i.imgur.com/kfPOM5g.jpg
>E Damascus Jul10
i.imgur.com/W1VbBDC.jpg
>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg

Developments Jul11
>Palmyra:SAA full control of al-Hayl complex, IS tries to re-enter gas field
>E Ghouta:SAA close to isolate Ayn Tarma from Jobar
>E Damasc(sweida): SAA liberated 20 villages in total & what appeared to be a base constructed by American engineers
>Raqqa CS:SDF recapture Ukayrishah village from IS in SE Raqqa CS, attempt to pave way for DeZ CS offensive
>Combat erupts between Kurdish forces & Turkey-led militants in Afrin
>FSA claims downing of Sy jet&heli, SAA denies any jet was downed
>SAA captures truck loaded with weapons heading to E ghouta
>SDF creates the first female Arab battalion within the US-backed group
>Israel Defmin:Israel free to act as it wants in Sy, not bound to ceasefire
>US-backed FSA demand UN stop RU support for Assad & nationwide ceasefire
>650+ displaced civilians return to Homs City from turkish occupied al-bab
>Baghdadi is kill according to the ever credible SOHR
>Iraqi PM announce liberation of Mosul, small clashes still going
>Houthis blow up Suadi Al-Jamayem military base

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=70E9KA48Sic
sana.sy/en/?p=109881
sana.sy/en/?p=109860
sana.sy/en/?p=109831
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:NG7snyx2mCEJ:https://twitter.com/alhomsi23/status/856249156054155267 &cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=pl&client=firefox-b
youtube.com/watch?v=caRvGglGk1k
youtube.com/watch?v=dNpw4ngXVhY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Il maut li norbot!

anime is trash

>Don't talk shit about Saddam

anime is neither here nor there to tell the truth.

the best memri of all

>Tunisia

To kill a jew is not a sin, It is the pathway to heaven

I'm off to bed, gn nigs

Checked.

good night sweden

ASSCLOWNS UNITED IS BACK NIGGERS

youtube.com/watch?v=70E9KA48Sic

Hey guys I hate ISIS too, can I join this thread?

g'nite sweden nigger. sleep with the muslims.

no gf

>150 more families return to Homs’s al-Waer from camps in Jarabulus
sana.sy/en/?p=109881
Homs, SANA – About 150 families of al-Waer neighborhood in Homs province returned on Tuesday from Jarabulus city back to their neighborhood due to their suffering from the lack of the minimum basic elements of life and accommodation in the camps that were set up to host them there.

Those families had earlier left al-Wear neighborhood in the city of Homs as part of the reconciliation agreement which was completed last May.

In a press statement, Homs Governor Talal al-Barazi said that 14 buses carrying about 150 families including 630 persons from the residents of al-Waer neighborhood have arrived in Homs city coming from Jarabulus, adding that arrangements to complete the process of the locals’ return to al-Waer neighborhood were taken a few weeks ago under the auspices of the Syrian government and in cooperation with the Syrian Arab Red Crescent (SARC).

>Army units kill ISIS terrorists in Deir Ezzor, group of locals attack ISIS position in Hajin town
sana.sy/en/?p=109860
Provinces, SANA – Army and Armed Forces units clashed with ISIS terrorists on the southern and western axes of Deir Ezzor city and the surroundings of the Military Airport, where many of the terrorists were either killed or injured and their weapons destroyed.

SANA’s reporter said that the Syrian Air Force carried out intensive airstrikes on the hideouts and movements of ISIS terrorists in the areas of al-Huseinia, al-Bogheilia, the Panorama, Hattla, Marat, and Mazloum, inflicting heavy losses upon the terrorists in personnel and weaponry.

In the meantime, several mortar shells fired by the terrorists landed in the neighborhoods of al-Joura, al-Qosour, and Harabesh, causing huge material damage, but no casualties were reported.

>tfw

(HEIL)
SIEG HEIL
Good night Sven
No

No. Allahu Ackbar!!!

where can i find good maps that have constant updates

You don't know what the guy been through

going to bed

Bread goes mouldy after too long.

But there's always another baked afterwards.

