Tariq Nasheed is a /ourguy/?

Low IQ Tariq Nasheed just made a database for "Suspected White Supremacists."
On the list is such awful, racist bigots as PhillyD, ChrisRayGun and Bill Maher. *shudders*

The funny thing about the database is that yo have to pay to join and submit suspected racists. So he basically gets black people to pay to work for him.

I was thinking maybe we could spread the narrative that he's a coon working for us to make blacks look bad so more people become racists. I mean absolutely everything he does is just awful and counter to his goals of defeating white supremacy and usher in the nigger utopia.

Let's embrace him as /ourguy/ and turn all the other BLM niggers against him.

As for the database, I don't know what we could do, but here's the link:
swsdatabase.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

swsdatabase.com/
antimoist.com
youtube.com/watch?v=Eb7r_khWCzw
archive.is/ezkTG
github.com/mastashake08
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Suspected Suspected Words Database

>server unavailable

Did we win already?

Dont take the ass washing pill user

Oh and look at the logo lmao. Its basically a swastika. You can't make this shit up

It's blowing up on Twitter. So everyone is probably going to see who's on it. There wasn't that many names. Alex Jones, Milo, Richard Spencer and a couple of others.

Brb adding myself and literally everyone else.

Wow this really washed my ass

Are you gonna pay money to this retard? Also, the site is down.

>I'm gonna make a low-rent copy of the SPLC hate list, something that is becoming less and less respected, and make people pay to baselessly slander other people on a site wherein I'm legally culpable
So... is this the power... of the Negro intellectual!?!

His channel got taken down? I'm not comfortable with this. That sounds like a false flag: take down Tariq's channel, then when they take down Murdoch Murdoch, libs can argue it wasn't political. Fuck that shit. Tariq should keep his channel.

Shits gotta be fake right?

That's literally a swastika

10/10

>Low IQ

It's actually quite engenius. He will literally feed off the liberal angst.

Imagine if you were a libshit and got angsty at the cashier or whoever because they struck you as bigoted. One way of venting that frustration would be to pay a small fee to submit them as a bigot.

I'm actually quite disappointed that I didn't think of it myself.

He went on a rampage false DMCAing a bunch of videos. His channel being taken down is completely justified.

Apparently not

I added him to it lol

Oh. Nevermind then.

Sorry for phonepost

I can't see how this could backfire

I want to be on the list.
I don't support diversity or multiculturalism at all

Add yourself while using a VPN and then sue the fuck out of them when they refuse to take your name off.

Is it backwards? Is that what he's getting at?

The problem is that we have to pay for fucking with him. Fuck that.

swsdatabase.com/
hahahhahhahaha

Wtf does he know? Ask him if he's a nigger... i bet he'll say he isn't.

That one's facing the wrong way

LOL

how did i not immediately notice this. am i being trolled?

WE WUZ NAZIS N SHIET!

Report the rapper K-Flex for insinuating black people (or was it just black women) are unhygienic.

>backwards
It depends which way the flag is blowing really. But yeah if it was on a pin or something

Based Tariq

How long until Tariq himself is on the database?

Tariq is /ourguy/

Honestly I think it has the potential to backfire without anyone doing anything. The whole thing sounds like a massive self-own.

Sure. Might be wise to just sit back with a bowl of popcorn and watch this guy destroy himself.

>360 degrees of knowledge

??????

Fill it with liberals and watch them eat eachother.

Lel

someone make a suspected nigger database and put tariq on it

You. I like your thinking

fucking lol

Holy Shit he is serious !!!! =D

And then there's this, a site Tariq made to hate on "moist" men.
antimoist.com

Wtf I love this guy now.

Oh, I'm using this

twitter bans you for calling people faggots, but moist. They would have to admit they were racist if they banned moist

Activate it

>we could spread the narrative that he's a coon working for u
just keep reporting each of his youtube channels for hate speech.

that is the only monetized avenue he has because he isn't bright enough to figure another way

Gigantic class action for libel and defamation of character when? Dis gon b gud.

That nigger needs to rope himself

It's the self-reflective learning that finally comes to non-Whites as they're baking in the oven.

raiding his ustream is always a good time.
he is hilariously incompetent in those broadcast and opens up call-in lines

Has anyone added him to the database?

>submit names of doxxed antifa members

this

>swsdatabase.com/
looks like a DDoS going on....hmmm however could that happen?

checked; confirm THIS! totally this!

>lets work against white supremacy because niggers are stupid
No, fuck off.

instead of a swastika, hide colonel sanders in the logo

Wash yo ass

I thought that was the point since it was pointing out white "supremacists." It's obviously the perversion of one, but maybe he can't say it is because of ramifications or something.

Here is the person that created the swsdatabase website. He has a video out admitting to him doing it as well on Youtube.

Add Hillary Clinton, kek

Super predators shall be brought to heel

Here's the Youtube link youtube.com/watch?v=Eb7r_khWCzw

Tariq Nasheed da real MVP

>360° of knowledge
The shit these negroes come up with to try to sound intelligent, I fucking swear

Hosting a dox forum is against their host's AUP, they are on digial ocean.

Wait, why is his baby a mulattoe if he hates Whites so much?

A common negro steals property.
A negro intelllectual steals ideas.

He married a halfcaste because they're more "domesticated" according to him.

Lol even he realizes what sheboons are like.

Tariq has a long-standing beef with Tommy Sotomayor (another black youtuber) where they call each other uncle toms.

Tariq released a game app making fun of Tommy Sotomayor called "Crispy Biscuits". He calls him crispy because he's so black. Yes, a black person heating on another black for their skin tone

Why isn't the site working for me?

I can't

fuck

I can't breath

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lol

Last archive of when the site was up:
archive.is/ezkTG

It's funny that nobody sees the irony in branding anybody that disagrees with them a nazi and associating them with a swastika. It's become the new yellow star.

>Bill Maher

This is great.

its literally a swastik

heavy.

Self identifies as a "ole nog"

> Many personalities will hide their questionable words and actions behind free speech. This database allows users to analyze the words and free speech of people who's intent could be considered "suspect".
> This database is not accusing anyone of anything.
> This database simply allows user to analyze and compare the words of certain people who have some level of societal influence or notoriety. We reserve the right to terminate any user account that engages in threatening, trolling, sabotaging, bulling, predatory or harassing behavior.

They must've suspended themselves for violating the ToS

I thought he was a Sup Forums troll??

this shit is too much

github.com/mastashake08

seems to be able to write php, idk what else though. i don't do web "coding" or meme coding so i have no idea how to gauge his work.

waiting for possible happenings on this thread.

If whites have white privelage and are superior why is 80 percent of the planet brown and worthless again? Oh yea...brown people are jealous they are just brown...brown hair brown face brown ahit brown eyes brown skin.

Fuck that must be boring.

Pretty much browns are just jealous of whites.

Fucking kek

HAHAHAHAHA

>African

Nigger, that shit is called gnosticism. That's fuckin Sophia, dawg.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

I'm experiencing black fatigue. So much black bullshit these past couple years. More than usual.

kek

>git repo has the admin login creds in plain text
oh lord

holy shit, that IS a swastika man