On July 24, 2016, for example, Trump Jr...

>On July 24, 2016, for example, Trump Jr. appeared on CNN’s State of the Union and proclaimed the notion that Russia wanted to help his father “phony” and “disgusting”:

>This was some six weeks after Trump Jr. met with a “Russian government lawyer” who wanted to give him information because the Russian government wanted to help his father.

Looks like DJT Jr is guilty of FAKE NEWS

also he fell for the "HanAssholeSolo is 15yo" meme, what a fucking retard

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dNpw4ngXVhY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

btw, why didn't you guys ever meme the "no puppet, no puppet, you're the puppet!" part of that debate? shit was pretty cash, Donny looked alpha af

So how did anyone in the meeting help Trump win?

>"there were no meetings between Trump campaign officials and Russian govt officials, shut up shill"
>"yeah there was a meeting, but who cares, shut up shill"
keep em coming buddy, we all see the goalposts moving

maybe if you're lucky enough Trump will grab your wife by the pussy someday :^)

you mean the meeting where he didn't get any information

>"the idea that Russians want to help my father is phony and disgusting!"
>"oh, except that time I was told the Russians wanted to help my father"
it's like you guys enjoyed being lied to

>no puppet, no puppet, you're the puppet!
kek, his face during that sequence, almost as good as
>"ALICIA MACHADO, WHO GAVE YOU THAT NAME????"

even if it was true i wouldn't care

likely some grain of truth was distorted with multiple repetitive unsourced claims making a mountain out of an anthill. that's how mainstream media does its "reporting"

>even if it was true i wouldn't care
at least you admit you're cucked, but also what do you mean "even if it was true"? he literally released the emails himself today, admitting he knew it was a russian government official and that the russians were trying to help his father.

you guys are impressively dumb, stay woke senpai

and then he got to the meeting and it was bullshit and nothing came of it

so why would he think they wanted to help

How official position in the Russian government did she hold?

so you're okay with them lying about having no contacts with the Russians?

Pol is a collective hivemind of failed individuals who come together over something basic as skin color. They are losers, and from this resentment escalates racism and other garbage ideologies. I look forward to war, as an upper class citizen, to purge America of whiney losers, both black and white, whom of which have no respect for the work and cultivation that defines the individual.

the mainstream media could find a bear shitting in the woods and blame it on the russians. because maybe trumps son mentioned he liked bears on twitter, so cnn and msnbc report "president begs russia to release grizzley bears on american citizens" followed by the suggestion that 27 intelligence agencies agree that russians are planting bear attacks and...

all from a bear shitting in the woods

>hurr durr moving da goal post means Blumpf is guilty of treason!

get the fuck over yourself, no law has been broken. stay triggered faggot.

>Russian govt lawyer

I thought she worked private sector?

you're probably taking it all out of context

perhaps not, but i have so little faith in your evidence that you'll have to spoon feed me your bullshit and i'll probably just spit it back up.

trump russia theories have all been disproven so far despite a big fuss being made by media. at this point such claims have zero credibility

the right wing media could find trump shitting in the woods and fight each other over who got to sniff it first

you're avoiding the fact that DJT Jr. consistently lied about not having contact with the Russians doe, pretty transparent deflections :^)

i know, every meetup picture shows exactly why no one here is worth taking seriously. it's just fun to see people defend a man who constantly lies to them

remember that super secret isis plan?

remember that "beautiful health care bill" they were putting the finishing touches on?

whatevs, I'm doing fine under his administration. it's the poor retarded whites who thought he'd help them out who will be crying in 4 years

does every Russian work for their govt?

>so why would he think they wanted to help

because they specifically say "This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump" in the emails...

>trumps son talks to some russian lawyer once and isn't given any useful info and really at best he might have been given some honest dirt on a dirty witch
becomes
>trump works for russia

ok buddy, i get it

> r*ssia
> private sector
aaaaaaaaahahahahah neu faggot doesnt lrn2r*ssia

she worked as a government consultant until 2001

not triggered, I realize no law has been broken, it's just funny watching you guys eat up Trump's lies and beg for more of them

>"shut up shill, Rosenstein wrote that letter by himself, Trump had no say, the WH said so"
>DJT: "I fired Comey because of that russia thing"
>"shut up shill, Trump can fire whoever, whenever he wants, who cares if he lied about the reason"
it's pathetic, you're so afraid of the big bad MSM that you're on your knees slurping down even worse lies

>"my jobs reports are real, but obama's were fake"
fucking kek

I never said that.

He asked:
>so why would he think they wanted to help

and in the emails it literally says that the Russian government wants to support Trump.

>trumps son talked to a russian lawyer who has allegedly at some point worked for russian government , about how hillary is dirty, and he didn't even get any dirt
becomes
>having contact with "THE RUSSIANS" :( OH NO
>trumps russian contacts!
>putin stole the cookies from the cookie jar using trumps russian contacts

Remember when Flynn lied about talking about sanctions with the Russian ambassador to the VP?
Remember when Trump lied about talking about sanctions with Putin?
Remember when Kushner lied about meeting the Russian ambassador?
Remember when sessions lied about meeting the russian ambassador?

this meeting was talked about a long time ago by Manafort and Kushner. For some reason now it's news worthy again.

