It's official, Ben Shapiro is gonna get BTFO'd at politicon

It's official, Ben Shapiro is gonna get BTFO'd at politicon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=70E9KA48Sic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>BTFO by chunky yogurt
I don't even like Ben Shapiro and I know that's not gonna happen, clumpy gogurt is a literal retard. He also doesn't believe in the Armenian genocide.

>chunky yogurt
>clumpy gogurt
i laughed at these more than i thought i would

No one can take Ben Shapirowitz in 1-on-1 debate because he has the power to talk continuously faster and more articulate the further he's backed into a corner

eventually he'll reach a nexus point where he will emit all existing information from his mouth at one time, likely causing some kind of singularity event

He thinks that the economic decline seen since the 80's is because of single mothers not three and a half decades of awful neoliberal economic policy.

He's articulate but still just a silly conservative that doesn't realise that correlation =/= causation.

but isn't single motherhood linked to these liberal policies like welfare?

>single motherhood
>not a product of awful neoliberal economic policy

Which has influenced the national economic downturn and stagnation of wages how?

>Chunky Yogurt
>Clumpy Gogurt

Single mothers produce garbage children. Try not to be offended

Wtf is politicon btw

bro once shapiro mentions the holocaust like he always does, cenk is gonna get BTFO

If you actually believe this, I think you need to take some time away from Sup Forums and reassess the world.

He's also one of ((((them)))).

pretty much what said. you have a considerable amount of people in the black community who were raised by single mothers turn to crime and gangs. businesses won't open up in inner cities leading to less jobs there and less profits because of the crimes etc.

AIDS pure AIDS

>all existing information
>causing some kind of singularity event
Made me chuckle; good post.

chunky yogurt's go to is yelling about poor people. He's finished.

Say what you will about that jew but he can debate the tits off a whore.

>why ben shapiro should be afraid of cenk uygur
>t. cenk uygur
What an ego. I'm embarrassed for him.

I don't like Ben Shapiro at all

He's gonna tear Cenk apart like nobody has ever done before.

He's extremely intelligent and on point. He does his homework.

oh fuck my sides. that shit was too good.

>nexus point
>singularity event

Having a single parent is one of the highest correlating factors with people in prison.

Like I said, try not to be too offended. All studies on the subject consistently show single motherhood is an even greater predictor of criminality than race

Reagan did fuck over America and basically destroy the white working class and actual real prosperity in the US through his neoliberal and anti union policies. But the children of single mothers destroy children of non single mothers in every statistic related to how shit your life is, likelihood of being abused, likelihood of going to prison, high school drop out rates, all fucking sky rocket when you're raised by a single mother. It's why black neighborhoods are such fucking hell holes (other than their low IQ, but we encourage them and make it worse), but it's not why america has declined.

tl;dr
The economic downfall of america isn't caused by single mothers, but single mothers make shit kids and Ben is a silly cuckservative.

Btw Ben shapiro is controlled opposition
His entire purpose is to placate conservative whites and let them continue pretending demographics won't soon pass the point of no return

Single mothers fuck children up mentally

that's a tremendous counterpoint there, 'roo

Why does Kike Shapiro support an ethnic Israel homegenous state but refuses to believe the US should be white homegenous?

i fucking hate kike shapiro, but cenk is an actual retard and is going to get his shit pushed in

Cenk just needs to bring up Israel and legitimate criticisms of its zealotry, and Benny will go into a tailspin of racism accusations.

A zionist jew is only logical until you bring up his magic religious land.

Single child here, it was hell. Brother didn't escape and is now a full blown NEET. I made it out because I was older and left.

Nothing like a good fight between a Jew and whatever generic brown person chank is.

Fucken racist transsexophobe AI

What have you done pol?

I hope they can have a reasonable discussion

>I don't like Ben Shapiro at all
>He's extremely intelligent and on point
?

Meant for

He's a disingenuous Kike that brainwashes his podcast listeners to vote against their interests

>genocide denier

VS

>manlet jew

is the ppv or something? can we stream it here?

>debate
>cenk
pick one

>TYT

>like it's still 2008

Just shut the fuck up.

Literally the only way you can get me to be interested in a live streamed contest between a Turk and a Jew is if you make it a death match.

See

>chunky yogurt
>clumpy gogurt

hes a faggot and we know it, move on

youtube.com/watch?v=70E9KA48Sic

What Is Cenk going to come out and hope the audience is on his side so he can strawman his way through the argument???

Just like he did with Coulter and Desouza.

lmfao
>chunky yogurt

The picture of shitskin really says it all
He will utilize the go-to liberal debate technique of snarky outrage and just bellow canned talking points
They rely on their idiot base's natural excitabilities (because they are stupid like animals) to mask their untenable logic

One thing people forget to take into account is the race of the mother and child. Single white mothers usually produce vapid, narcissistic lefties. Single nigger mothers produce niggers. One drop rule for coal burners.

>"debating" any of those sandniggers
it's gonna be another episode of "i'll just talk/shout over you so you can't even voice your opinion, thus i win"

>He's extremely intelligent and on point. He does his homework.
Shapiro is intelligent, but he is still constrained by dogmatic conservative ideology, where on any given topic he has to defend the party line.

Shapiro isn't constrained he's just like so many other UCLA democrats and republicans and LA politicians which is that they approach politics as a type of theater and so they're so fixated on saying the lines for their role that they have basically no independent innovative or critical thought processes going they're just focused on playing the part.

