Tick-tock, Debbie Blabbermouth Shits. Tick fucking tock

House Dem IT Suspects Wanted Untraceable Payments — And Sure Enough, Millions Disappeared dailycaller.com/2017/07/05/house-dem-it-suspects-wanted-untraceable-payments-and-sure-enough-millions-disappeared/?utm_source=site-share

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-13/saudi-arabia-has-funded-20-hillarys-presidential-campaign-saudi-crown-prince-claims
archive.is/IExhs
archive.is/2y7Js
youtube.com/watch?v=70E9KA48Sic
dailycaller.com/2017/05/22/sources-democratic-aide-suspected-of-major-security-breach-under-government-protection-in-pakistan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>No worries user. We must impeach Trump because his son talked to a Russian lawyer.
Sounds about right.

That's a reptilian

DRIP DRIP DRIP
zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-13/saudi-arabia-has-funded-20-hillarys-presidential-campaign-saudi-crown-prince-claims
A foreign power, Saudi Arabia, literally donated to hillarys campaign

Ukraine interfered in the election to help Clinton. Documented fact that nobody talks about.
archive.is/IExhs

Russian lawyer trump jr contacted is linked to the firm the dnc hired to produce the infamous trump dossier.
archive.is/2y7Js

Amazing what makeup and airbrush can do for a woman's appearance.

>woman

"Making fun of progressive women for the way they look is most certainly sexist."

Somewhere tonight there is a leaf fapping to this.

Them digits its true

youtube.com/watch?v=70E9KA48Sic

Tick tock.

Sources: Democratic Aide Suspected Of Major Security Breach Under Government Protection In Pakistan

A criminal suspect in an investigation into a major security breach on the House of Representatives computer network has abruptly left the country and gone to Pakistan, where her family has significant assets and VIP-level protection, a relative and others told The Daily Caller News Foundation’s Investigative Group.
dailycaller.com/2017/05/22/sources-democratic-aide-suspected-of-major-security-breach-under-government-protection-in-pakistan/

IDK about you guys but if this representative of the governments ability to keep us "safe" from all enemies foreign and domestic, then we're fucked. I'm sure Trey Gowdy will screech about this. And as usual do nothing.

No. Gowdy is knives out on Trump. The neocon republicans are playing a dangerous game.

post her nudes i forgot to save them

Fortunately this don jr. Report was a well-laid trap.

Look what we have found.

>Gowdy
Proven to be ineffectual plus he needs a hair stylist. Trey acts like he's going to get to the bottom of something when in reality he never does jack shit. another fucking disappointment. Hillary, Comey, etc. They all walked.

lel

Too many dimensions of chess 2bh.

See this pic?

This is fraud and perjury. Heads will roll. Brennan, Mccabe, Comey, Clapper, Mccain, Mcmuffin, Romney, DWS, Susan Rice, Ben Rhodes, Valerie Jarrett.

See:

That ass, though fellas

>That ass, though fellas

Focus, faggots.

was she ever able to recover the laptop?

i still cant believe she threatened that officer wtf

>i still cant believe she threatened that officer wtf
>Silly Rabbit. Trix are for kids.
Laws don't apply to democrats. They're for little people.
>See Bill and Hillary Clinton.
>Obama, etc.

RIP Chelsea Clinton's political prospects

Sage and hide Russian shill threads.

>RIP Chelsea Clinton's political prospects
Hillary had JFK jr killed.
She knew full well she'd never have a shot with him around.

Jesus, that fucking Jew rat face disturbs me at my core. Something is seriously wrong with her. I don't get this feeling looking at anyone else.

Best Gal.