The cycle of bread goes on.

>Al-Jaafari after meeting with de Mistura: We began serious discussions about counter-terrorism – Video

sana.sy/en/?p=109831
Geneva, SANA – The Syrian Arab Republic delegation, headed by Dr. Bashar al-Jaafari, held on Tuesday morning at the UN HQ in Geneva a new session of talks with the UN Special Envoy for Syria Staffan De Mistura, in the framework of the seventh round of the intra-Syrian dialogue.

In a statement following the session with de Mistura, al-Jaafari, said that the delegation held serious discussions with UN Special Envoy for Syria Staffan de Mistura regarding the issue of counter-terrorism, or what is known as the fourth basket.

Al-Jaafari said these discussions lasted for two and a half hours, and this paves the way towards resuming the discussion of this issue which is the top priority for the Syrian Arab Republic delegation.

He said that counter-terrorism should also be the top priority for the entire world, because terrorism has become an international phenomenon that struck the biggest capitals in the world.

>Updated-Army reestablishes control over a gas facility in Homs and strategic areas in Sweida

Provinces, SANA – Army units reestablished control over new areas to the south of al-Sukhna town, one of ISIS’ major positions in the eastern countryside of Homs.

In a statement to SANA, a military source said that army units assumed full control of al-Heil gas facility to the south of al-Sukhna town after special operations in which a number of terrorists were killed and others were injured.

The source added that army’s engineering units immediately dismantled IEDs and mines which had been planted by ISIS terrorists inside the facility.

The source noted that army units consolidated its points inside the facility and began a new military operation towards oil wells in al-Heil field.

Good night lad

Whats qatar's endgame???

>Al-Sham Soriya
>Soriya Al-Sham
What is more correct? If I would say "I support ******"?

I guess it would be Al-Sham Soriya (The Levant, Syria), rather than Soriya Al-Sham (Syria, The Levant)?

There was a twitter account that was posting weapons for sale on black market in Homs but it was taken down. Anyone know if there a new one?

Become a puppet of either iran or saudi

Sweida

Army units, in cooperation with allies, launched a military operation against ISIS terrorists in the eastern countryside of the southern Sweida province,
inflicting heavy losses upon their ranks and equipment, according to the military source.

As a result of the operation, army reestablished full control over a number of strategic villages, towns, hills, and points in the eastern countryside of Sweida after eliminating large numbers of ISIS terrorists, while tens of them fled away towards al-Badia (desert).

The source added that the restored areas are: Deir al-Nasrani, Rajm al-Baqar, Tuloul Salman, Tuloul al-Fadieen, Tal Asfar, Asheihib, Tuloul Asheihib al-Shamali and Tuloul Asheihib al-Janoubi, al-Maftara, Tal al-Maftara, Shinwan, al-Sakia, al-Qassr, Tal Banat Ba’eer, Khirbet Saad and Tal Saad.

Deir Ezzor

An Army and Armed Forces unit targeted ISIS hideouts in Howeijet Sakker on the eastern outskirts of Deir Ezzor city, destroying a mortar launcher.

SANA reporter said on Monday that the Syrian Air Force carried out intensive airstrikes on ISIS hideouts and movements on the Raqqa-Deir Ezzor Road, destroying 4 machinegun-equipped vehicles.

The source added that a number of terrorists were killed in the army operations against ISIS in Muhassan city 20 km east of Deir Ezzor city.

Self-claimed leaders in ISIS “Abu al-Qa’qa al- Albani” and Safwan al-Yassin were identified among the dead, according to the source.

Other army units operating southwest of the city clashed with ISIS in al-Bghiliyeh, in the surroundings of Regiment 137, the Panorama, and the cemeteries area, killing and injuring a number of terrorists.

i wouldnt be looking into that
GROM might bust down your door

Anybody know if Mimi is my waifu now?

Qatar recognizes that Israel will flop, so they are tightening relations with Iran. In a few years, Assad will crush Kikestan and invite Houthi representative to fire nukes from Dimona into KSA.
It will be beautiful.

At first i though saudis and qataris were besties

how do i find out what's going on in mosul?

