Lmao...

Lmao, probably with time these kind of cases with appear more and more even though people will sue those transfaggots for not revealing themselves.

>/r/asktransgender/comments/6mntl8/had_no_idea_my_girlfriend_was_previously_a_male/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w7UPqno6xvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>transgenders can never really achieve what they're going for
>can pass with people they're dating
Sup Forums btfo

>Had no idea my girlfriend was previously a male

He's still a male.

What exactly do you define maleness as then?

>there are many people who are naturally born with dual genitals and they still are able to know whether they're deep down a female or a male.
>Even people who seem like they have progressive views can react unpredictably to finding out that one is trans. I've had that happen numerous times with supposedly progressive friends. This seems pretty common. Perhaps she is the same way.

>One of my best and oldest friends, someone who is very progressive and who has been active in political action committees and such in the past, once saw fit to inform me that he "has a hard preference for natural-born vagina," in the course of a conversation during which I revealed to him that I evidently am attracted to men.

>My first reaction was to marvel at this dude's manly arrogance in presuming that just because I might find men attractive, that apparently meant I must be interested in him. Ugh, no thanks. No offense, but, no.

>My second reaction was to burst out crying, obviously. Because I'm like, okay, if this kind of a person could hold this kind of irrational view that no matter what I may look, smell, feel, act, sound, and think like, I'm still somehow "really a man," well.... What fucking hope is there for me?

>The long and complex process of getting over this included realizing the fact that this dude may well have fucked any number of post-op trans vaginas and there would be no way for him to tell without subpoenaing his former lovers' medical histories. That realization was key to helping me feel like I'm going to become as "real" as any other woman, and I'm already a real one anyways, and he and those like him who feel differently about that are just fucking objectively wrong in their views.

my god it's like having a borderline girlfriend but you don't even get to hatefuck her properly

That pesky Y chromo

Wow, bigot. Science is sexist don't you know?

Actually, just the SRY. If that bad boy gets transplanted onto an X, you're a man, baby

Even if it can be made so that it has no discernable impact?

>realizing the fact that this dude may well have fucked any number of post-op trans vaginas and there would be no way for him to tell without subpoenaing his former lovers' medical histories

The delusion is off the fucking charts.

How is that delusional?

How the fuck do people not immediately twig to this? Do I just have magic tranny-dar or something?

>Be me, 1994
>Old friend from college recently came out of the closet, whatevs, we've been buddies for years
>We also pranked each other a LOT
>Sets me up with this girl, Michelle
>Meet her, 5'6", dark hair, pale
>Ten seconds later, CLOCKED ... hands too big, Adam's apple, wrists too thick, sternum too broad
>Proceed to drag friend in the back and give him vicious noogies for trying to set me up with a chopjob

He really thought I wouldn't notice until it was too late.

I guess there's going to be a lot of guys in the future who will be guilted into "accepting" that their girlfriends used to be dudes.

please stop hating transgender people so much

I medically am transitioning to female, and I so wish I was born normal
I just want to be happy
surely you must be able to understand this?

Because their pseudo-vagina is not a vagina. You're going to notice that something is a little "off" about it. Even with the lights off, it's not going to feel right.

We wouldn't hate you if you didn't insist on involving us in your delusions.

You have this idea that we should play along with this fantasy that you're "really a woman" and that we in no way don't pick up on the fact that you're a dude with some surgery. You want to make us use these magic pronouns and behave like the past never happened.

If you weren't so intent on forcing us into that, you'd get less backlash.

>plebbit cancer

FUCK OFF

youtube.com/watch?v=w7UPqno6xvE

I don't hate them. I'm just naturally repulsed by them and annoyed as hell that they expect me to think of them as real women. I couldn't care less how you dress or who you have sex with, just leave me the fuck alone and we'll be fine.

>dilation

>The long and complex process of getting over this included realizing the fact that this dude may well have fucked any number of post-op trans vaginas and there would be no way for him to tell without subpoenaing his former lovers' medical histories. That realization was key to helping me feel like I'm going to become as "real" as any other woman, and I'm already a real one anyways, and he and those like him who feel differently about that are just fucking objectively wrong in their views.
jesus christ almighty.

kill yourself

>As a Jew, I completely sympathize with any person who is subject to discrimination
I fucking hate kikes so much

KILL YOURSELF
and im not trolling you worthless faggot. your parents must fucking hate themselves

What about looking out for the underprivileged makes you so angry you declare hatred for an entire race?

If they don't disclose, it should be considered rape.

ben shapiro has to bring up his jewishness in every argument he makes.

Ye old "Y" chromosome, also the dick if their mental illness haven't chop it out yet

have fun dilating for the rest of your life faggot

I want to be called she because I look line a 'she'
I look female and you're just being rude if you know someone is trans to call them he
no one should be forced to do this but it's impolite and frankly socially stupid not to

what is a 'real' woman? is it just the chromosomes? the womb?

>That realization was key to helping me feel like I'm going to become as "real" as any other woman, and I'm already a real one anyways, and he and those like him who feel differently about that are just fucking objectively wrong in their views.

These really are the end times. That type of thinking is satanic to the core. Its all about the self and elevating your own desires above all else

You are a mentally ill faggot. Chop your junk off if it makes you happy but it wont change reality.

honestly im just glad he doesnt procreate becuase hes too busy fucking a literal pus leaking wound

Yes.

