What does Sup Forums think of Anon5 last knowledge bomb? Humans coming from different planets and all

What does Sup Forums think of Anon5 last knowledge bomb? Humans coming from different planets and all.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133288057/#133288057
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cvgh

fgxdfgd

I didn't read it. Basic gestaltdown?

retarded
the guy used to summarize things we already knew, but now he went insane

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133288057/#133288057

If what he says is truth. It makes sense why the kikes made pluto a non-planet.

TL;DR? I have a job I need to get to in the morning. Some of us are over 30 and can't be falling down rabbit holes all night. I did that shit when Pizzagate broke and I ain't going to work tired again.

Basically the different races of men came from different planets. Fleeing their dying homelands because of war. The shilling was intense, maybe there's some truth on what he said. Save link to read when you've free time.

No evidence, not worth the time until then. He appears to be mkultra'd into crazy town.

elaborate?

Basically where Whites came from.

>No one has mentioned Frank
Damn is the turnover rate on Sup Forums really high or something?

Read his very post in his threads, if you're interested. Beyond that, the threads are a complete waste of time

Our girl lol

The shilling is so intense in his threads that makes me really ponder. Not even communist or blacked threads get that much spit.

i would completely disregard him as a nutjob if there wasn't so much concentrated effort of people obviously not from here telling him he's a retard and sarcastically quoting everything he says.

He said that whites come from Pluto. Also I wonder how blacks got retarded.

>Hi this is Frank on a proxy
Why hello there, yes you're right the shill are out in force tonight. To be honest it's extremely amusing to me. I'm laughing so hard right now you can't even believe it.
If you're not actually Frank then you missed the happening where he got doxxed

Dumb garbage that belongs on /x/

Sup Forums is already dead. I don't mind him

Incredible. Really activated the almonds, especially how much shilling the threads get.

What do you think happened during the wars? It's why the kikes hate us?

Frank is an imbecile child who has narcissistic disorder of some kind, some "truth-bearer" complex that he is unknowingly nested inside of, but his own psyche won't allow him to be self aware of his own cuckoldry. So what does he do? He abuses the anonymous filter online to project and shadow his own insane beliefs to shrowd the fact he a. Doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about b. Encourages you to figure it out "on your own"/for him (a form of confirmation bias) and yet at the same time maintains a very meticulous, borderline ocd level of work maintaining his "mysterious mage" persona, which includes, making sure immature anons are completely abiding by whatever narrative his baby brain concocted up. because he's a paranoid literal basement dweller he drank a bit too much kool-aid. Even if you present logical, sound, arguments, you are called a shill.

Frank should fuck off to x where he belongs and quit name fagging/concern trolling/spamming/advertising/trip fagging, basically, kys until you die frank.

He's a fucking retard with nothing interesting or intelligent to say though? I'm "from here"".

Also this
Literal nigger needs to quit with le spoopy spine beetle maymays, and his ever present omniscient "database"... Despite never revealing/owning up to, doing anything legitimate. He also likes to perpetuate the divide and conquer meme. He's a stubborn mule that thinks he's Pol's Jesus "why can't you just listen to me and have awesome discussion by my rules only and only I have the secrets"... This is how you start a cult and frank does it poorly. He will have to get a real job soon and hopefully reality crushes his annoying soul and moral crisis he has with needing attention from a bunch of anonymous users who could give to rats ass what some autist Nostradamus has to say.

QUIT BREAKING THE RULES FRANK

The more effort people make in trying to get him to go away. The more open minded I am to what he says.