Reducing extreme dialogue increases tolerance

Saying "abortion is murder" or "give me liberty or give me death" is extreme
dialogue- which is intolerant to those with non-extreme opinions.
But the solution is simple- use less extreme dialogue.
Instead of saying that economic migrants are turning Europe black, instead say that future doctors and lawyers are turning Europe less White.
And instead of stating they all anal sex is gay, consider that not all penises are masculine.
Simply using less extreme dialogue has the power to increase tolerance, and to allow us to coexist.

I fucking hate you Canadian posters. I don't think you're being ironic anymore. Die in a glacier.

now that is a juicy looking poofta.
Did he write these beautiful words by himself and who is he?

OP IS A DUMB CUNT

> Die in a glacier.
Do you not know of global warming?

>now that is a juicy looking poofta.
>Did he write these beautiful words by himself and who is he?
God emperor trudeau, father is pic.

do you think i could make him mine without extreme dialogue?

"There are a lot of bleeding hearts who just don't like to see men with helmets and guns- I say just let them bleed." -trudeau senior

But Justin trudeau could probably be had:
"Enhance liberty for all by providing new freedoms to individuals." (the freedom to not be criticized)

oh i would never dare to criticize such beatiful creature
extremists freedoms are such noble goals, nothing could be wrong with a little assbleed for that

>extremists freedoms are such noble goals, nothing could be wrong with a little assbleed for that
Nothing is extreme if we choose to adjust ourselves to reality

Canada must be destroyed. It is a poison in the world's veins.

just my type, he should be a cult leader.

>just my type, he should be a cult leader.
I will always follow a man who leads

So I should say I like it in the ass, but not say what it is. Thank you for the advice.

did your little nigger faggot ass remake this thread OP ? you going to make me come over there? i'll fucking do it. leave your dumb ass dead in a ditch and walk back. they wont even stop me. your just some faggy property of the brits. im a american no elected official will ever allow extradition of a american to some ghey little province those fancy lads hold.

maybe if you were a greasy italian but your not and thats just because they love day dreaming about being roman. getting off topic dont make me come over there

>I'm so mad
This is how Americans lost the internet

>So I should say I like it in the ass, but not say what it is. Thank you for the advice.
You don't want to be assfucked, just loved from behind.
Choosing the right words means choosing the correct perspective.

>Saying "abortion is murder" or "give me liberty or give me death" is extreme dialogue- which is intolerant to those with non-extreme opinions.
OK, but than you say:
>But the solution is simple- use less extreme dialogue.
Why isn't the fact that the change is being pushed onto me considered intolerant? Why isn't soft language used by others not seen as intolerant regarding my extreme views? Why does this only work one way?
>Simply using less extreme dialogue has the power to increase tolerance, and to allow us to coexist.
That's one way to put it. Another way to put it is that euphemisms soften language which makes the point less effective.
See, I know Jew tricks too.
(P.S - Tolerate means to put up with something you don't like. Demanding a change isn't tolerant, it's intolerant: Liberal DoubleThink)

look lutscher, we're mnot gonna fall for your extremist dialouge antics anymore
we have been rainbow pilled by our new spiritual leader justin the just trudeaux

jesus christ I fucking hate toronto

no one is pushing change onto you. i don't understand why you seek a safe space in such extremist dialogue tactics. you are merely given the priviledge to thrive in a new environment.
so brace your behindwardly social interface for whats to come

Autumn already?

>no one is pushing change onto you. i don't understand why you seek a safe space in such extremist dialogue tactics. you are merely given the priviledge to thrive in a new environment.
>so brace your behindwardly social interface for whats to come
Exactly. All we can do, as humans, is to adjust to our environments

Same friend. I welcome you to Alberta anytime.

and the environment wes always changing. resisting change is an extremist idea, there can be no good dialogue about it by definition, it would literally be extreme dialogue

but toronto is always changing. how would you know what you hate? There is no clear entity that is toronto, your just making this up to justify your dire need for extremist dialogue

>and the environment wes always changing. resisting change is an extremist idea, there can be no good dialogue about it by definition, it would literally be extreme dialogue
Well said. The best thing to be is fluid. And best if you are fluid to your core- identity is tyranny.

>Same friend. I welcome you to Alberta anytime.
Saskatchewan is better, we have a civic nationalist ruling party, whereas Alberta has commie leadership.

>but toronto is always changing. how would you know what you hate? There is no clear entity that is toronto, your just making this up to justify your dire need for extremist dialogue
Haters will always hate so long as they use language that divides.

better is a very divisive concept end is predominantly used in extremist discourse tactics. i dont use the word dominant lightly and i am sorry for it, but not all usages are masculine, it can be fluid. again, i am sorry for it, but i have a moral obligation on behalf of diversity of discourse to bring this to your attention

wow
I'm ashamed to be a leaf while reading the dialogue in this thread.

