Does pol believe in individualism?

Why does it matter what someone else does, as long as it doesn't harm anyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=70E9KA48Sic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_deGrasse_Tyson
redstate.com/streiff/2017/01/19/neil-degrasse-tyson-moron/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

niggers real. Niggers are figments of a collective imagination and thats why they cant swim.

Because Sup Forums is a bunch of snowflakes

>Why does it matter what someone else does, as long as it doesn't harm anyone?
Can you prove it will not harm anyone in the future

Who cares what harms who, as long as it advances your goals?

Don't profess individualism, and then act spooked, you cuckold.

that interaction is harming the Sup Forumsack's chance of securing an existence for white children.

Everyone is going to mixed in the not so far off future, it's time to get over it already and get a girlfriend or a hobby or something.

When an individual acts in sin, it harms themselves, as well as potentially harming others. We have a moral duty to prevent people from harming themselves and others, especially when that harm is to their immortal soul, not just their physical body.

>Why does it matter what someone else does, as long as it doesn't harm anyone?
Because that's not what happens. They also create half-breed low IQ shitskins who will also commit more crime and violence too.

Personal freedom implies personal responsibility.

But nigger + white whore offspring DO harm people and are a direct threat to me personally. So fuck off.

Genocide is harmful.

sage

You should know as well as the rest of us that most of mankind has very little personal responsibility.

It's a joke online, but if you honestly group people based on arbitrarily traits and judge them for it you're a fucking idiot
If you're American, you probably didn't put a man on the moon and if you're black you probably aren't a slave.

People will be exterminated by robots before "everyone is mixed."

only in north america and europe. africa will still be black, asia will still be yellow.

Pol is a collective hivemind of failed individuals who come together over something basic as skin color. They are losers, and from this resentment escalates racism and other garbage ideologies. I look forward to war, as an upper class citizen, to purge America of whiney losers, both black and white, whom of which have no respect for the work and cultivation that defines the individual.

That sounds like something a loser would say

There's a billion white people, a couple hundred years ago there was a billion people in the world. Pick any random direction and just drive for a few hours and look around, they're everywhere they're not going anywhere

i dont, humans are like ants and our country is like the ant hill, each of us do different functions to make society function

youtube.com/watch?v=70E9KA48Sic

who gave anyone the right to individualism?'
>as long as it doesn't harm anyone
who cares?
>it's for the good of society
not my society or my good

The needs the of the majority outweigh the wants of the minority. Niggers and their coal burning sluts should all be shot. I don't give a fuck about mixing with Asians or Arabs, but niggers are subhumans. All other races need to come together to exterminate them. The most intelligent, hard working, and accomplished among them should be made honorary Aryans, and simply prevented from reproducing. Find a flaw in my plan.

Just because you are a fragile, melting snowflake doesn't mean the sun rising is "genocide".

Statistically it does harm someone. Namely the children and wife.

It should probably just be sent back to africa.

The majority of the population thinks mass murder is bad

>why does it matter if i fuck little kids, it doesnt harm anyone?

if you believe this to be acceptable you are broken

>kill all the niggers
>but not the BASED BLACK BROS

in my imagination they can
checkmate atheists

that would harms kids...

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

That's where you're wrong. A vocal minority of brain dead gender studies morons think that mass murder is bad. They can get in the showers too.

Don't be a fool.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_deGrasse_Tyson

we'll all be dead soon, stop caring about stuff just smoke some weed

Learn to compete and prevail - or go nature's way.

it harms the child you mong
>child will forever be ugly because of black
>child will be dumb because of black
>child will have an identity crisis because can't Identify with white or black
>>blacks will dislike because of "dat white debil"
>>white will dislike because of nigger genes

redstate.com/streiff/2017/01/19/neil-degrasse-tyson-moron/

The rights of individuals must be balanced with the good of society. Both are important.

Why is this so hard to understand? It's not one or the other. You can have both. White women fucking niggers hurts society and should be prevented, but women should be free to choose from any decent white suitor she wants.

Dwayne Johnson, Barack Obama, Halle Berry, Mariah Carey, Alicia Keys, Drake, Neil Tyson etc. all more successful than you

your point
They are outliers not the rule

>The most intelligent, hard working, and accomplished among them should be made honorary Aryans, and simply prevented from reproducing
Mein dude just how exactly will you get them to fight/work for your regime if it means they can't have children? They won't fight for you, they will do as men and beasts have always done. They will try to survive and reproduce.

Here's an idea...........

Cut off the welfare state, fully privatize as much industry as possible, no government subsidised healthcare, freedom of association and discrimination restored, and watch the problem over generations dissolve. The only reason we have a problem with immigration is that the welfare state attracts lazy people and provides a safety net for people who's cultures are too alien to assimilate easily. The reason we have a problem with Negroes is because we've been enabling the laziest and worst of them with welfare for 60-70 years. And as for race mixing that in and of itself is rare, seriously it is. It is the natural inclination of any person to date within their own race, deviation from this is rare. The only time race mixing gets encouraged is in times when social circumstances have pushed things in this direction or that.
Feminism via the welfare state detached women from the responsibility of choosing proper fathers as now the consequences were removed. These women would never choose negroes as fathers due to their largely undesirable traits but without the prospect of fatherhood they became just another taboo. Again, eliminate the welfare state and these women would be thinking long term about their children's future, not just tonight's lay.
Reduce the state and most of these problems will cease to exist. Aside from that the only thing you can control are the women you choose and the family you raise. If you want to preserve your bloodline, do so, but leave others to do as they please.