Tariq "TarBaby" Nasheep

>Database that costs $19 payments to add people to it
>Catalogs known online trolls and racists
>Logo is a fucking swastika

this fucking dude...
Someone should pay for a month and add him and a bunch of libfucks to it with me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QXay1pdfQpI
youtube.com/watch?v=70E9KA48Sic
sjwlist.com
youtube.com/watch?v=59GVr-Arjcs
archive.is/ezkTG
youtube.com/watch?v=s90NUW4RSJU
ustream.tv/recorded/105379781
youtube.com/watch?v=vXneQ9UB3k8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is that a fucking unironic swastika?

Don't go there the twitter post is fake and they're collecting your IP.

Oh my god.

Could be the case but do you have proof?

Anyone else feel like Tariq Nasheed is a troll and doesn't actually believe any of the shit he posts?

>Don't go there the twitter post is fake and they're collecting your IP.
Oh yeah? And how are they distinguishing between friends and enemies who are visiting? And what can they do with your IP anyway?

Cool swastika bro.

Yeah I definitely wonder about this. He seems to be savvier than the dumb-ass self he presents.

>Nasheed
>semi ironic usage of swastika
>world shitposting database
I don't know man, I'm pretty sure this is a fake account

>what can they do with your IP anyway?
They can't, and jack shit. It's a scare tactic for the computer illiterate.

>fake account
>blue checkmark
He either has an 90 or a 120+ IQ, and I can't tell which.

youtube.com/watch?v=QXay1pdfQpI

they should have just called it blacklist.com

jesus christ on a stick

what is wrong with this nigger

Someone report him to the ADL and tell them he's creating a database of Jewish journalists to be targeted

What the fuck? Is he a troll or is he literally retarded?

I'll be logging on and adding myself

This is a good idea, seconded.

Can someone make that logo into the politically incorrect one?

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=70E9KA48Sic

Why do you fucks keep following this nigger. The more publicity, tweets, page clicks, ect means money to him. Its being a nigger 101. I hope this is a shill thread

I don't follow him, saw someone retweet this. But I doubt he makes money on Twatter with likes.

sjwlist.com

I refuse to believe that Tariq isn't just seeing how far he can go fucking with people.

I mean, he sees racism in everything and can't see the swastika?

>Suspected Nazi
Did it go over your head? And Tareeq's head?

This. I think he might be a high level troll.

youtube.com/watch?v=59GVr-Arjcs

Have you gotten the hint that no one wants to hear this fucking song? Fuck off with this shill shit, nigger.

Someone could put a bunch of Jewish journalists in in first. After all, all it takes is $19.

Not from Twitter directly but volume of traffic, number of retweets from extra exposure, visiting is database site all go into making him a larger personality and lead to a better career for him, i.e. more money.

All this makes me want to do is avoid black people. Or anyone else but white males who are not white knights.

>Why do you fucks keep following this nigger
he is a train wreck simpleton, like Cynthia G

Guy guys guys!

What do you think the chances are of turning the Not-a-Swastika into a hate symbol of the alt-right? I know it's a stretch, but if we meme hard enough, I think we can get normies to associate this symbol with white supremacy. Start tweeting!

>All this makes me want to do is avoid black people. Or anyone else but white males who are not white knights.
congratulations - you're learning how to enjoy life

Got this message

How do I get passed this?

Crashed from people going in and putting dirty words up

Here's the last archive of when it was up:
archive.is/ezkTG

Do not watch video.
Designed to trigger a snap homicidal episode.

do you know how to speak jive

>we could vote up his swastika denials

This, plus dynamic IPs are a thing. MAC address on the other hand...

Hmmmm

Holy fuck is that real?

>swsdatabase
>sws
>SWaStika

Even if he's doing it as a troll, he's fucking retarded if he doesn't think he's going to get tons of shit from the Jews for using a hate symbol to further his agenda.

> Many personalities will hide their questionable words and actions behind free speech. This database allows users to analyze the words and free speech of people who's intent could be considered "suspect".
> This database is not accusing anyone of anything.
> This database simply allows user to analyze and compare the words of certain people who have some level of societal influence or notoriety. We reserve the right to terminate any user account that engages in threatening, trolling, sabotaging, bulling, predatory or harassing behavior.

They must've suspended themselves for violating the Terms of Service

Maybe put this on twatter. I'm sure someone else could make a better one though.

"Reasoning: Trolling
Priority: Medium
Workplace: [blank]"

Yeeeeeah, this site isn't getting DDoS'd, it got legal takedown notices fucking IMMEDIATELY I guarantee it. Someone's lawyer sent Tariq an email and they had to pull the plug before it even got off the ground. This is super illegal.

Is this nigger serious?

like that aqua teen episode where frylock denies killing them all
>you did
>no i didnt
>yes you did

based terry

MEME HARD

Just one or two right wing twitter trolls using it as their avatar should trigger the niggers

It has a lively forum

>they label the "Skeptic community" as white supremacist
it just keeps getting better

He has to be a troll
Holy shit

>I think my boner might be racist
>Internet bullies mock my fart fetish

>This is why Japan is superior
wow, even blacks have weeaboos? kek

Is this real?

Agreed. I wonder how you would not go to prison for this shit

If we weren't so PC, Terry would be put back to work in computing. He's 3 good 5 this world.

SHOOPFAGS NEEDED

Most blacks are asiaboos.

Tons of blacks are weeaboos. They're OBSESSED with Dragon Ball Z even more than your average autistic white kids.

Are leftists just trolls now? Their antics get dumber and dumber.

> internet bullies mock my fart fetish

Tariq's greatest work

youtube.com/watch?v=s90NUW4RSJU

Looks like Sup Forums moves faster than I thought

They're registered with GoDaddy, who are pretty on top of their complaints department. If they manage to go back online from the DDOS, make sure to mass report them for terms of service violation to GoDaddy and have their hosting suspended. Then buy the domain out from under them and redirect to FBI crime statistics.

blacks are knowns weeaboos

You need to learn how to speak English better, for fuck's sake.

Make sure you say hi to the "software engineer" Jyrone.

>JYRONE

yes, go look up this guy right now on twitter. He's a schizophrenic genius, that single-handedly wrote his own OS, called temple OS, and he may or may not have killed multiple CIA employees thinking they were aliens or some shit. This guy is amazing

I suspect PhillyD is secretly ourguy. He looks like such a faggot his cover will never be blown.

I'm making a nazi style picture of him
I need some real racist quotes from him

He definitely is

Glow in the dark CIA nigger detected

if you want to see why this nog is such a circus, here is his livestream from last week

ustream.tv/recorded/105379781

go to 01:45:00 and you'll see him fumbling around with BeyBey kids, his fat wife, his shitty basement "studio" that looks like subsidized housing, him battling houseflies and getting stumped by browser pop-ups.....he is a fucking coon sideshow

damn his site is down already, probably changing the logo

It's gonna be a good year, guys.
Holy fuck.

>Yeah, I killed a CIA nigger with my car in 1999.
>other twitter gold
Holy shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=vXneQ9UB3k8

What if Jyrone is /ourguy/ and trolled tariq with the logo and explained it was something else. I mean the name "Jyrone" even sounds pretty satirical.

We should make an online coalburner database. Anybody know some HTML/JS?

Lol, this nigga trying to do this shit like that in the open is cray

>kids make picture for fun to joke with friends
>used on a neo-nazi image board to show how him and his race are inferior
huh