IMPEACH HIM AND JAIL HIM AND HIS FAMILY FOR LIFE FOR TREASON

Now that there is hard evidence that Trump colluded with Russia, here is what should happen, otherwise a revolution, a magnitude of which this country has never seen before, will outbreak

1. Each and every one of his family should be PROSECUTED AND ROT IN JAIL for the rest of their lives for what they did to our country.

2. Every Trump supporter who still supports Trump must RENOUNCE THEIR CITIZENSHIP and move to a different country.

3. If you have woken up and realized your mistakes, you must PUBLICLY APOLOGIZE for supporting Trump and must refrain from voting for the next 10-20 years.

4. The whole republican party must be disbanded and prosecuted for aiding Trump in collusion.

5. 2016 Presidential election must be declared illegal by the Supreme court. Fresh elections should be held immediately.

Only then, we can start to undo the damage that Trump and his dumb supporters have done to this country.

>2. Every Trump supporter who still supports Trump must RENOUNCE THEIR CITIZENSHIP and move to a different country.
>3. If you have woken up and realized your mistakes, you must PUBLICLY APOLOGIZE for supporting Trump and must refrain from voting for the next 10-20 years.
>4. The whole republican party must be disbanded and prosecuted for aiding Trump in collusion.
>5. 2016 Presidential election must be declared illegal by the Supreme court. Fresh elections should be held immediately.
>Only then, we can start to undo the damage that Trump and his dumb supporters have done to this country.

You mean hillary right.. u seem confused retard

I regret nothing.

Treason when he sold plutonium to the Russians

Fuck you leaf.

Treason like when he gave 1.7 billion in cash to Iran.

FUCK OFF
U
C
K

O
F
F

Genocide maple niggers when.

Treason like when he armed the mexican cartels.

>our country.
>Canadian flag
Checks out

Treason like when he used the IRS to go after his political opponents.

>our country
>checks flag

Why not try harder

>Whites leave USA
>Create a new white only country
>its great
the only sad part is that eventually the country will fall to the same exact thing

go fuck your dog

go suck of tyrone faggot

drumpfy tards still talking about muh hillary
let this kike puppet hang

>2016 Presidential election must be declared illegal by the Supreme court. Fresh elections should be held immediately.
That's not how it works dumbass

how much money do the pedophiles pay you to shill against trump?

Is this dumb bitch from tumblr? Fairly sure I saw some bullshit about a "raid" where they would "dox" us.

Cunt we can find objects and locations better than tumblr can find victimhood, just ask Shia Lebouff.

What evidence???

Can't wait to see Keith have his stroke, it'll be funny af to watch him try to rant with half his face not working

KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS

the redditspacing was a good touch

Are you shit posting on /pol again Justin Trudeau?

I'm really not sure if this is just regular leaf posting or b8.

Trump still wins again.. priceless

>for aiding Trump in collusion.
>aiding in collusion

>leaf

I bet it tears your ass up that your leader had substitute teacher on his resume before he took control of your 'country'. You elected Obama with even less credentials.

Drumpf is finally finished

settle down frank giustra
russia arent the ones who've subverted and ruined this nation
it's kikes like you and all your fucking kike friends who are guilty of treason against the american people
vladimir is an american patriot compared to you seditious nepotistic kikes

Trump 2020

Let's fucking go cunt civil war now idgaf fight me you shit normie cunt

Better the asshole you know than the one you don't

I cant wait to chuck you faggots out of a helicopter.

>hard evidence
>The only hard evidence is the DNC working with Ukraine against Trump

You'll get him one day

what tears his ass up is getting fucked by tyrone while watching his wife get fucked by big bob, then being fined 15000 moose antlers for for using the wrong pronouns

Pay me and I'll gladly leave
>pic related
Only get in the thread

>posting in a shareblue divide and conquer thread

Character assassination is when you try to make a person irrelevant because you destroyed the perception of their personality. You try to make it so nobody likes them anymore, so nobody listens to them anymore. You do it when you see that person as a threat.

You can spot it when there's clear spam about a certain person, and asking who benefits from that spam. e.g. Sup Forums doesn't benefit from abandoning Lauren Southern. She is starting thousands of normies down the redpill path.

Shareblue/antifa does benefit. This is a shareblue character assassination attempt, using stuff they think will get Sup Forums to hate her. Lying about her being jewish is one way. Calling her a slut/racemixer is another. Calling her a coward or weakling is another. etc. etc.

It's to shareblue's benefit if every alt-light and alt-right personality gets entirely discredited so Sup Forums no longer has any big voices on their side, and normies stop getting redpilled, which is why they do it.

You cunts are here to try to neutralize Sup Forums and the other places you brigade before the 2018 and 2020 elections with your retarded divide and conquer tactics.

All that means is that nationalism is going mainstream, something that should be encouraged at all levels, and it also means you commie pieces of shit are losing bigger than shit.

Die in a fire.

THIS IS WHAT THE LEAF SUPPORTS

Million dollar whore Hillary

Look at her FACE!!!
LOOK AT IT!!!

sweatie, trump should hang tbquhon

he did bad by us, bad

really whats left to say? he broke the international law, and the only punishment is death

baron should be hanged as well to prevent making him a martyr for his father, he could regain power

sad to say but is what is, ivanka is ok because her and jared are pretty good people also she really really likes trudeau

other than that i will say this though,

>t. Abdullah Nigger Hussain

he colluded? what was exchanged?

when did trump lift crimea sanctions?

Trump 2020

Surely this is the end of Donald Trump.

Sage

You laid it out beautifully what's about to happen to the Clinton crime family. Just replace Trump and his children with Bill, Hillary and their minions. Only we should use gas in our plan instead allowing them to continue living

Benis

>Character assassination is when you try to make a person irrelevant because you destroyed the perception of their personality.

After the propaganda campaign that was waged against Hillary you don't need to say this to anyone - if you don't know about it, you're too brain dead to ever get it.

Daily reminder the empire did nothing wrong

>Million dollar whore Hillary

What the fuck.

Hillary breaks all sorts of laws and it's no big deal.

Trumps son has an informal meeting with some Russians where they tell him "Hey. Ya know we found a bunch of stuff hillary did that was pretty fucking shady?"

And it's a treasonable offense?

I think not.

This is just ctr shills that are still completley ass blasted about being caught with their pants down.

And really at the end of the day does it matter where the info came from?

The truth is the truth no matter the source.

Besides. You all know this isn't going anywhere. Trump won. He will never be impeached with a majority in the house, Senate, supreme Court. It's over. You lost.

If the Republicans can't turn against him without destroying their own party. They will never do that.

Just give it up. It's over.

>I bet it tears your ass up

It sure boils my onions I tell ya

Oh no, who triggered little OP ?
He has autism, it's not funny guys :(

ahahahah he is so mad

I love posts like these...reminds us just how mad the fags with TDS get!

I honestly think that some of their shitposters are evolving. Not many, but some.

nah

>B-but muh Hillary!!!
Every time

>1 post by this ID

>every single last possible actions are only ok when WE do them
yeah kys

fuck you. If you think this is funny, you are part of the problem