Just took this, so how do you do fellow whites?

Just got my 23andjew test and unsurprisingly I am mostly iberian and native american. Should I feel privilaged or oppressed? I swear this is the best position to be in. I can brag about the accomplishments of my fellow Jews and Iberians but I also get to pull my oppressed card out and call the Anglos for the evil colonizers that they are. No I am not going anywhere because this is my rightful land.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hqIsc8ooXug
youtube.com/watch?v=hQcF2QitzJc
youtube.com/watch?v=1-SIXYhZSeI
youtube.com/watch?v=Vq5HkukfCEY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/23andMe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You should feel the need to kys instead subhuman

sorry but you have to go back john...

dont mind me I'll just get
c o m f y

Jesus Christ what the fuck happened to your genetics?

Well desu idc but goddamn are you mestizos such ugly shits. This is why race mixing is wrong even pure Amerindians are less ugly. Maybe it's the moorish goatfucker genes that makes you ugly?

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=hqIsc8ooXug

castizo pride worldwide. mestizos in ovens, thanks.

haha, you have the same admixture as Miss Universe Ximena Navarrete.

She's also 65% European.

sure John just stay away from my disgusting women and make sure you dont spread whatever cancer infiltrated yours

65% is Harnizo, not Castizo (75%).

haha this woman is only 65% Euro, just like OP. You're probably a butthurt nigger or Pajeet.

>woman

this.

he sounds wayy too butthurt. Like mindlessly cursing and calling me ugly without even knowing what I look like.

show your face pajeet

FPBP

>being such an autistic virgin that you try to argue Miss Universe is unattractive

stay mad, virginboy.

I've had more children than you've had sexual encounters.
>tfw mad beaner dicklet hasn't been inside a vagina since the day he was born

I've seen hotter

Remember Ivan, every night before you tuck yourself to sleep on that shitty bed inside your europoor broke down apartment, theres a spic somewhere on the other side of the world living inside a 2500 sq foot house and driving a corvette thanking god he isnt you

switching proxies or a couple of gay spics? there's no reason for 2 straight men to fellate each other this hard on the internet.

Kys SPIC

>tfw you will never truly be white
Why did one of my great great great great great great great great great grandparents have to fuck a nigger? I don't understand.

I wish I never ordered this kike test

this

Pshh nothin personel

>Poojeet angry that Hispanics get higher quality women than he can

stay mad, virginboy.

Master race here

Whats pure 100%?
My ancestors had the class to ship in women from spain, no natives, so what caste am i in?

Remember Paco, every night before you tuck yourself to sleep on that shitty bed inside your amerishart broke down trailer, theres a spic somewhere on the other side of the border living inside a 500 sq foot house and riding a donkey wishing senor trump wasn't such a bad hombre

Richard Spencer also .2% Sub-Saharan African on his DNA test, so he's not White either.

Fuck off shitskin.

I have several cars my man and a neat house in Newport
>corvette
you still an underclassmen, genetically inferior mongrel and a pleb, while I'm a well connected old money guy. you see, you are not a part of the chic life, you are just a middle class chimp that believes that he made it. Idiots like you keep this piggy bank known as America afloat. Keep larping delusional loser.

Don't forget to pay your taxes, cause I'm not doing it

>poojeet
Is this how beaners meme? They have to pretend everyone else is Indian because it's better to be metaphorically shit than literally shit?

Remember that the way these things work is by shared markers, or strings of genetic code. So those less than 5% amounts don't really mean much, only that there was some code that's shared, it doesn't necessarily mean you are part Jew or Nog, only that you and they have those markers in common. Could be a shared ancestor grouping from before those branches of proto-humans even separated. Some people get really weird obscure things in small amounts, 96% Japanese with 4% native American and so on, due to shared ancestry before prehistoric migrations. This doesn't mean you are not part kike/sandnigger whatever, just that it isn't clear. High percentages are much more likely to mean a recent common ancestor.

Exactly. Negro/abo admixture in any quantity is a literal disqualification from the "human" status. A rudiment, if you will.

