>Doxxes the head of our collective
>releases his face and name to the internet
>feelsreallyfuckingbadman.jpg
>Calls us Yids
>For the First time we had to shut it down
>Head Jew still stressed about his dox to this day

Why.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2011/04/21/nyregion/kiryas-joel-a-village-with-the-numbers-not-the-image-of-the-poorest-place.html
archive.is/MwuMm
youtube.com/watch?v=70E9KA48Sic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I suggest you get used to the rejection. Now fuck off.

y

Stormfags 88ers are generally useless cunts, there are some okay WNists but they tend to be Jared Taylor types.

GAS

You're not charedi.

Yes I am, actually

Prove it. Explain what a shvut d'shvut is and give an example of one.

you chose to ally with trump dick suckers ?

>hv
Its where someone may violate a halachic law in order for a specific action to take place that involves another halachic violation

Fret not jew. All your troubles will soon be over.

Also flaw in your post:
>Charedi
>Zionist
I could believe dati leumi but all charedim are insular and uncooperative freaks that believe giving a drasha at a yeshiva or studying a gemara is equivalent to serving in the army. Also, charedim don't support Medinat Yisrael.

Also I meant identitarians not Alt-Right.

Prefer the term Identitarians

I am Haredi Leumi

Do you kikes ever not cinsider yourself the victim? Serious question.

That's not really right, man. Close but right.

> convert to chirstainity
> marry a goy
>end ZOG
or BFTU

And your rosh yeshiva hasn't issued you a cherem yet? Is this a new thing?

Not all Yeshivas are anti-Zionist my god

Y u reject Christ?

>Haredi Jew

These people take over communities abuse the shit out of our welfare system.

This town is the "poorest" in America yet they all have nice apartments, new cars and brand new fire/police equipment. The only reason they get away with it is block voting. Ribi says Cuomo and they all vote Cuomo.

Explain this chiam!
nytimes.com/2011/04/21/nyregion/kiryas-joel-a-village-with-the-numbers-not-the-image-of-the-poorest-place.html

Archive please
archive.is/MwuMm

All charedi ones are. I went to a dati yeshiva in yerushalayim a 10 years back and I specifically remember how anti Zionist the charedi ones were. ESPECIALLY in mea sharim.

The 88 can be discarded, the 14 matters most. Hitler did one thing wrong and that's lose, but that was the most important thing. He's baggage 5ever and the 14 can do without it.

sage

Without googling it, write out the 14 words, and tell me where they come from.

with out the 88 the problem is still here the koshers have to be elimited from all western countrys

(he cant)

All yeshivot in Israel are incredibly gay too. More boys there have homosexual experiences than gays do in San Fransisco. It's ridiculous. They're touching dick's in between gemara study and their kesef mishna class.

Id bet maybe one or two other people in this thread could, if any at all.

Saged.

You dont just type fucking sage you god damn retard, you sage if you have something to post and dont want to bump it. If you only post sage, youre just cancer.

>Right Wing Zionist Haredi Jew
Because Zionists are the ones pushing the multiculturalism poison on every country outside of Israel. You should drown in your own poison.

Fpbp

Why did you want to get in with a crowd who worships Hitler in the first place? You're a bit naive if you thought they'd trust a jew. If you were redpilled you should've already known where your place was.

We must secure the existence of our race and a future for white children.

It's like a short poem, kinda wish there were more lines.

Hey. I think you have to understand the level of resentment you are up against.

88'ers literally hold you responsible for extermination of the west/white race. Thats very very heavy stuff. Its doubtful you can glide into a situation with people who think that way and earn their trust.

I don't live in Mea Shearim

Shut it down goyim

They also over simplify things and don't grasp that that cancerous Leftists are sabotaging Israel too. Marxism is the problem.

if you are jewish before you are a nationalist then that's the problem. stop being a jew and voluntarily separating yourself.

or go to israel

But marxism they blame on you as well. Understand?

>nationalist fascists try to go internationalist after constantly complaining about internationalism and get a big heap of reality

this white man would be willing to work with jews

Well at least someone on Sup Forums acknowledges that Lefties are trying to burn the country down.

i think that goes without saying here

>try to go internationalist

huh? How so?

Stop being a Jew then

It's a choice.

Accept Christ into your heart OP.

He would probably need to steal one from a Palestinian.