I hope you get raped by a nigger

>Saying "abortion is murder" ... is extreme
abortion is murder you fuck tard, you are killing an unborn human.
In our fucking land you can have a legal abortion up until the day of its birth.

yes, our spiritual leader has really laid the path for it, he is a real fluif druid.
the concept of identity can only hold through discriminatory extremism when manifest in discourse and dialogue. there rightfully can only be the flux in place of identity.

Anything considered extreme is the truth and everything you consider tolerant is a lie

If you want to live with niggers and muslims go for it fuck off and go there don't bring it upon everyone else and force them to pay for it

Kys

YES GOYIM DON'T DIRECTLY EXPRESS YOURSELVES USE APPROVED NON-OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE GOY

>yes, our spiritual leader has really laid the path for it, he is a real fluif druid.
>the concept of identity can only hold through discriminatory extremism when manifest in discourse and dialogue. there rightfully can only be the flux in place of identity.
I have found the quintessential Canadian.

Don't use "goyim," use "we."

quintessentially, there is only fluidity

rice farmers

Oh sorry, I did not mean to be ableist nor specific. I only wanted to make known that of reality should favor my province, then I would favor reality.

>quintessentially, there is only fluidity
Then you are
nothing in specific? What are you?

>Exactly. All we can do, as humans, is to adjust to our environments
Yes. Rimjobs are a great civilizational adjustment.
>and the environment wes always changing. resisting change is an extremist idea, there can be no good dialogue about it by definition, it would literally be extreme dialogue
a lot of wrong there, a whole lot
>Well said. The best thing to be is fluid. And best if you are fluid to your core- identity is tyranny.
>the concept of identity can only hold through discriminatory extremism when manifest in discourse and dialogue. there rightfully can only be the flux in place of identity.

>YOUR WORLD
"I just had a baby!"
"OMG! Boy or girl?"
"I haven't decided yet!"

You can't even find posts this gay on /r/all

and you should.
shame is only but the beginning on your path to accepting fluidity.

>thoughts?

Abortion is murder.

Death to those who offer sacrifice at the altar of Moloch.

>shame is only but the beginning on your path to accepting fluidity
What came after the Frankfurt School and Wiemer Republic again?

>You can't even find posts this gay on /r/all
Excuse me but "gay" is associated with "unnatural," which implies absolutes.
Instead, use the term fudgepacker.

#letMeBeMe

>shame is only but the beginning on your path to accepting fluidity.
But then I could not be proud of anything...

>penis
>not masculine
Pick one you fucking leaf

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW

OK OK OK lemme get this straight
You're saying a male infant can decide if he's female and I'm disagree, and I'm the one with extremist views?
Are you high? You high ain't cha?

>Wiemer Republic
Weimar.

>OK OK OK lemme get this straight
>You're saying a male infant can decide if he's female and I'm disagree, and I'm the one with extremist views?
I'm not saying that the boy can change reality, but rather that he should identify himself according to it.

>boy
>himself
Are you assuming that infants gender?

no, he clearly was assigned a gender. he is only now encouraged to explore his fluidity.
might i suggest you use the word suggest instead of assume?

Islam may actually be preferable to this shit.

Tolerance is not desirable. Tolerance is literally a declaration of war on Westerners

>might i suggest you use the word suggest instead of assume?
Great call, we can't be wrong if we don't try to be correct.

You mean 'newspeak'?

tolerance is favourably experienced as pre fluidic state. true fluidity integrates it wholesome in its discourse, there will be no need manifest it through such extremist language

there can only be the meta correctness of fluidity

>tolerate everything in general and nothing in particular
Is my understanding fluid and precise?

just wanted to say, you'd literally be better dead.
you're not going to have a child, not going to replicate your genes, so there is no real point to your existence
there's no point but you could always choose to make the world better since you're here anyway
but you don't, you're trying to make it worse with your nonsense, your ideas are transgressive and regressive and you think they're progressive
you'd literally serve the world better by dying, by killing yourself, thats literally the best thing you could do for humanity since you're a nonbreeding degenerate

>You mean 'newspeak'?
No derision please, each of us only seeks to express ourselves according to the expediency of the moment.

i am suggesting to really embrace the idea of tolerance as pre fluidic state. the tolerance discourse never arises under true fluidity.
tolerance is only one of the five pillars that support its manifestation.

i understand your anger and suffering. but be comforted, this will all cease as soon as you accept and embrace change as a natural element of existence

Not so fast leaf.