>the white girls fuck dogs meme is true

POO

I think that would make you a Criollo/Creole in the original caste system, although that term has been conflated with other peoples to the point where it is confusing. Also could just be called Americano.

You don't get it. Fem trash of different ethnic and racial groups fucks whatever.

You can't get White woman. You literally can't """""cuck""""" White man. Any female of European racial extraction that has even a slight potential to miscegenate is a genetic trash we don't want in our high trust well off communities in the first place

>Mexico has as many street shitters as Iraq
lmao, tell your abuela to poo in loo too, that nasty puta.

but but but.. I've had sEverAl CarS, yoU SubHuman... Ivan amigo you'll never have the standard of living I have. never. Let me also tell you that Iberians have contributed more to the modern world in terms of navigation and helping setup the new world than you.

Also you can't call me racially inferior when you're a flithy ape like slav like pic related.. Dude my Indian ancestors are more attractive than slavs

>Iberian
Juan, just stop. You're less than 1/3 Iberian and most of that is probably Moor. You're basically a nigger.

>paying people to steal your dna
>being this cuck in 2017

Holy shit

What do you expect? The guy is barely qualified to sell oranges in the barrio. He can forget about mowing my lawn.

Look at my DNA and then at yours, untermensch

your average upper middle class ethnic Russian (people I'm dealing with) looks like this, just for the future reference.

Me - tax free income, multiple cars, and property in several nations
You - genetically inferior sudaca who thinks that corvette is a fucking achievement

not from Mexico though this is the best comeback you could muster? stay mad, Poojeet. wear some deodorant and poo in the toilet and maybe girls will fuck you.

feels good also for thos who would call me a cuck my dna is already store in a gov facility for my job
23andme and that one match up tho the other one had like a 2% more differents in england i think if i can fine it later after this drink ill post it

>poo in loo
>virgin
It took you 10 minutes to think of a way to rehash the same """""insult""""" for the 7th time
OP posted his whiteness, let's see your IQ. I'm guessing it will be in the 60s as well.

What do you look like? Post a pic.

Pol is a collective hivemind of failed individuals who come together over something basic as skin color. They are losers, and from this resentment escalates racism and other garbage ideologies. I look forward to war, as an upper class citizen, to purge America of whiney losers, both black and white, whom of which have no respect for the work and cultivation that defines the individual.

you have posted neither your whiteness nor your IQ because you're a bitter low IQ shitskin.

i took it and found out i'm jewish

youtube.com/watch?v=hQcF2QitzJc

why is it that the average russian either looks like a slav which resemble albino apes or a disgusting turk roach.

I mean just look at this video
youtube.com/watch?v=1-SIXYhZSeI

they all have this monotonous ugly looks.. You consider yourself racially superior but by what metric? You're fucking ugly and you don't sound intelligent to me. Iberians are much more beautiful. Also Ivan owing multiple cars don't mean shit if none of them ride like this

youtube.com/watch?v=Vq5HkukfCEY

also you keep bragging about being tax free, you're a leech to your government and you're the reason Russia looks like shit

>upper class citizen
>looks forward to war
Oh sweetie, I hope for your sake you have a military background. People like you aren't meant for that life. You'll die a coward's death.
The mongrel in your picture is a sub 90 IQ shitskin.

why are Poos so easy to trigger?

>she still thinks I'm a poo

Here's mine. Something maybe you guys can help me with is mate selection. Should I try to bleach or find other castizos? Really unsure

Be honest - I'm genetic trash right?

what do you think your options are realistically?

I ordered a test from ancestry but I have reserves since they supposedly sell genetic information. Is it safe goys?

Haha dude you're fucking disgusting to look at, your mustache looks pathetic and you basically have pubes for chin hair.. you look like a fat monkey.

1 drop man, I'm sorry

get a White women, duh. Latinos do the best with White women among non-White groups.

I know a nice mostly redpilled white woman thats into me but I also can't deny that I'm attracted to latinas and there are alot where I live

>Iberian
>Native American

That's not him you dumbass

Remember someone with only 65% Euro mixture can still look like this:

Don't listen to the jealous losers who tell you next to mix. They're just angry they can't get laid.

