DNC COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA AND ADMITS IT

nbcnews.com/news/us-news...oke-no-fire-no-russia-trump-collusion-n734176

Former Acting CIA Director Michael Morell said on-the-record that he learned that Chistropher Steele paid Russian sources for the now infamous Steele Dossier (much of which was fake). Who is Christopher Steele? Let's see:

motherjones.com/politics...trump-russia-memos-it-was-hair-raising-stuff/

Chistopher Steele is a former spy who now works for a private research agency called Fusion GPS. After Donald Trump won the RNC nomination, the Democrats retained the surfaces of Fusion GPS and Steele to do opposition research on Donald Trump. It was while working with the Democrats that Steele reached out to sources in Russia and paid them in exchange for the damaging Steele Dossier. This is all from Steele's own mouth. He outright admitted it.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/clinton-ally-says-smoke-no-fire-no-russia-trump-collusion-n734176
motherjones.com/politics/2017/01/spy-who-wrote-trump-russia-memos-it-was-hair-raising-stuff/
motherjones
archive.is/VlShm
zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-13/saudi-arabia-has-funded-20-hillarys-presidential-campaign-saudi-crown-prince-claims
archive.is/IExhs
archive.is/2y7Js
youtube.com/watch?v=70E9KA48Sic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off shill. Neither of those links lead anywhere

HOLY COW THIS IS THE END

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/clinton-ally-says-smoke-no-fire-no-russia-trump-collusion-n734176
motherjones.com/politics/2017/01/spy-who-wrote-trump-russia-memos-it-was-hair-raising-stuff/

They were truncated. Sorry.

Why not archive?

>motherjones com/politics/2017/01/spy-who-wrote-trump-russia-memos-it-was-hair-raising-stuff
archive.is/VlShm

Better links
zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-13/saudi-arabia-has-funded-20-hillarys-presidential-campaign-saudi-crown-prince-claims
A foreign power, Saudi Arabia, literally donated to hillarys campaign

Ukraine interfered in the election to help Clinton. Documented fact that nobody talks about.
archive.is/IExhs

Russian lawyer trump jr contacted is linked to the firm the dnc hired to produce the infamous trump dossier.
archive.is/2y7Js

So if Don Jr committed treason then so did Hillary and co.
DRIP
DRIP
DRIP

>Im lazier than you for not bothering to look up the rest of the link

When the time comes, will you all act like men and take the bullet you have coming?

based archive autist

Hello again. Your diligence is appreciated.

>the Democrats retained the surfaces of Fusion GPS
>surfaces
Did you use speech-to-text or something?

Say it with me Drumpfkins.

Bumping for Hillary-Ukraine.

Deals are being made

Its nothing guys, look into alcohol suppliers to trump tower, check where the vodka is coming from. .

Impressive sir... I saw you doing your thing at 07:30 this morning

...Are you telling me that Russians are connected to vodka? Son of a bitch.

T I C K
O
C
K

that old bitch should get shot
fuck r*ssia and fuck sympathizers

> ukraine

hahahahahah FUCK YOU RUSSIAN NIGGER

Careful what you wish for.

lol Democrat tears

Emins business partner is DeNiro...

>travis bickle fucked the trump

MULTI KINO CLASSICO

I'm hearing from more than one source that has more dirty content from don jr tomorrow. something about a connection to the Strategic Consulting Group linked to the sister in law of Putins ex-vice chairman of a group familiar with her brother. this is the start of a smoking gun which everybody will realise that tomorrow stay tuned

OMG

IT

It was the potatos all along

Pol is a collective hivemind of failed individuals who come together over something basic as skin color. They are losers, and from this resentment escalates racism and other garbage ideologies. I look forward to war, as an upper class citizen, to purge America of whiney losers, both black and white, whom of which have no respect for the work and cultivation that defines the individual.

I'm hearing that you are a huge faggot and Mattis will resign tomorrow.

>mine is real

Released March and january respectively. I repeat: fuck off shill

I can't wait.

oh ouch, I shall now leave for good

Screenshot this post and sage me, I'll only be able to return once before they post it.

>Be me.
>Associate(Lawyer) at firm who has been in news lately.
>Draft memoranda for partners working on FEC claims after WEEKS of working on CF revisions with another GOP-based firm. *Note, these were 'emergency' memos.
>See two fairly high profile house reps walk into our downtown D.C. office with their aides and meet two of our partners.
>The office was full of insanity for about 4 hours, but they kept doors closed and everyone away. They hired a private security guard to keep us (non-shareholder/managing attorneys) away.
>Talk to a few other associates on what they've been working on. Turns out, it's the same shit.

I can't disclose who it's for, but it's for a reputable (traditionally news print) paper. They have a huge story, bigger than DJT Jr. coming right after the healthcare vote next week, assuming it fails, which word is that it will..fucking again. Anyway, the story, so that I can be saged, will be about DJT's involvement with a fundraising firm. There was a raid a couple of months ago at a GOP-centered fund raising building, which I'm not sure is public record so I can't talk about that either. Anyway, you can sage me next Friday or Monday-ish. They're not exactly sure if they want the 5:30pm Fri. or the Monday morning drop. I wish you all the best, don't worry there's plenty of us working on this, so even if they find this, they won't know which one of us did this.

copy pasta?

DELETE

BUMP THIS SHIT

You should be banned for posting that shit. kys faggot.

If it's not from a main party member, I don't buy it.

I bet you would not say that to her face you fucking pussy.

based Hannity was literally bringing this up tonight