All Jews should be gassed

Moslems are truly heartless detritus though.

wrong characterization you ignorant, uneducated nigger-tier intellectual. no wonder you're fucking confused; you're posting /way/ the fuck before you're supposed to be posting.
Also, your mis-characterization puts you in the camp of those who love killing shitskins and stealing their shit. You are not only stupid and ignorant, but you are literal human garbage, absolutely worthless to society in any way.
and why in the fuck are you niggers even here? we don't need your opinions, we prefer to get them directly from your owners' website. we're worried you brain dead commie shills probably got some part of your opinion wrong when they were feeding it to you.
gtfo.

>black lives matter flag

Fuck off

>being this new

You should've been alt-lite instead of alt-right. 88ers have no fucking long term plan. Gass the kikes, are you fucking kidding me? That was enough of a disaster the first time they tried it. Try something new, we have 70 years more advanced technology. You can easily just outbreed, separate, or genetically modify, etc peacefully.

dont tell us your jewish dumb ass, i am too

youtube.com/watch?v=70E9KA48Sic

>y
we gave you an ethnostate, cut us some slack.

>spamming the same douchey video in multiple threads
>jew

>namefaggotry

Don't waste your time with goyim, they don't want you.
Make aliyah and settle Judea and Samaria, so you can devote your life to pushing the Amalekites off our land.
You don't belong in America, you don't want to assimilate, so go where you belong.

t. Jew

NO MERCY TO JEWS
Your kind has done enough damage already, scram.

breddy gud time to leave tbqh
t. observant goy

People blaming the Jews for everything is the worst kind of people on this planet. They are mostly useless retards who dropped out of school because they don't understand algebra. Then they go blunting about how algebra is Jewish mind tricks and Jews are the reason they can't get laid and are manlets. ( look at hitler, he was a manlet faggot)

Stay in school kids, get smart and understand math, and you'll become something greater than conspiracy nutjobs who are useless to the society.

Is that you, Mike Enoch?

I don't understand what OP was expecting. But then again he is Charedi so he's going to be nutty from the outset.
It's very simple, if you want to live amongst Jews, go to Israel where you are needed. What kind of retard goes looking for love from people who are guaranteed to hate him?

People denying the disproportionate involvement of JEWS for everything wrong despite mountains of factual evidence are the worst kind of cultist on this planet.

אל תנסה להיות החבר של הנאצים יא פינגווין מפגר, מה אתה רוצה מהם? שתבין, הם לא רוצים אותנו, הם שונאים אותנו, אז עזוב אותם בשקט, ואל תבזבז את הזמן של כולם עם זיוני השכל שלך. עלה לארץ ולך לגור ביהודה ושומרון. צריכים אותך שם יש בוחטה של ערבים בארצנו.
יאללה, אין לי סבלנות למפגרים האלה...

>jewish
>wants ally with neo-nazis
looks like the jew IQ meme is only a meme

>looks like the jew IQ meme is only a meme
>kicked out of 200+ communities across the centuries, never once trying to reflect why

Yes.

It's like niggers man. 5% of you are cool but 95% of you will try to fucking kill us off.
>even if you don't your Jewish offspring will
Sorry man but you have to get the fuck out and stay the fuck out or get shot.

I think there's something wrong with a lot of diaspora Jews tbqh, it's as if they need affirmation from everything that moves. It's as if they can't accept that they're different but would sooner throw themselves off a cliff than assimilate.
Israelis aren't bad, as long as they stay in their own country.

t. Atheist Jew with a Christian wife, we go to church every Sunday. Feels good.

Anti-Zionism is a Jew plot to get goyim to trust anti-Zionist Jews. Never trust the Jew.

Convert, for tomorrow you die.
Your faith condemns you to sin and evil. God's judgement upon the heretics shall not be light, it shall be terrible and full of anger.

OP keep fighting the good fight. Just realize that we are probably going to lose it. There is a reason why the flames of racism and antisemitism are fueled by the globalists. This is especially the case with those collectives opposed to the global elites. Nothing more perfectly divides and destroys opposition than shit like racism. People stop thinking objectively, and begin to judge individual people by the acts of whole groups. This is the same shit the Marxist types do. As long as we have the racism, we will not be able to unify with other groups opposed to the globalists, and we will surely lose.

Just remember that groups like stormfront are not just supported by the garden variety racist. They are also supported by the elites, who want to divide us, because when you divide your enemy, then, alone in the dark, you can slaughter them.

God help us all.

This

I want reddit to go and stay go.

you're one of them lukewarm god hates so much.
not cold nor hot, a traitor to yourself

You do realize that anybody who shits on reddit is usually a shill? You forgot to say "lurk moar".