Should the US just keep Afghanistan and Iraq...

Should the US just keep Afghanistan and Iraq? These countries won't seem to be able to build stable democracies able to keep out Islamic terrorism in the forseeable future. Why not just make them colonies? They have oil. The population can be breeded out/replaced with Americans.

>keep
rob

The US doesn''t need colonies when they have global porojective force. That's the whole point of the aircraft carriers and long range ICBMs: control and theft without reponsibility. Pretty good system.

What? Just take the oil?

What the fuck do you think the US is doing there, if not to rob in perpetuity?

Fighting terrorism, you poo

You need to turn off your TV and swallow a few more red pills before posting on /pol.

1. Terrorism was invented for the express purpose of pillaging the entire middle east and for strategic control.

2. The strategic control is for Israel, not the US. The pillaging is the reqard the US gets for giving strategic control to Israel

3. The US deep state and intelligence services are the same deep state and intelligence services that control every country on the planet except North Korea.

4. Every central bank on the planet is controlled by only eight families:

The Rothschilds
The Goldman Sachs
The Rockerfellers
The Lehmans
The Kuhn Loebs
The Warburgs
The Lazards
The Israel Moses Seifs

They own the world.

5. A brief history of the fall of the central banks:

In 2000 there were 7 countries without controlled central banks:
Afghanistan
Cuba
Iraq
Iran
Libya
North Korea
Sudan

In 2003, after the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq, this list was reduced to 5:
Cuba
Iran
Libya
North Korea
Sudan

By 2011, the creation of 'South Sudan' and the killing of Gaddafi reduced the list to just 3:
Cuba
North Korea
Iran

Obama's Iran deal bought out the Iranian central bank and the meeting with Castro was to inform him that their central bank as now being controlled.

North Korea is obviusly next

9/11

I don't have an amazing head for the great game, but I'd definitely have made them territories or protectorates from the moment we overthrew their governments.

Nothing to steal in Afghanistan. Place is a total shit hole.

>muh opium
CIA doesn't need the military there to run that operation. KBR would do it for a few shekels.

>Islamic freedom fighter was invented for the express purpose of pillaging the entire middle east and for strategic control.
The Bongs are getting dumb. It goes back to 7th century during First Fitna

>nothing to steal
the central bank is always the prize

What the fuck are you talking about?

Don't misquote me, faggot.

If you want me to be more specific then:

[The modern concept of Islamic ]Terrorism was invented for the express purpose of pillaging the entire middle east and for strategic control.

pretty sure syria doesn't have a controlled bank.

What do you need clarified?

-9/11 was a policing action, they turned it into a full blown war
-They were warned of the attack and took no preventative measures
- Major Insurance claim on the buildings
-And the plane couldn't have brought the buildings down by themselves
inb4 that age old meme

>muh independence

AFAIK surrender of the central bank was part of the deal to put Al-Assad in power in the first place (2000 I think?)

source? i dont believe that assad is controlled.

Shut the fuck up OP.

These were terrible wars. They were fought to ensure the safety of Israel.

The US should not occupy these countries because they can't build a "democracy". Democracy is a meme.

All Neo-cons should be executed.

Nobody was going to take an Afghan national bank seriously dude. Even if they didn't buy into the Jew scheme and devalue their currency like good goys nobody was going to care that suddenly the Afghani gains 2000% against the dollar because there's no fucking demand for Afghanis. Half the population uses Pakistani Rupees or US Dollars

>[The modern concept of Islamic ]Terrorism was invented for the express purpose of pillaging the entire middle east and for strategic control.

Just filter this faggot he's not making any sense

I'll try to find the source, sorry shoud have been more prepared. I'm not 100% certain that Assad is controlled, but rather that his speedy rise to power was facilitated by Lebanese and Israeli agents that exacted a price for this power.

Redpill me on (((who))) control the central bank in Argentina please

I don't think that his rise to power is suspicious - Fathers handing down leaderships to their children are not uncommon in countries like Syria

It's not about the currencies used, it's about how the money is created. Thrpugh debt, at interest. Therein lies the control, the power and the value.

You may well be right. I hope you are. I remember reading an article about this many years ago, need to find the source.

>They were fought to ensure the safety of Israel.
This has all of the intellectual honesty of those cunts who blame everything on "the patriarchy."

Because we live in a joke of a country.

I have no idea, sorry. Take a look at the list of eight families and find out what they own in your country. It will lead you to who controls the central bank in Argentina.

>This has all of the intellectual honesty of those cunts who blame everything on "the patriarchy."

This has all the intellectual honesty of a kike.

Afghanistan has vast mineral wealth and an abundance of opium for use as pharmaceutical precursors. The constant chaos and rough terrian make for an ideal military proving ground.

Well maybe we should do a thread about wich family control wich country or something like that. Thanks bong friend

The contemporanean jihadism """started""", elevated or was carried out in Bosnia, Europe.