Plus the kike thing

Is Cenk ever not greasy? How does he constantly perspire canola oil from his pores?

desouza is a truly terrible debater. he doesn't know how to hammer home a point, he rambles around his examples, and worst of all, he lacks all credibility when talking about the corruption of the left, because he was convicted of violating campaign finance law.

shapiro, on the other hand, is a pitbull. churbl gogurt is beyond fucked unless they flat out turn off shapiro's microphone. even then, he can probably vomit out words with sufficient speed to make it unnecessary.

Cenk rarely even supports himself with facts, and can't ever state his sources. How could you ever win a real debate like that?

So it's like a WWE for politics?

Top bantz

To all the Americans listening. Stop, it's an Aussie, he's literally never even been here and that's why it's so obvious he has no clue

>Chunky Yogurt

As much as I have a love/hate outlook on Ben (((Shapiro))) He's going to absolutely eviscerate Cenk. He is both intellectually and emotionally inferior to Ben

He might actually win, he'll just become really loud and never let Ben finish. He'll also try and come off as the alpha.

He won't debate classically like Ben will is what im saying

it's the bacon grease dude

what if... they literary kill each other??
then I'll care

Cenk is a complete spastic and every time I see him "debate" he resorts quickly to ad hominem and anecdotes.

Sort of. Every standard UCLA poli sci grad is a rhetorician. Imagine a city dominated by an industry where, to fill one role, hundreds of near identical looking people all show up and deliver slightly different interpretations of a script and one gets selected as the best. That permeates into the surrounding culture of everything.

LA area politicos by and large regardless of ideology are inclined to believe that "the script" whatever it is they believe in is the platonic ideal and that the best politics is to be the best actor for delivering the lines of the script.

>No one can take Ben Shapirowitz in 1-on-1 debate
I can

This pretty much sums up mr s

It's enough to watch his debate with Sam Harris to see where this is going

It's not what the Fox and Newt Gingrich spoon feed to them

>Singles mothers produce just as successful offspring as families with both mother and father.

Dude, seriously? Just fucking leave.

Pol is a collective hivemind of failed individuals who come together over something basic as skin color. They are losers, and from this resentment escalates racism and other garbage ideologies. I look forward to war, as an upper class citizen, to purge America of whiney losers, both black and white, whom of which have no respect for the work and cultivation that defines the individual.

t. single child

t. your father

t.

>Pol is a collective hivemind of failed individuals who come together over something basic as skin color
>people from all countries on Earth post here
>come together over something basic as skin colour
rely mak think ty 4 valuble post

ummm, im pretty sure cenk has a law degree and has experience taking down other right wing intellectuals, like scam harris. can't wait for the shapiro fan bois to cry home to their mommas.

he couldn't even understand what Sam was arguing and returns to talking over people or straw man

If 'taking down' means throwing a bitchfit, then sure.

What? No. Shapiro will win. Thats his job lmao

Name a time a Turk ever beat a Jew.

>Sam Harris
>right wing

So having law degree means your automatically good at debates? Since when?

>whiny manlet Jew vs Turk cockroach
>I know everything about life because I can yap and yap like a fucking retard for 2 hours straight!

Debate is about the most worthless thing you can do for society. No wonder the common man is desperate for leaders that get results like Caesar or Hitler.

You mean the 'debate' where Cenk got absolutely destroyed by Sam Harris?

meh 5/10

>single mothers=/=awful neoliberal

haha keep defending your small dicked right wing idols. cenk is smarter, has a bigger audience, and actually defends his positions with logic. short little shapiro will now fr the first time have to confront someone who knows how to debate. keep crying.

>chunk smart
>chunk famus
>chunk logics
>chunk debates good

unfortunately, ben shapiro didn't break the campaign finance law so cenk can't yell that every time he talks

What do you think a lawyer does? Especially in a courtroom?

>where on any given topic he has to defend the party line.

What is TRUELY fucking amazing about Shapiro is he is so learned in the opinions and tactics of the opposition. So, while he has his war to fight, it's a war he's very knowledgeable of the enemy in. He can take everything said against his argument and switch it back on them 1000 different ways and calls back to it on other subjects.

I don't care if you don't like Shapiro, you can objectively watch the guy BTFO ANYONE that steps up to him with plain simple logic.

He slips on Isreal and economics a bit though, everything else the guy is 100%

Cenk is a fuckin dumbass, like the rest of the idiots on that show.

I know this is bait but you're a faggot.

He fights the symptom not the disease.

Cenk is such a faggot he named his half Turk Hapa son Prometheus Maximus poor kid, chads are gonna roast his so bad he will be the next Elliot Rogers imagine pic related with that name

Is this true?

A native of Los Angeles, California, Shapiro graduated Yeshiva University High School of Los Angeles at age 16, after skipping two grades.[1] He graduated summa cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa from the University of California, Los Angeles at age 20, with a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science in 2004 and graduated cum laude from Harvard Law School in 2007.[2] He subsequently practiced law at Goodwin Procter LLP. Today he runs an independent legal consultancy firm, Benjamin Shapiro Legal Consulting, in Los Angeles.[3]

google it

Didnt he Nuke that turbo dyke Sally wtfever in at the last one?

What the fuck is Cenk thinking if he's already taking down national political (LGBT) figures and news commentators?

>I don't care if you don't like Shapiro, you can objectively watch the guy BTFO ANYONE that steps up to him with plain simple logic.
I like him -- he is smart and relatively fair (as much as party propagandist can be).
It's true that he learned the opinions and tactics of the opposition, but that only holds when he debates loonies like Cenk or other journalists. When he was talking with some real intellectuals about healthcare it was quite clear that he is pushing ideology and is not really familiar with all the details and studies of the problem.