Alright Christfags, if Jesus and Christianity are real then why can't anyone find his body, huh...

Alright Christfags, if Jesus and Christianity are real then why can't anyone find his body, huh? Is it because the bible is made up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=70E9KA48Sic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Litterally says he acended into heaven

Tries to make "point" to prove Christ isn't real.
Point provides evidence to the contrary. Kek

>why can't anyone find his body
Because that would disprove Christianity you dumb ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=70E9KA48Sic

I get what you're doing here and I agree but this isn't the way.

Im not trying to argue for his point but how does his point provide evidence for the contrary?

This

Reminder that this is what Christcucks actually believe

wait they didnt? are you saying Christianity is right?

fuck off. go be an atheist and worship black science man

Christs body isn't intact anymore, They fed it to some nigger in Africa during one of the starving niglet commercials in the 90's when Bill was getting his $5M Blowjob.

The bible says "he ascended to heaven in physical form". So the lack of a body, actually is evidence to what the bible says. Not saying that's "proof", but it kinda kills OPs argument.

Which is it?

too bad that never happened

but they never found the body tho

Alright OP, thanks for the laugh, but the fedora wearers are showing up, so I'm gonna dip out now.

Nice b8

>why can't anyone find his body, huh?

It is the consecrated host, you heathen.

Why is Jesus the only Jew everyone on this board is willing to trust? What makes you think Jesus wasn't an invention of the Pharisees to convince the goyim not to interfere with their financial interests?

...Christianity is real. That's not even really a claim you can argue against unless you believe you're living in the matrix or something. Christianity is real because they're are people practicing it right now. It is a real ideology.

Jesus's existence is widely accepted by historical scholars. Whether or not you see him as the messiah is up to you, but he was likely a real person who amassed a large following and was put to death for those beliefs.

The entire premise of your argument is idiotic. Also is an incredibly easy response to what I'm assuming you thought was a "GOTCHA!" post. I can't tell if you're trolling badly or just incredibly stupid.

They don't know where Alexander the Great's body is either.
Come up with something better ya goofy fedora fuck.

because Jesus is an archetype uploaded in the simulation. We're already in heaven, brother. Just have fun.

wah wah you you're deep in the sea of lies mane
the bible, jesus, God, all LIES

So you really expect me to believe you were there and can assure me he never ascended?

he isnt a jew

Yes, i can assure you with 100% certainty it never happened.

Jesus is not real but christfags will try everything in the book to justify muh sky jew

Ok, so he died for your sins?
But wait, he was resurrected 3 days later, so really he just gave up a weekend for your sins.
Also, no J in the Hebrew alphabet, no analog for Jesus in Aramaic.
And how come not one single person that lived in that area at that time thought maybe, that a dude that was walking on water, creating hordes of bread fish and wine (twice mind you) healing blind and sick people, oh and raising a guy from the dead deserved a poem, painting, statue, tablet, something?
Yet we have such artifacts from historical events that were much older from people that were either there or at least in the area at the time. But Jesus gets nothing for almost a century? How come you think that is huh?

Pol is a collective hivemind of failed individuals who come together over something basic as skin color. They are losers, and from this resentment escalates racism and other garbage ideologies. I look forward to war, as an upper class citizen, to purge America of whiney losers, both black and white, whom of which have no respect for the work and cultivation that defines the individual.

Oh? Then why is his lineage traced back to David, king of Judah, who became the Jews? And further on back, of course, to Abraham, the forefather of the children of Israel?

Even if he is the son of God, he still has Mary's blood at least.

Actually we have few documents, most of the history of the bible is factually correct as far as events go. Jesus suffered and died, yes. That doesn't mean he needs to stay dead forever to prove his love.

ITT my religious book in true while all the other religions are myths

>most of the history of the bible is factually correct

Very convenient.

Lack of evidence proves it happened! Clever Jews.

>too bad

On the plus side, no one will spend eternity in horrific anguish and pain.

>too bad religions aren't true

>Mother is a Jew
>Raised Jewish
>Not a Jew

I never said stuff in the bible didn't happen. I will say lots of stuff in the OT happened. The NT is complete fiction tho. To say that some guy shook his fists at the Romans and told people to be good to each other and that people were crucified at that time and location, is like saying a black guy stole a TV in Harlem in the 70s. Ok. At best, absolute BEST we have a case of third hand experience as NOTHING was recorded that even comes close until 70 years later. 70 fucking years. Sorry bro. GOD is real, Jesus is a myth.

>most of the history of the bible is factually correct

Ha, yeah I was raised in a creationist household too, but I grew up.

Become at least a little be acquainted with the gospel if you want to shit on it.

Throughout history many kings/rulers/pharohs claimed to be god but none of them could back thier claims up. There is no person who has made more of an impact on humanity than Jesus Christ. If God did walk on earth, He'd easily be the most famous man to have ever existed, the most respected, most honored and loved and at the same time by some the most controversial and hated and then again by others the most misrepresented and parodied. You can love Him or hate Him but you can't ignore His impact on society. Plus He lived 2000 years ago and said things that were against the norm and boderline blasphemous to the religious people of the time, we understand Jesus' words today better than they did 2000 years ago. If God did walk the Earth He would challenge the human thinking in an extrodinary way.