satanic.

>another dimension
D E M O N S
E
M
O
N
S

>somewhere out there is an interdimensional girl who fingers herself every time you fap

Post yfw

>The mere fact that the data here-in were obtained by so-called supernormal means is probably sufficient to ensure its disregard by nearly all the persons addressed
wow maybe he is psychic

Asking the real questions I see

its not as remarkable as it sounds OP. most of it are just variants of our own world and their worlds came to a end. half of the "visitors" dont even realize they arent in kansas any more

megyn kelly was raped and killed with her husband and child during the obama administration. A megyn kelly was seen dead in a broom closet in the fox broadcasting station as well. later they pretended it was a intern but the body was missing. another megyn kelly was seen driving around and couldnt find her own house while a live broadcast with her on it

>current year, still believing in the jewish (((space))) meme

brb gotta fap

I been telling you fuckers this since forever. What you are saying the the truth user.

i want to be one of these

dimmension people how much $

>Alex Jones was right about interdimesnsional shape shifting pedos
God dam it he was right again

Yes, i guarantee it.

What does interdimensional pusey smell like?

Some are demons (evil), some not.

People from other worlds come here as an "oasis", as political refugees. They are wanted by their enemies, many of them.

Just like with humans, you can find good and bad people.

Rule of thumb: don't mess with them, consider any warnings from them as serious, and never enter a ship.

Hear me out....

Hillary was obsessed with disclosure, and John Podesta was pressuring her to disclose the government cover-up. The DNC emails had all of this information in there, and it did not get the press it should have.

u wot mate

This is literally the FBI's version of the SCP-Wiki.

This.
The universe is full of female aliens, all specifically built for human dick.

If doubles, like Nesquik Strawberry Milk

The disclosure is unavoidable. the clock is ticking. Some politicians will capitalize the disclosure, some not. That's why so much interest.

Sauce?

The problem is the government and military would then have to admit that they're completely defenseless to them. Almost all countries of the world have released their UFO stuff, except the U.S. Definitely suspicious, but i doubt they know what the hell those saucers are either. I doubt we'll ever get hard evidence and an answer.

Do they have oil cause i will totally fight for that neocon war

x is bleeding into pol and back. The memes are converging

How valid is FBI is OP's source? Is it actually FBI?

really jiggers my ka'jigger

You think AJ just makes this shit up?
There's a reason he's been right so many times.
(Y2K excluded)

>jan...

K then, way to stay on top of things.

>this is why we are being forced to accept refugees
>conditioned to be accepting of goddamn ethereal gods

I, for one, welcome our new ghostly overlords

True. However, the Clintons have obsessed over disclosure for a very long time. Bill could not accomplish this, and Hillary promised to.

Well that's not happening

/x/ is that way, kiddo

Holy fuck what's wrong with you

spoobpi boogie

Yes. It's on FBIs website.

OP was nice enough to post the direct link.

>copypasta ideas stolen from TNG and other sources

He isn't the first one to say this. Others have said they've had contact with these beings with DMT

> Let the newcomers be treated with every kindness.

No some of these things come from realms of nightmare do not talk to them, nor acknowledge them. Because once you do so, you invite them in.

Did threads relating to this, which can be found here: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

New KB(Shills had a Meltdown):

demons are watching you wack it

>never enter a ship
Why? Any 1st hand exp?

that's hot as fuck. i'll meet you in the afterlife babe. finger urself if you can read this.

Just had a nightmare about something like this. They were feeding on and causing negative emotions.

You do know the 'flat earthers' are the disinfo team......

The interns are fucking with the general public again.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802
>Remember, our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth.

Too bad we're stuck here with them.

I hate Earth and everyone on it - so much so, that I'd rather just leave and let it burn itself to a crisp. But no, I have to stay here and put up with you assholes, and now even more literally giant inter-dimensional assholes, for the rest of my pointless existence.

O B S E R V E

C O L L E C T

Why do people call them demons when they havent harmed us?

THAT WASNT A NIGHTMARE

They are dumb people, not shills.
The earth is actually flat, just not in the way they imagine.

>tfw stuck in this dimension with faggot humans

Too much evangelic indoctrination.
Anyway, there are many harmful "aliens" out there, be careful.

The ET community believes that some are working with our government. They have since Eisenhower's Greada treaty.

I know...conspiratard shit.

The truth is always stranger than fiction.

Devouring your soul doesn't count as harmful, I guess? Weird.

Are we sure our shit gets disintegrated? Because what we may think is a weapon that is destroying shit could just be vibrating the fuck out of it to instantly transport it to their ethereal dimension.

There's tons of this shit on the CIA and FBI websites, totally in the open and publicly available.
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
Some interesting reads for sure.

So where do i apply to get a qt ayy lmao gf?

I remember reading about that time the CIA used a Remote Viewer to "explore" Mars and told how there were tall people there millions of years ago.

The bad guys do worse than that. You don't want to know.

There are good guys, as well. They help a lot.

Where are there no kikes? I need to get the fuck away from this degeneracy before I start chimping out

Fucking WHAT

Relax, they're harmless.

Sign in US for the interestellar breeding grounds.

>Having shit taste
Fucking window garbage

Valiant Thor?

They scared the shit out of me the times i did it. I wouldn't trust them, at all, assuming they're real

I read that one too, I've heard that time doesn't exist on the astral plane from people that claim to have had OBEs.
It bothers me that I can easily confirm all this for myself but if there's one thing worse then getting jewed it's getting spiritually jewed, don't stick your dick in crazy.

you mean the BBC?

>being a species mixer

I've seen them when I've smoked salvia. No joke. also visited a dimension in in which everything was made of Legos.

>succubi are real and they harvest sexual energy perma virgins
>succubi use magic to make their prey repulsive to the opposite gender
>perma-virgins have been having interdeminsionalcourse this whole time

>Are they evil?

Our planet is being turned into a giant dumpster unsuited for human life filled with dumb niggers.., what do you think?

>Implying this isn't a counter-intelligence document that was subtly "released" in this manner to disrupt and confuse (retarded) adversaries
Come the fuck on guys...

RUN

HIDE

PHONE HOME

Get ready for taking hordes of intergalactic refugees coming from the poorest galaxies because muh space Brotherhood

My brain disagreed.

that picture reduced my will to live.

If I meet one I must divulge genetic engineering with them. None of you are making any headway in the wolf girl waifu department anyways.

Trust your brain.

Astral projection is available to all those who don't mind making a small effort (compared to what you get in return)

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=6TxzAtyoK_0

>he dosen't know about bill cooper

Oh boy are about to get a rude awakening

i know for sure dark matter beings are on this planet, attacking us

My brain disagrees with this whole thread's assertions

>Anonymous5
TELL US ABOUT THE TRANNY-SWAPPING

WHERE DO THEY GET THE STUNT BUTTHOLES

HOW MANYT TRANNIES WERE KILLED TO COVER IT UP!?

ill destroy every last one of them dont worry

we're doomed

extraterrestrials hold high positions in our government

donald rumsfeld refuses to deny he's a lizard and gives a nonsensical answer

youtube.com/watch?v=xz_gy7-bOoo

really makes one go hmm

but how will you do that user?

Anon5, will Pizzagate be the pedo scandal to finally bring down the Pedocracy?