Democrats intentionally used disinformation from Russia to attack Trump

Have the Dems been projecting the entire time?

archive.is/Lk27a

>Mr. Steele makes clear that his unproven charges came almost exclusively from sources linked to the Kremlin and Russian President Vladimir Putin.

>He identified his sources as “a senior Russian Foreign Ministry figure,” a former “top level Russian intelligence officer active inside the Kremlin,” a “senior Kremlin official” and a “senior Russian government official.”

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/mdSre
youtube.com/watch?v=70E9KA48Sic
youtube.com/watch?v=WtpaGJYQxJY#t=4m58s
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/07/11/curiosor-and-curiosor-natalia-veselnitskaya-pictured-with-obama-officals-in-dc-on-june-14th-2016/
archive.is/OBvWS
archive.is/Lk27a
archive.is/xQ3hJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ー═┻┳︻▄ξ(╬ಠ益ಠ)ξ▄︻┻┳═一 YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE MODS

>On MSNBC in March, Rep. Maxine Waters, California Democrat, said she believed the dossier section on Mr. Trump and supposed sex acts with prostitutes in Moscow were true.

>Trump quitely talks to Putin on how to ease building tensions between U.S and Russia after the election
>this apparently makes Trump a traitor who deserves to hang for NOT wanting a nuclear war with Russia

Explain this shit, ShareBlue. I know you faggots are out there.

I have legit not seen someone use ASCII shit on Sup Forums in at least 10 years

what the fuck

bump...

The Democratic party needs to be executed for treason.

this thing is already blowing up in their faces

LOL

how long before the special counsel is disbanded?

bump

Holy shit they totally did.

FUCKING BOOM

>“If anyone colluded with the Russians, it was the Democrats,” said a former Trump campaign adviser who asked not to be identified because of the pending investigations. “After all, they’ve routinely shopped around false claims from the debunked Steele dossier, which listed sources including senior Kremlin officials. If anyone should be investigated in Washington, it ought to be Adam Schiff, Eric Swalwell, Mark Warner and their staffers.”

>Adam Schiff

Rope when?

Moar bumps

bumpity bump bump

archive.is/mdSre

Honey Pot's FB pics

bump. this should be at the top..

what is wrong with you faggots?

Bump for a truth that shines like a golden ray of sunlight through dark cloud of malicious obfuscation.

Is the time machine messed up or something?

Those digits, the happening is coming

nice digits
also bump

Lmaooooooffoffoffoff

Whoooaaaahhhh digits of satan upon digits of Kek super happening confirmed

Bamp

Bump

Bumping thread due to high importance you impotents

Why am I the only person in this thread did they kill the rest

COME ON PEOPLE MOST IMPORTANT THREAD IN MONTHS

youtube.com/watch?v=WtpaGJYQxJY#t=4m58s

>Ms. Natalia Veselnikskaya is pictured seated in the front row directly behind former U.S. Ambassador to Russia Mr. Michael McFaul at the House Foreign Affairs Committee. This is June 14th, 2016, five days after the reported meeting with Donald Trump Jr.
>theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/07/11/curiosor-and-curiosor-natalia-veselnitskaya-pictured-with-obama-officals-in-dc-on-june-14th-2016/

What a fucking surprise.

GET IN HERE

These people gon get so damn rektum'd

"Russian Lawyer Veselnitskaya is Pictured with Obama Ambassador to Russia – 8 Days After Trump Jr. Mtg."
>>archive.is/OBvWS

I am the voice of kek, someday I will be the dictator of the world and use genomic selection to build a new race of people that is the most avanced people from the DNA up. my death camps shall shit on anything stalin or mao have done. People shall remember us as starting the greatest human evolution

>“If anyone colluded with the Russians, it was the Democrats,” said a former Trump campaign adviser who asked not to be identified because of the pending investigations. “After all, they’ve routinely shopped around false claims from the debunked Steele dossier, which listed sources including senior Kremlin officials. If anyone should be investigated in Washington, it ought to be Adam Schiff, Eric Swalwell, Mark Warner and their staffers.”

archive.is/Lk27a

Oh goy...goy,goy,goy,goy,goy...
You're pushing too hard. Aren't you more concerned that fellow Shabbos goy Morning Joe is coming out as a Democrat on Colbert tonight.

You need to settle down and turn on CNN already. Drumpf is done - just look at all of the media reports. Don't have too much to think. Here's a nice glass of tap water to calm your nerves.

bump dis

Not long ago I was surprised to learn of the seemingly obvious political strategy of accusing your opponent of the very thing you and your people are guilty of.

Now it seems inevitable, and quite easy to accomplish, at least for the side that owns the media.

how do we know the DNC had anything to do with this woman?

archive.is/xQ3hJ

Why do they always fall in his traps.

Every time

Pol is a collective hivemind of failed individuals who come together over something basic as skin color. They are losers, and from this resentment escalates racism and other garbage ideologies. I look forward to war, as an upper class citizen, to purge America of whiney losers, both black and white, whom of which have no respect for the work and cultivation that defines the individual.

wew laddy

>the guy that made the false dossier was a democrat
>democrats circulated the dossier
>trump campaign called it colluding with Russia

That's literally it

do you guys read past the headline anymore? bump something productive

>projecting
It's kind of what the Left does, user.

bump

Oooooo gather round children and listen to richfag over here tell us a bedtime story about how he's somehow different and better than everyone else who does the exact same thing as him.

There's something absolutely hilarious about that sign. Pravda is the Russian word for truth.

she has an iq of about 60

she worked for the company that produced the fake pissgate report you dipshit, please try to keep up

>Pol is a collective hivemind of failed individuals
Stop right there, obvious bait. Sup Forums is a lot like the Scythian tribes of ancient Central Asia, despite similar ways of life and ideas, we are still very divided and often times will engage in conflict amongst ourselves. We wander from place to place, never forming true community. Sup Forums is simply a oasis, a point of interest in the ever lasting wasteland that is the internet.

The NYT reporter who went full meltdown on twitter said he'd been working on this story for a year when DTJ released all the emails. If that is true and the date of the meeting was 13 months ago, long before the russia hysteria started, then someone has been feeding him info since before the election. You have to ask for what purpose the info was being fed when the story of russian interference was 6 months away.
>really activates the almonds

This was a literal conspiracy of sedition, makes you wonder how deep it goes.

Here's a shot from the Russia lawyer's Faceberg.

who is mccain with¡?

Be prepared to eat your words as well as bullets.

russian ambassador i think

Haven't seen that one before shill.