Ugh, if there is one thing I wish I didn't learn yesterday, thanks a lot, Sup Forums. The gore posted doesn't phase me at all, but dilating? Fucking hell!

Again, not playing along with your delusion isn't rude, just like I don't address that homeless guy who thinks he's King of St. Louis as "Your Highness." He's not King of St. Louis, and you're not a woman.

And to be fair, you're kidding yourself if you think you look like one. You've been surrounded by an echo chamber of people who are all going to call you STUNNING AND BRAVE. In reality, you're getting clocked over and over again because you're a hon.

No amount of post-modern attempts to deconstruct womanhood will make you into a man. Indeed, if you did manage to abolish the idea of womanhood, you would destroyed the very thing you desired to be. You haven't occupied the territory, you've blown it up.

>EDIT: I am a bit shocked at the reaction from the posters below. I was not expecting to have several people be more concerned with my terminology (which isn't offensive), than the actual content within the posting. I think I'll just not bring it up to her. I completely understand why she may not have told me in the beginning, and that's fine. We don't always have to tell our partners each and every thing. Sometimes things have to be kept to ourselves. In any event, I accept her anyway. Making this posting was perhaps a mistake.
They're infighting again

>just the chomosomes
>being this delusional.

Why? If it doesn't matter, why emphasize it?

Then what is it?

What if he wanted kids, and not some fuckhole?

How can you date a trans(((female))), and not realize it's a man? The fucked up voice, the adam's apple, the man hands, the shoulders, I can go on. It's pretty obvious.

He gets to rub his dick in dry dick skin, sweet! Neo pussies are the best pussies!

I explicitly asked about under the circumstances that it could be made irrelevant. I know it can't now but medical science is getting there fast.

>be beta
>date mannish looking girl
>be surprised when mannish looking girl is actually a man

Get fit, date hotties- problem solved unless you find one of the 1% of trannies who actually pass

>maleness must be defined now

why don't I just kill myself

If an archeologist dug you up a hundred years from now and looked at your skeleton, you know what they would see? The skeleton of a man. Your pelvic girdle, your sternum, all of that, still that of a man.

You were born male and will remain so until your bones become dust.

Then transmen and transwomen can go date each other. Or hey even just fuck one of the many pathetic liberals looking for brownie points, but leave normal people who don't want to fuck a girl who used to have a dick alone.

Willful ignorance liberal do this very well

believe what you want
men find me attractive
I could find sex at any bar if I was so desperate

maybe try to look at situations like this from a different perspective I don't know what else to say

>Even if it can be made so that it has no discernable impact?
Stop lying to yourself

I'm on your side but the fact that bargoers would fuck you means nothing.

See

>not refitting your body with the skeleton of a woman

it's really simple user :^)

>and there would be no way for him to tell without subpoenaing his former lovers' medical histories
I was in that one thread yesterday.

There's plenty of fucking ways for him to tell.

To be fair, many tall women undereat and appear rather mannish as their shoulders bulge from their frame and hands and feet look large compared to their withered bodies. So appearing slightly masculine isn't always a red flag. With that said, you should always look at the hips. You can't hormone away wider hips.

Cut your head off instead of your dick, you'll eventually kill yourself anyway and you'll save yourself a lot of money and time.

Fine.
Vat grown bodies that are 100% biologically female that they could dump their mind into. Then I would accept trans people.

I think you forget the fact that a lot of guys will go to glory holes when they're hard up, knowing that there's a dude on the other side and just not giving too much of a shit.

You're getting sportfucked for freak points and a good story. "Did I ever tell you about that chopjob I fucked?" That's your life now. That's how your life with heterosexual men will be. That, avoidance, or a guy beating the crap out of you when he finds out that you deceived him.

There are all kinds of experimental bone setting procedures being developed now that are going to change that.

i know mate. it's seriously like having a crazy girlfriend

>OH WHAT SO THIS IS WHAT YOU'RE DOING NOW
>what are you on about
>OH YOU DON'T KNOW DO YOU
>YOU SELFISH PRICK FUCK YOU
>what
>YOU DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT MEEEE
>no it's okay seri-
>FUCK YOU ALRIGHT FUCK YOU WE'RE DONE
>well okay the-
>HOW DARE YOU
>you seriously need to calm down
>NO I'M FINE
>no you're not
>YES I AM
>but
>I'M NOT ALRIGHT FUCK YOU

up is down, black is white, and male is female

that's easy to fix, i'll just look for the cunt with the wavy hips

So delusional.

Do you really think anyone's going to flay off your entire skin, muscles, ligaments, and tendons, then tweak your skeleton to match your fantasy?!

That's science-fiction shit. Maybe in a couple of centuries. You'll notice we still don't have flying cars.

>it's seriously like having a crazy girlfriend
I was referring to the 3 to 4 hours a day of shoving a dildo into their wound to keep it from closing up

>fucking someone who used to be a man
Fucking faggot

correct. but what's more is that it's always obvious. i guess with plastic surgery and hormones at a VERY young age, on a guy with feminine features to begin with, i could be fooled. otherwise fuck no. the bone structure is always a dead giveaway