Jew

>Jew
>complains about Muslims for a living
oh wow what an fascinating character, I should donate to his patreon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rks0RpzXhzI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you goys got it all wrong, us semites are united.

>tfw you will never see Israel overrun with smelly brown people
Why even live?

> Be woman
> Feminism is stupid guys
wew better donate $50 a month

>mad we are more ethnically pure than you
you goys should blanda up

>philosophy by childhood experience the man

I could tolerate an atheist saying Islam has only one interpretation, but having that said by a Jew who makes allowances for his religion?

Pretty hypocritical.

>mad we are more inbred than you
FTFY. Ashkenazi have roots from Europe, Middle East, and Sub-Saharan Africa.

I love this guy.

Looks like an Ewok.

>thought gad was some smart goatfucker
>look him up
>sandkike

>FTFY. Ashkenazi have roots from Europe, Middle East, and Sub-Saharan Africa.
its interesting you say that, because it say I'm 100% european.

I bet your ass is blacked

literally this

I thought he was an Arab too, dirty heebs tricking me for the last time.

>you had to look him up with a name like gad saad and a nose like a penis
m90, you ain't to bright

>southpark avatar

>pirate flag

Lots of Arabs look like that, and the language is similar too. I never paid attention to him just saw his Twitter, and assumed he was some manner of Sandperson. I guess he still his, just the worst variety.

>Let us bow our heads and praise G-d for returning the Promised Land to His (((chosen (European) people))) , even though they killed Yeshuah. Remember that G-d will bless those who bless Israel. And don't read the Talmud, goyim. The (((chosen people))) still follow the Torah, goy.
Every cuckstream church ever

kek even if you hate Joe Rogan you have to watch this part

>40 minutes of a Jew complaining about Muslims
>Joe: what would you say to people who claim there's an inherent problem in Judaism? That Jewish people treat Muslims as inferior under their law?
>Gad: muh ostrich logic
you literally can't make this up
go to 41:49
youtu.be/rks0RpzXhzI

this is why I think pseudointellectuals like Gad Saad and Jordan Peterson are idiots, they're so used to being in their hugbox only arguing with retards that when pressed lightly by someone like Joe who's just there to be nice and hear your arguments, they fake stupid like they're misunderstanding and answer a question that wasn't asked. I doubt there's any Jew that doesn't know in Israel they literally have religious segregated services. I was in Israel and they had gyms that gentiles couldn't enter.

All e-celeb posters should be murdered in front of their families.

I want to nut in her

I think he already nutted inside us

did you..

you just compared gad saad and jp? You are retarded there is a 45 IQ differences between the two

post their IQs. Just because Jordan Peterson talks fast doesn't mean he's smarter. Also higher IQ = more autistic when you get into high IQ, so it's not necessarily a net positive

He's not worth it.
I bet he doesn't even clean his room.

EPIC I hope you're donating to his patreon user. Listening to JP makes you so smart!

> Also higher IQ = more autistic when you get into high IQ
What? Where the fuck did you hear this retarded meme from?
> Inb4 asspull
The idea that high IQ=autism is tumblr-tier stupid lefty meme territory

jordan stated he's 150ish

>but of course he did he's a liar!!!!!!!11!!!

I know..but I am bored after all

>Being this low IQ
>Irony Quotient
BORT yourself out

I'm 130ish

>everyone knows IQ is flawed and is not accurate at all!

hahaha, borederline genius wow. Are you an astronaut? or...

>b8ing this hard for bumps in their shit thread

I'm a student studying nanoscience but whatever

You see thats not how it works. You should have just said:

>I'm a student
lmao, genius. you must study at harvard too

read the flag and stop bumping my thread dummy ;)

Jordan Peterson's alright. He is not some god tier intellectual though.

He's interesting but I definitely don't agree with all his conclusions.

He's spent too much time inside the hug box and not enough time challenging himself.

Holy shit, this is fucking hilarious
>Irony Quotient
>Unironically gives his alleged Intelligence Quotient
More like Incognizant Quotient!
If your autism wasn't so goddamn funny, I would suggest you gas yourself.

Has anybody noticed how Jordan Peterson's is starting to realise there is only one solution?

I can see it tormenting hi m.

I'm seriously 130ish and have no idea what you're on about. Keep posting your Sup Forums memes though, so epic. I like your flag.

>have no idea
>Incognizant Quotient
Welp, at least you can make fun of yourself.

I'm seriously 140ish

What are you going to do about that bucko? You are dumb as a rock. Get on my level.

WTF, I never implied IQ was not accurate or useful or anything, I was challenging his assertion that at higher levels it becomes autism. Are you autistic?

Armenians are European too but it doesn't mean they are white. Stop lying to yourself Chaim.

>missing the point this much
and you call me autistic. I'm saying I have high IQ and have no idea what the word incognizant even means. I can guess, but my point is high IQ doesn't mean much. Keep posting your epic smackdowns xD try calling me autistic again it really hides your own autism.

I never implied you implied....stop implying these implications, calm down jim

I'm 140ish and I'm MENSA certified you brainlet. Yo will never obtain this high intellect

>try calling me autistic again it really hides your own autism.
>I know you are but what am I
Hey, you're smart for an 8 year old.
On a serious note, why are you even here? I bet you cry when you see skinny jews.

fair enough senpai I believe you, it's not unrealistic

>doesn't understand my post yet again
incredible

>why are you even here?
killing time listening to joe rogan and some Jew talk about Muslims, arguing with people on Sup Forums about shit related

Exactly, and I can judge based off your vocabulary/self awareness you are no where near 130.

An aborignal huffing gas and playing with a didgeridoo probably has around the same IQ as you

Oh no, you flipped it on me again. Shit, that's two in a row.
I have a certified 1 IQ and I voted for Brumbledumpf. You will never match my intellect when we MAGA, my XD brother.

>I can judge based off your vocabulary/self awareness you are no where near 130
never mind you have no idea what IQ even is

Must say, I consider the Jewish problem of higher priority than the Muslim problem. Without the former we wouldn't have the latter.

incredible how a little bit of racial pandering can make people feel so confident they understand things they know nothing about

whatever I don't need to defend my posts, you're so up your own ass you think I'm anti-racist. It's incredible what you're coming out with.

First it stood for Irony Quotient, then you unironically gave your Intelligence Quotient, having no sense of irony whatsoever.
Then it stood for Incognizant Quotient, because you were totally oblivious to the fact that I was making fun of you with the Irony Quotient remark.
Then you admitted you don't know the definition of the word "incognizant," which is extremely unlikely if your IQ is really 999 or whatever.
Tl;dr Everyone is making fun of the smugness you exhibited by talking about your IQ.

irony quotient isn't a thing you sperg stop taking your stupid mind games literally, I don't care. I hope you're doing something else while posting this. I'm not reading all that if it's about this nonsense.

>inb4 he claims I don't understand a joke when he can't understand I can acknowledge a joke and move on

>irony quotient isn't a thing
That's the point of turning it into a joke.
This is just...I'm done.
I'll take my 1 IQ and go home.

and that is why she can pay her bills.

kek

let me interpret this>give me more bumps my thread sucks

meant to linkmy IQ is dropping by the second. I must leave this thread now

Those test really only go back like 300 years if that retard.

see learn howto sage

I would lend you an IQ, but I only have the one...

To be honest, a lot of American Indians are a lot smarter than whites, depending on the tribe.

soooo when do you fags go back to school?

September

figured

He is the closest thing the right has to an academic with internet presence that is on their side. They'll eat it right up.