Where will you be on August 26th when the race war begins?

Where will you be on August 26th when the race war begins?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=70E9KA48Sic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraguayan_War
expandourmind.com/2016/02/07/knight-templar-prophecy-from-ad-1099/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

chillin i guess

Watching the Cotto-Kamegai fight instead, not this freakshow

McGregor has no chance of winning. It will be impressive if McGregor doesn't get knocked out.

Reminder that if you're American and don't support Mayweather you need to get the fuck out.

Not watching this gay ass fight. I'm waiting for Golovkin-Canelo.

Conor isn't going to win a boxing match against Gayweather, in a actual fight however Conor would beat the crap out of that gay nigger retard!

This

what a terrible shop

Goatweather is 5' 7"

mcgoober is like 5' 2"

Your arrogance defiles you, because as you know; the truth will set you free.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Wait so it's a boxing match with pillow gloves? Why the fuck would I watch something so boring.

probably at work not giving a fuck and talking shit about my boss with my co-workers. Possibly making gifs of him with a dunce hat.

After the first round Connor will realize he can't win and he will throw a high kick knocking Floyd out along with tarnishing his legacy and cementing Connors in stone for all time.

Mayweather is 1.73m
Connor is 1.75m

Im pretty sure mcgregor will lose but im betting at least 500 on him

Fuck off Owen Wilson.

Shitposting on Sup Forums and watching some shitty stream. It will be a shit fight but it has top meme value. I wonder if mayweather would fight me next for 10 billion dollars in the mgm grand, donald trump would be the guest referee in this scenario.

It's a bought fight you idiot. They're going to try and paint Floyd in a good light to bring some life back into boxing.

if both of them died.. i'd pay per view it

Hyping this up as a race thing is only playing into jew hands. Here's the deal. Just look at how many pro-nigger movies have come out in the last 5 years. Then look at how many are slated for release. There's like 3 this summer.

Then look at how video games are all releasing 'muh stronk black woman' characters this year. A memo has been handed down from on high to give niggers media victories. If you think boxing is exempt from the jewish decrees, you are wrong.

They are performing an all-out pro-nigger assault on our media right now. This is just one aspect of it. Mayweather will win. The race bullshit will convince millions of niggers to pool their money and host a party. Whites will do the same because we always do it. Then when our guy loses, we're demoralized. And that's what this is all about. Nonstop white demoralization. Losing our vidya, losing our movies, losing our sports, losing, losing, losing. They want us culturally demoralized.

is it that bad?

Fuck off you nigger

How many fights have they had so far and whose won? I don't watch this sport but all these fucking post got my curious.

((promoter))

White Pride comes before national pride and if you don't agree then you need to fuck on off.

at the gym , you fat worthless sports cuck. if you love boxing so much, go box. if you are an idiot that falls for synthetic hype, go watch the kardashians you waste of cellulite.

To be fair, mayweather was probably going to win because he's a boxer and mcgregor isn't...but I think that's still part of the plan. Manipulating mcgregor's hubris to get him into a fight he won't win.

I don't want to believe he's complicit.

Mma ruleset =mcg wins ez
Boxing = mayweather shits on mcg

Fuck off civicnatcuck

Civil War II will begin in Los Angeles on May 5th, 2020 at 10PM local time. Chicano activists, primarily Hispanic Democrat officeholders, will spearhead a broad and coalitional leftwing secession movement following the reelection of President Donald J. Trump. They will succeed in occupying city hall, a handful of other government buildings in Los Angeles, including federal properties, and Trump will fail to respond forcefully enough, inciting other Hispanic political actors, especially including street gangs and transnational drug cartels. These non-state actors, with material support from factions of the Mexican government, will even capture a handful of federal military installations, to say nothing of National Guard armories and police stations. This movement will spread from California into the broader Southwest within weeks. Federal authority will have collapsed in almost a third of its territory in just a few months, to say nothing of the racial conflict it will stoke in the remainder of the country.

After they've succeeded in thwarting the attempts of the federal government to reassert control, organized oppression of whites and other racial categories will become formalized, although extrajudical racially-motivated discrimination and crime will have already been socially normalized in the first days. Waves of white and other non-Hispanic refugees will flood into the Rocky Mountain states as well as the Pacific Northwest. The difficulty rightwing whites will have in establishing a unified front to the exclusion of other racial groups in reestablishing their nation will be the primary cause of repeated failure in the early months of the conflict.

Eventually the alt-right institutions organized early in Trump's first term will become adept at asserting control over political processes in what remains of the United States. In addition... 1/2

I wish people wouldn't hype this fight up. I dont see any way mcgregor can win this, The only MMA fighter I could see steeping into a boxing ring with success is Brock Lesnar, and thats only because he has massive hands.

I don't think mayweather would ever agree to fight mcpotato in a mma fight. If a fight between the two would ever happen it'd be boxing.