Hands off nigger

The numbers confirm it

Good night based Arabian.

>“Abu al-Qa’qa al- Albani” and Safwan al-Yassin were identified among the dead,
one less albanian....

Take it up the ass from Saudi Arabia or in the mouth from Iran.

Personally I'd find the latter more comfortable of the two options.

Fuck man. I really wanted to buy something from it too, I could do with an RPG-7 and an antique AK for a rainy day.

Sad part for you is that this will all be possible to due 4d chessing. Emperor Trump will be vindicated afterall.

Quata """""""""Accidentally"""""""""" leaked abunch of damaging files
Saudis asked censer AJ
Quata said nein
now the shitstorm has erupted with all the underlying tension that was there before as well

G'night

I think I'll sleep now too, bye fags

It's was an uneasy alliance of convenience, Much like their new found friendship with Israel. They don't like each other, they just want to fuck someone else over even harder than each other so they'll work together to that end.

Pls respond. I give you titties of freedum in exchange.

Souria wa al-sham is correct (syria and the levant).

>mfw my dad lost a antique AK 47 after the commie uprising ended

Good night lad

Which """"""""files"""""""" are we talking about? Cause recently Saudi leaked some """""""files"""""" that were supposed to cause pressure on Qatar. Then Qatar signed a MOU w/ Tillerson and Saudi still pissed off. Apparently the """"""files"""""" had no play whatsover.

Saudis are so fucked. Burgers should drop them and Kikes soon. Full Moon Shia is the future.

How would you say "Syria in the Levant" or "Syria of the Levant"? As if you were to say "Germany of Europe"?

سوريا الشام (Souriat-il sham) would probably be correct in that instance.

Shia Western Europe when?

I just can't see a better future for us any other way. Christianity is as dead in this half of Europe as paganism was in the late Western Roman Empire. It won't come back and I don't want the alternative to be limitless degeneracy and self-destruction with liberal atheism or rampant consumerism-based identities to be the alternative future.

Basically qatar just want to be an asshole without saudi Arabia
Am i right???

I hope you are joking lad
You ancestors bled to stop that
stop cucking out so hard lad

>Shia Western Europe when?
No such thing. Houthis will use kike nukes to glass KSA. With the zionist jew out of the way, everything will fall into right place soon brother.

Thanks.

>Basically qatar just want to be an asshole without saudi Arabia
Yes. Qatar wants sovereignty.

They already have it. Saudi just threw a fit.

Islam is not your religion and doeesn't play any importance in your culture. Accepting it would do no good.

I don't really like shi'ism because most adherents to the religion are way too addicted to praying and crying for their martyrs, putting photos of them everywhere in the streets like what's happening in Iraq, and in general they seem quite fanatical on that level. On the other hand, while sunnis may not do that, they're generally conservative when it comes to the religion and hate innovation (even when it's positive). They also have wahhabis and salafis who are complete nuts.

All in all, islam is retarded in general and so is most religion, but I do understand that most people need spiritual guidelines in their lives and respect their faiths for that.

I didn't get any response to my tweet

>mfw qatar

but Europe is being invaded by Sunni hordes

The Romans fought and suppressed Christianity for how long only to eventually embrace it as the only way of holding their realm together - even in the reduced later eastern form?

We killed religion then gave either liberalism or consumerism the opportunity to replace it. That threw away everything our ancestors fought for rather than letting someone else conquer us, but it might be the only way of saving us in the long-term unless we either find something new or let Poland invade us and re-Christianise Western Europe. I hate looking back and thinking about it, even as someone who's never been religious or ever warmed to the idea, I can see its the only thing that held us together properly as a civilisation and prevented the kind of excess and degeneracy we're consumed with now. We need limited and a sense of shame as a society or we'll just carry on tearing ourself apart.

Iran seems like a better place than Saudi tbqh.

It's like something out of Monty Python.

Saudi is waging an internal war. Towns are getting destroyed, and shias are getting sentenced to death for being shias. Also, saudi women don't exist. It's all camels.