Trump is going to be found accepting money from Russians during the campaign and you guys will just say "at least it isn't from liberals"

love it, can you please post a picture of what you look like for me?

r*ssia diaspora pls kys

Flynn was disposed of. Trump didn't lie about that. Kushner talked about the meeting a long time ago. Sessions had two brief encounters with the guy where he shook his hand and walked away. Not a memorable moment.

Is that why Kushner retroactively just put the meeting on his security clearance form? Is that why Manafort just told Congressional investigators about the meeting recently?

>remember when flynn told the russians that when trump takes office that they would discuss sanctions. merely said they'd discuss it, but made no actual discussion about it. a discussion about how they would wait to have that discussion till trump was president
yeah i remember
i remember a big fuck all

I bet the rest of that is bullshit taken out of context and inflated in importance as well

no they don't, once someone in Trump's orbit changes their story, the previous story ceases to exist and all memories are forgotten

they even memed the "(he did)" thing, where Trump literally said "Japan should have nukes" and then denied that the next day, despite there being video evidence

oh muh god he lied to the MEDIA?!!!!!! who the fuck cares, unless he lies to investigators then literally NOTHING will come of this

That doesn't include more lies from Kushner, More lies from Flynn, more lies from page, more lies from gordon, more lies from Manafort, more lies from sessions, and more lies from JR. All about russia

>Trump is going to be found accepting money from Russians during the campaign and you guys will just say "at least it isn't from liberals"
trump will be found out as a guy who had a russian sleep at one of his hotels once and the media will report it as "trump took money from the russians" and you'll spaz right out and start concocting russian conspiracy theories

>2017
>not lying to CNN

>mainstream media creates a story
>trump denies it
>mainstream media adjusts story
>trump admits some of it
>media inflates what's been admitted out of context
becomes trumps changes his story, trump lied!

kek, now you guys are literally just saying that they should lie

pls post pic

>naming one's autisitc kid after oneself
>after your own father did the same to your brother (Freddie) -- the kid he DIDN'T want to drown in a bucket of shit

Like fathers, like sons.

>mainstream media reports on a story
>trumpcucks: "it didn't happen, stop listening to unnamed sources, FAKE NEWS"
>trump: "yeah, it happened, so what?"
>trumpcucks: "yeah, it happened, so what?"
pls think for yourself. you don't have to like the MSM to realize that trump is a POS, there's a sane middle ground

>some six weeks after Trump Jr. met with a....
Exactly, DTJ had known for six weeks that Russia had no desire to help his father. They just wanted poor Russian babies adopted by wealthy Americans.

how about you post a pic?
i bet you got pale skin, a shark smile, and piggy little eyes. maybe some trendy tattoo and gel in your hair

thats not what i said at all, what i said was lying to the media isnt fucking illegal

oh no jews!
no i see i was wrong

we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes!

and there is no sane middle ground, we're drowning in bullshit from all sides and frankly trump has less shit on his face then anyone i've ever seen in politics. not that i completely trust him, but most of the dirt on trump is nothingburgers taken out of context, like half the shit you've dumped in this thread without any proof.

>"W-we're not d-d-deflecting! Y-you g-guys are!"

What a coincidence that everything Trump's been accused of is something that Clinton or Obama, or their aides/allies, have done. Are they trying to gaslight the American public in advance of the criminal charges that will be brought against them?

>how about you post a pic?
nah, not that stupid, just hoping you were

>pale skin
correct, my biggest flaw :^(
>a shark smile
not sure what that means
>piggy little eyes
pretty nice eyes from what I've been told
>maybe some trendy tattoo
too much of a pussy to get a tattoo, I know I'd regret anything I got within a year
>and gel in your hair
duh

you chubby or not?

taking things out of context is how he sees the world. so don't blame him, it's not his fault, it's the fluouride in his water

i have curves yes, stop fat shaming me

So this the newest pasta?

ariana is a whore i wish she died

youtube.com/watch?v=dNpw4ngXVhY

work on it bub, aint no excuse for a healthy young man to be a fatty

i'm bored tho, bye

He met with some nobody not engaged on Russian government who have nothing about anti-Hillary material he was searching.

But whatever makes you feel better till you run out of made up outrage.

it means your smile is bullshit and predatory and creepy because you are a hollow person who can only sneer at other people and everything real and serious is a cheeky little game for you to smugly grin at. nobody likes you

It's an ego sort of thing. They want their legacy to live on. Not just in their kids or their business, but their name as well. Their full name. It's like still being alive to them, having someone with the exact same name and blood keeping their father's name still being active in the world.

It just more of nothing about Russian collusion. They met with her for 10 minutes. She said she doesn't represent the Russian government. Russia doesn't know who she is even. It's just a distraction with a lot of nothing on top.

imagine my shock

You get the dastardly trump this time for sure