We can't beat the Turks. Should we just join them?

We can't beat the Turks. Should we just join them?

Nice try Mehmet. Get back on the grill.

Right. Must be more oil there.

tfw no asena gf.

>slide thead
>by a fucking roache
sage

sage doesnt work burger. you bumped thread.

We can just ignore them

Of course

>can't beat the Turks

I fucking love Turkish men, their muscles, intelligence and beauty are just so far above the rest of the world. The sweet smell of coffee on their breath is the best part. im not gay but god I love turkish men!

we just have to recognise them as the superior men and go from there, white folks like myself are so far below them desu. their culture is also the best, beautiful architecture, men and sports, glory be to turkey!

back to /r/prequelmemes bud. got a big day at band practice tomorrow, get some rest

I know not what that means. Typical leafcuck can't recognize the superior man

>im not gay but
you sound gay though, leaf.

Cute Muslim feet

For Turkish man such as yourself :). . . I mean as long as you make Turkish children to keep the glorious culture alive I don't see the problem in enjoying the finer side of life

nice try

I assume you're depicting the superior Turkish man squashing the degenerate Americans, nice job based burger

>we
the turks around me make the best american diner fare and otherwise remain unseen. you got a shitty batch.

Lovely feet, got more?

>coffee
>sweetsmelling

Are you a faggit and why are you smelling other people breaths on purpose?

Here he comes folks...

shilling and baiting and sliding and shilling...
what a miserable life must be to sit 8 hours in front of a computer to post what you've been told to, well knowing that the only effect will be to entertain whoever comes here for the lulz

This is far better my friend, realise the superior, stronger Turkish men and then you will became a true aryan such as myself.

most turks moving new world are white collar middle class migrants.

Why did it ramp up today? Did something happen?

More to hang

Do you know where they congregate? Particularly in Manitoba?

>their culture is also the best,

aside from the absolute nothingburger ridicule of the NYT Trump Jr story, not that I know
it's been pretty strong for weeks
it's worth the exercise to calculate shilling budgets now the real fun is about to start

>stronger Turkish men and then you will became a true aryan
>such as myself.

Sweety I don't know how to tell you this. But...

no surprise really, faggots and turks go together like peanut butter and jelly. they are some of the biggest fag lovers out there, their beloved singers are all faggots.

This. Turkish men are Gods