Studio is based in Britain too i believe.

his ancestor also bled to stop the spread of christianity into europe
so not that much of an argument

Found his old account.
Fucking google didn't cache images.

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:NG7snyx2mCEJ:https://twitter.com/alhomsi23/status/856249156054155267 &cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=pl&client=firefox-b

When I saw nakba, you say another

ANOTHER

also you are betraying your ancestors religion by converting to this foreign one
and you re berating him for doing the same
quite ironic huh ?

Daily reminder that k*rds must be destroyed.

Here is a tribute song for Ümit Yılbar. He was the lead guitarist of Pentagram who has been martyred by k*rds (PKK to be exact) in 25th of September, 1993. May he rest in peace.

youtube.com/watch?v=caRvGglGk1k

>Kurds must be destroyed
>May he rest in peace
wtf? kys roach

alright well looks like I'm TEAM DIMA now

delet this

the guy was killed BY kurds

But our culture made great by its basis on Christianity is now without it's founding principles and modern liberalism and consumerism are gradually de-constructing it down to nothing. It's a great building but without it's foundations, eventually it'll collapse and they'll be next to nothing left of it. Anything could replace that.

I'm not an expert, but at a basic readings of the doctrines and practices of both major sects I think Shi'ism would be kinder to our historic identity, culture and heritage than Sunni sects would, especially if extremists ever get much say. Looking at how much of Iran and Iraq's pre-Islamic heritage, culture and even language has survived alongside it's newer faith gives me more hope that at least something of the compatible Western culture would survive or at the minimum be preserved under it's new guardians. The survival of visual cultures and traditions under Shia societies gives me hope that historic Western artefacts would be safer in their hands than Sunnis who could turn on them as soon as fundamentalists have a say over anything important.

Even if does seem retarded and blind spirituality in it's right feels outdated and unreal, it also feels like we need some irrationality to bind us together before de-constructing everything, seeing only cold logic and nihilism takes over. The West needs something strict right now to hold it together before it eats itself alive or lets something outright hostile conquer it.

detel this

I am not sayin my country should submit to something my ancestors having being fighting for a 1000 years

Always new Ebin was a closet julian

yet you are participating in it
a house is built brick by brick

DELET THIS

Also a point of inspiring people to fight back against them. Give them a new identity that isn't that and they have a reason to fight it. Otherwise liberalism will keep giving them the easy way out and telling them to just lie down and take because muh tolerance, muh we're all human and all the same. You can't resist anything when they're united and you're divided and liberalism thrives on dividing itself even further. You have to give people a new identity that unites them so they can resist.

searching for le delet

Shapeshifting Shill casts *Counter Delet*
>Delet Countered

Anyone with telegram account can you find this
Souq for Mujahideen Weapons

>Telegram

Christians have being living in Sri lanka for actually thousands of years
we had tiny chritsian communities that slowly faded and came back with western colonialism
First came here around 72AD

rate my shitposting haaaa
>i need that practice tho

Elliot Roger?

>tfw no right to bear arms
might as well castrate us fampai

real talks
all memes aside
this idea of the west being saved by islam is a big meme
if europe had to become muslim it'll be due to foreign muslims overrunning the country and the whites being a minority

the reason for that is that ideologically europe is full liberal/bluepill in it's core so good luck changing the mindset of people to accept islam
if anything you'll be forced to resort to forced conversion and that's not going to fix shit since you'll end up with crypto apostates that will try to subvert the faith from the inside
what you need to change is the mentality of europeans (collectivism instead of individualism, dogma instead of free thinking) if you want them to be aligned with islam to fully accept it as the new religion
but here's the trick if europe become redpilled then there is no need for it to become muslim since most of the problem will be fixed by the new state of mind of europeans

in conclusion it's not islam that makes things redpilled and anti degenerate it's the people's mentality islam is only here to safeguard any attempt at subverting the people through dogma

allright guys i'm off to sleep

Good night Algerian froggo

Going to bed /sg
>Stay /comfy/
>Keep shitposting
>Ignore the bad shills/redd*tards
Have a Hez Grill on me!

elliot rodgers is a based hero

youtube.com/watch?v=dNpw4ngXVhY