Uhhh uhh it was such a nothing..it was such a waste of time like uhhh unbelievable

>uhhh uhh it was such a nothing..it was such a waste of time like uhhh unbelievable
thats his defense?

because it sounds reasonable.

>political neophyte
>holy shit were winning
>spent the last decade in entertainment business
>an agent calls, has a lead
>uh...sure sounds awesome
>waste of time
>fuck, jared's gonna yell at me for wasting his time
>fuck, hope no one tells dad

fast forward 5 months

RUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIA

Kek confirms

He is like the Frodo of the Corleone family. Barron will be like Michael.

Sounds just like the Trumptards that invest Sup Forums. Coincidence?

>Frodo of the Corleone family.

nice mental gymnastics t_d

I hear Obama met with the same Russian lawyer 8 days after DTjr did. Can we lock them both up?

James Lawrence was 23 when he took on the British Navy with a single frigate.

Fuck this dipshit, and fuck you for sucking russian cock.

Kikes starting thread after thread to get the discussion trending on alt-right social media and drive division here while pushing the story out there. The idea being that every right winger will tweet or post something defensive. They don't care either way as long as you are tweeting/posting and driving attention to the story.

Sup Forums is smarter than this. It has been smarter than you this whole fucking time.

Why can't you fucking meme?

Why can't you subvert worth a fucking shit?

>uhhh uhh it was such a nothing..it was such a waste of time like uhhh unbelievable
>thats his defense?

What is he even defending himself from?

>I hear Obama met with the same Russian lawyer 8 days after DTjr did. Can we lock them both up?

Why not execute anyone who has ever talked to this or any Russian?

Sounds like a plan. Gonna get me some cheap beachfront real estate afterwards.

>Nazis hated the Russians
>Dems hate the Russians
Coincidence???

She is a russian attorney on retainer for a guy associated with the group that came up with the ridiculous dossier of trump pee pee poo poo stuff. Nice ignorance you fuck.

A reminder that you will literally go to hell if you do talk to one

>Obama played the Art of the Deal better than Trump

the US should expel all r*ssians and US citizens should leave r*ssia. fuck that shit hole

Man he's ugly. Every time I see his face I cringe a little.

Why would he need a defense?

He met with some nobody not engaged on Russian government who have nothing about anti-Hillary material he was searching.

But whatever makes you feel better till you run out of made up outrage.

Dems loved the Russians during the cold war. JFK not withstanding.

Especially all those liberal college professors meeting with Russian communists agitators.

but Putin sucks cock

its funny how americans on this board are actually happy that russia has them by the balls.

it's like if russia invading you would throw them a parade and welcome them with open anuses

>then out of left field an aussie shows up

hello fellow pede :^)

Seeing you projecting your feelings with the rapefugees is hilarious.

Why does Trump's older two sons look so gormless?

>russia has us by the balls
>if russia invading
Even through your broken Aussie English, I think I gather your meaning. Of course it's utter BS. We just negotiated a cease fire with Russia in Syria. Putin is well aware that Russia could never win a war with the US - the best possible scenario for Russia is mutual annihilation. Get your head out of your dundee ass and go back to mating with Abos.