>i am suggesting to really embrace the idea of tolerance as pre fluidic state. the tolerance discourse never arises under true fluidity.
>tolerance is only one of the five pillars that support its manifestation.

Ofc, how can I claim tolerance if I cannot grant it before it's requested.
What are the other 4 pillars that support true fluidity?

>kys you degenerate
"Degenerate," to change from something to nothing, can only be avoided by never bring anything in particular. So long as you cling to the notion that you are anything in particular, you will forever be susceptible to degeneration.

requesting tolerance will always point to the requestee, use your adaptation privelege mor richly

> tolerance
>the only natural order is change
>knowlegde is relative in individual and time
>maximizing diversity maximizes equality

a favorable reading of the discourse, true fluidity is in not degenerable, it will only morph into a temporary form of its infinite spectrum

>you can only remain anything in particular if you continually identify as a flux between the bounds of the extremes.
We must continually discover the ever-morphing bounds of reality in order to adjust our fluidity as to avoid being anything in particular, and thus susceptible to degeneration.

That is, nothing cannot degenerate...But everything else can.

Man, you've been making some shit claims and then shit claims ontop of those other shit claims based on shit you got wrong in the first shit claim, lemme break it down
>"Degenerate," to change from something to nothing,
Close but no. Degeneracy is a decline from a higher form
>can only be avoided by never bring anything in particular.
Thats woo-woo
>So long as you cling to the notion that you are anything in particular,
You mean cling to objective fact?
>you will forever be susceptible to degeneration
Thats OK. The point isn't to be insusceptiable to it, the point is to ascend, to go from a higher form to an even higher one, rather than decline, which is what you faggots are advocating for
>embrace change as a natural element of existence
See above post. You're speaking as if you are the soul decider for what change takes place. You're not. Faggot ideals have reached their peak, man is once again deciding the best way to be, is NOT LIKE YOU, because you are a degenerate (see above as to why that is bad)

No, it just drives the extremists out of public view, where they proliferate indefinitely.

Did shouting the Nazis end Nazism? No, there are still Nazis and the moment they appeared to be slightly socially acceptable they exploded and are everywhere now.

Did shouting down the anarchists end anarchists? No, there are still anarchists and the moment they appeared to be slightly socially acceptable they exploded and are everywhere now.

Did shouting down the communists end communism? No, there are still communists and the moment they appeared to be slightly socially acceptable they exploded and are everywhere now.

This is true of all extremist groups. There are still anti-Catholic groups. There are still anti-labor union groups. There are still anti-colonialist groups, even though colonialism ended centuries ago.

i am not deciding anything, decisions are an extreme proposition. i am merely adapting and updating my fluidic form to resonate within the accepted confines reality

cuckoldry is grotesque

it is just a form of adaptation to reality, groteque has a very discriminatory connotation, complicated instead seems more desirable

five pillars of fluidity
> tolerance is the primordial state of adaptation
>the only natural order is change
>knowlegde is relative in individual and time
>maximizing diversity maximizes equality
>discrimination is futile as it complects reality

Should the media then stop reflexively using the term "far right" to smear people?

>>maximizing diversity maximizes equality

I don't understand.

That's good, because ignorance is strength.

>> tolerance is the primordial state of adaptation
no it isn't
>>the only natural order is change
nope
>>knowlegde is relative in individual and time
woo-woo
>>maximizing diversity maximizes equality
newspeak
>>discrimination is futile as it complects reality
discrimination is the primodrial state of adaption

>discrimination is the primodrial state of adaption
How can you discriminate without first tolerating?

i have a better solution.
more extreme dialog.
like, "fuck you, faggot."

>How can you discriminate without first tolerating?
How can one tolerate without first discriminating?

>How can one tolerate without first discriminating?
Easy- by being intolerant to nothing.

How come he hasn't figured out that you're trolling yet?

No, reducing extreme dialogue does not increase tolerance anymore than reducing the alcohol level in beer increases your tolerance to alcohol. It merely lowers the bar for those with low tolerance to participate.

you are invited to float around this, its all in preparation of true fluidity

Fuck off nigger

>i am not deciding anything, decisions are an extreme proposition. i am merely adapting and updating my fluidic form to resonate within the accepted confines reality
Agreed- we cannot decide anything. Instead, we can only resonate between the confines of reality, and be open to the expediency of the moment in our adaptations.

Whatever happened to "Sticks and stones may break my bones..."

there is no fluidic concept of a troll that would be invariant in time. one moments troll is the next moments philosopher- we are pouring important philosophical concepts into nondegenerable nonformity here

yes, under true fluidity