... to managing the death squads which will ruthlessly cope with non-white terrorism in the unoccupied US, they will prevail on military and social planners in the strategies formed to retake the occupied Southwest: compensated repatriation, forced sterilization, and outright genocide. By 2025, the state will be reunified as a formally declared white ethnostate; half of its white population will have been killed during the conflict, whether by violence or ancillary causes (famine, disease, etc.), and its nonwhite population will have been cut down to just 5% of the total, with no visible Hispanics among them.

A similar process will unfold in Europe. I have seen this future. Ask me anything. I have a few moments to spare.

2/2

Will the girl i like ever love me?

Sounds sadly realistic, user.

If you can protect her, and serve your function in the coming war, yes.

It is.

Ss skulls are needlesdly edgy

Wehrmacht/prussiaboousm > nazism

All I know is never bet on the white guy

Nobody asked, faggot.

>t. civcuck (((nationalist)))

Throwing bricks at urban blacks

Hahahaha

Maybe niggers dominating boxing so much in the US has lowered viewership among whites over time. If Floyd loses then we will probably see alot of European boxers being promoted in the states.

Irish people don't see themselves as white, we just see ourselves as Irish. Don't see how this is going to start a racewar

why does a tree hugger own such a violent gorey gif

>McGregor has no chance of winning. It will be impressive if McGregor doesn't get knocked out.

That's what they always say.

Every shitskin that goes up against them they say the same thing.

Don't fuck with the Irish. We aren't like the rest of you cucky white boys. Especially Poms. God biggest wimps iv ever come across.

you are white lol

Niggers just see a CRACKA, though.

I will be in Charlotresville armed.

in northern MN, nigs will get lynched and shot

youtube.com/watch?v=70E9KA48Sic

A racist civ nationalist > ethnic nationalist imo

I swear they set this up so the fight be used against whites for years. If the potato wins, niggers will get mad. If the potato wins, "we wuz winners" will ensue.

digits confirm

I seen yesterday on FS1 the question of if Conor was black or latino would this fight be this hype. Dana White explained that he doesnt see it as a race fight but if both characters were the same than yes because they are great fighters. He then also let the panel of 3 blacks that its not black vs white and that its irish. Also stating that because of the irish influence in larger cities they are having to make more space for this fight.

Also on FS1 Skip Bayless talked on his show about how this is just a money fight for Floyd because while he makes a lot of money he doesnt actually knows how to manage and owes taxed from 2015.

why dont the nigger fight lomachenko?

*If the potato loses, "we wuz winners" will ensue

The only problem with your fanfic is the casualty figures you give. No war has killed "half" of a native population. Not even WW2. If what you say did happen, it would be a war far worse than World War 2 was for Germany.

Both of you are fags for even watching boxing. But fuck "white pride" when bongs are gobbing on muslim cock daily and swedes so suicidal naive they forget to breath while deepthroating a bbc

The only problem with your statement is history, even fairly recent history. Take a bite: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraguayan_War

White is an American construct so that people of European origin identify together in the US. In Europe people just associate with their own people. Europe has been developing since transport was primitive so there was little movement of people. Hence different European countries were isolated from each other. An Irish person is noticeably different from a German - you can't just lump people together on something as arbitrary as skin tone. There is more to ethnicity than that, more subtleties in phenotype.

That's literally the most punitive war in history. Nevertheless, do you really believe that 200 million people would die if the United States broke apart? Not even Nuclear War would kill that many Americans.

for the sake of some kind of pan European brotherhood we just call it "white". Russians/Slavs are white too.

McGreggor by a brutal knockout in 5 th round.

Calling it now, BLM, Mayweather, everyone BTFO

Goddamnit leaf speak English

How many people live in cities? How many of them garden or own weapons or know shit about survival or anything at all? How many hostile non-whites live in those cities as well? How diverse are those urban police departments? How diverse is the military? How Jew-infested are all our social systems? I don't think you grasp how fragile all these systems and relationships are. Go look and see how the most recent spate of Balkan Wars started.
>a conflict which has no real analog in history doesn't meet my expectations of some dumb history channel show
>i've just been given an example of a war that was actually more brutal, but i'm going to discount because the history channel made me an expert in thinking

Pic related: what most of the 100 million American whites who will die between 2020 and 2025 will look like.

different weight classes - loma has never fought above 130; Floyd has fought for over a decade now at 147/154

I will agree that the collapse of America would play out similarly to like Yugoslavia, except the difference is that there won't be a outside force powerful enough to stop it.

Exactly.

Probably on Sup Forums reporting threads that should be moved to Sup Forums.

expandourmind.com/2016/02/07/knight-templar-prophecy-from-ad-1099/

Wrong board mate
>>/cuck/

>SS skulls
>Ignoring the 19th century imperial history of the Totenkopf
>Totenkopf not being "prussiaboutism"

Shiggy.

First off, Irish aren't white. I would know, I'm at least 1/4th Irish.

Second if anyone is a Jew in this scenario it's McGregor and Mayweather. They both look at this as a payday and nothing more. McGregor and Mayweather probably already promised that Connor would lose in a decision but lose in a dramatic fashion that would set them up for a rematch.

>Putting color over country