Hmm.. seems pretty reasonable to me. Why would anybody be against this?

Hmm.. seems pretty reasonable to me. Why would anybody be against this?

>Let's destroy the west so niggers can live comfy for 2 years.

He can get all that in Mexico.

Oh man, first thing I'm gonna do when they abolish the police is make this guy my new slave.

Can't wait.

As long as he does it in Mexico, no problem.

woah woah woah i thought mexibros were super hard core hard workers, Catholic, religiously conservative and would vote for Republican policies if we only legalized them...

did nanci Pelosi lie to me?

First post, best post.

Yes, abolish police and prisons. Only Right Wing Death Squads, working 30 hours a week, getting free health care, building walls around indigenous territories and eliminating shitskins, commies, and their enablers.

Sounds good to me. All of that stuff can work once we've removed all the undesirables from our country.

This.

>indigenous sovereignty
>Mexican flag

Do Hispanics not realize that the Mexican identity is culturally closer to the Spanish colonials than any long dead native tribes?

Do it in Mexico. Don't say that we didn't warn you that it will fail

>indigenous sovereignty

Cool I thunk refugees in Europe have no right to entitlement either

wtf is indigenous sovereignty? like native red niggers don't have to obey the local laws?

>Abolish police
>Mexican flag

Why you are like this Mexico?

You got 30 hours a week and started bitching.
What else are you going to bitch about if we got rid of the things that actually mattered?
Crime? Russian invasion?

>abolish the police

/ourguy/. Everyone knows what comes after police disappear. violence followed by RWDS.

>Do Hispanics not realize that the Mexican identity is culturally closer to the Spanish colonials than any long dead native tribes?

>what is mestizos.

Because the police there are literally bandits that will rob you at gunpoint. They can't imagine anything else so they say get rid of the police like normal people say get rid of junkies and criminals.

Mexico is a piece of shit desu

Link to this spics twitter faggot op

30 hour work week? why so high?

>abolish the police and prisons
>also no guns for people
It's like leftists can't possibly contemplate the idea that people do bad things.

This

what are they seeing that im not seeing? how are they going to survive a real life purge? am i missing some crucial piece of information?

lel. In mexico you work close to 60 hours per week

and get 10 peso.

And if wishes were horses we all would ride, but life doesn't owe you shit.

>I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT

Typical millenial faggot.

that's why being a nini (neet in mexican) is the way to go

>overload the government with debt
>destroy the economy starving those big social programs
>remove police and prisons so the social strain results in utter lawlessness.

Sounds like prime time for right wing safety squads. Bring it.

If yall work so much, why are your people so poor and your country so shitty? Why do you flood over the border for a better life?

sounds like Mexico to me.

this taco coon just wants to live in mexico. a mexico of his naive dreams.

>Mexican flag
it checks out

I'm working 84 hours this week. Cry about it, long hours are everywhere.

Their last hope for a sovereign Mexico is to be right wing and legalize the death penalty, I dream of putting drug cartel spics in gas chambers and start a drug cartel holocaust.

Wow, this is really made me think.

Let's go through that list one by one.
No
Yes
On tiny amounts of land
Yes
Go fuck yourself

proposes niggerdom

>two years

With the current debt of both the government and citizens it won't last that long.

You could have all of that if you protected the 2nd amendment and cut government to the smallest amount as possible.

we need to stop dicking around and start getting the right wing death squads going

>I want to destroy my country.

I'm fine with it as long as it's Mexico.

>I want a 30 hour work week
Get a part time job or ask your boss for reduced hours

>Universal healthcare
Move to California where they're about to implement it and bankrupt themselves

>Indigenous sovereignty
Americans and Native Americans (both indigenous at this point) already have their sovereignty

>No more military-industrial complex
This one is already in the works but it takes time

>Abolish the police and prisons
mfw

They believe in local policing and morals preventing people from committing crime. They don't understand that this would create a constant power vacuum and struggle between communities. They 100% believe that humans will just live together in harmony while providing for eachother, a "take no more than you need" society. The question you always ask them should be "what do you do to someone who takes more than they are allowed"? They rely on community policing, which just means that people will take things in to their own hands when someone breaks a "rule". For some reason they don't think this would turn in to absolute chaos.

>Why would anybody be against this?

Who's gonna provide all those nice things for you, dummy?

sage

FUCK YEAH NO PRIVATE PROPERTY, GREY LIVING CHAMBERS FOR EVERYONE. I'M A COMMUNIST BECAUSE I'M TOO DUMB TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF A CAPITALIST SYSTEM. FUCK YEAH ESSE. WE DESERVE FREE HEALTHCARE, LET'S GET RID OF THE POLICE FORCE THAT WOULD ENFORCE TAXATION. BECAUSE THAT MAKES FUCKIN SENSE DUDE. (posted on iPhone 7S)

>Abolish the Police and Prisons.
>In Mexico
Not even Vietnam war that harsh.

Kind of a shame they don't sell all the wild slave manacles anymore. Kind of want to bind all mine by the neck and see if they can jump rope together. Get some nice white girls to handle the ropes and call cadence. The poor negros will wish those girls had rhythm.

lol

This person doesn't live in Mexico though

>Hmm.. seems pretty reasonable to me.
Can we dump all the criminals from the abolished prisons at your house?

SAGE