I'm actually actively contributing to tax evasion in the USA, Benelux, Switzerland, Norway, Germany, Austria. Like a beaver I bite on the anti-European machine that finances our genocide and genetically inferior subhumans on welfare daily. Less money to it, more money to my fellow tribal Celtic-Germanics. Besides, as I wrote earlier retards like you will pay all the taxes that must be payed. You are a subhuman mule for the banking driven economy and should not forget your place in this world.
>You consider yourself racially superior but by what metric?
Because I'm healthy and intelligent 100% genetic Northwestern European. No upgrade from here.

Make no mistake, you are not Iberian either, you are a relatively pale negro.
See

Whites deserve to live and have a race and although I'm not white I dunno if I would want to contribute to further mixing even tho I'm mixed that's my conflict

are you good looking? its all that matters. I don't care if you're mixed with something as long as you're not an eye sore. A lot of these guys have huge self esteem issues because they look so shit and no one will fuck them that all they cling into is their inbred "pure" ancestry.. you can't claim to be racially superior when you're objectively inferior looking no matter how white you are

>Iberian, Jewish
Yes

>Don't listen to the jealous losers who tell you not to mix.*

All that admixture in this thread, holy fuck...How does it feel to be genetic mutants?

Jesus, even I'm white by comparison. I don't mind. I'm tired of privileged faggots who don't have race mixing great grandfathers telling me I can't be white

>are you good looking?
lmao, this faggot trying to find a boyfriend on Sup Forums

Male or female Whites don't racemix, seeRacemixing betters our race. Pleb mongrel trash gets more brown - good.

Pol is a collective hivemind of failed individuals who come together over something basic as skin color. They are losers, and from this resentment escalates racism and other garbage ideologies. I look forward to war, as an upper class citizen, to purge America of whiney losers, both black and white, whom of which have no respect for the work and cultivation that defines the individual.

I'm more worried about the Celtic and Gaul component. I do have the odd urge to steal and riot occassionally.

It always makes me laugh seeing the faces on guys like you when I hook up with 11/10 latina bitches from the New World when i visit. Meanwhile you post random faggots with plain jane white women like it's a personal accomplishment. Lol

Don't be jealous mate.

Outside of the spergs on this board, no one cares about racial purity. Why would you take dating advice from resentful, socially maladjusted losers?

You can't be White and never will be White. Even in 5000 years of mixing with """"Whites"""". Quarter Jew, 1/16 Persian, 1/64 Sioux, 1/512 negro; doesn't matter. Bloodline of ancestors is corrupted and genetic pollution is done. Moreover, they will forever carry the genetic memory of high racial treason.

Ashkenazi=nigger blood, never forget.

>no one cares about racial purity
t. mongrel subhuman
I reckon how we was sitting at a family gathering and my father's friend was complaining about his son dating a Swiss Frnch girl, the next guy told "at least she's not Greek" and everyone burst into laughter.

Awesome, then I am going to infiltrate and genocide the white race.

Post face if you can. Want to see what that looks like

>12% plains nigger
>infiltrating white groups
Kek, maybe BLM. Cops in America would've racially profiled and shot you already.

if you lived in the US I would have loved to report a criminal scum shit like you that thinks tax evasion is ok. If you don't like a law or policy you protest but I forgot that in your shit commie hole you can't even do that since one of those slav monkeys will rape you. What a shit mentality for someone who self proclaims to be intelligent. You're usually the biggest retards, other than being a criminal and bitter incel because your genetics are shit, what other skills do you posses?

if your nipples aren't pink, you aren't white.
/thread

if you think Latinas are hotter than White women, then carry on.

the Hispanic/White intermarriage rates are the same for both genders, so no one gives a shit.

They'll never detect me

>2.5% Ashkenazi
ONE DROP

You quite literally can't. We detest you, don't like you and keep our literal enclaves neat and tight. The less Whites are out there, the harsher impure filth get treated

Ask yourself why Mexico never had sudaca or spic President.
>If you don't like a law or policy you protest
I don't care about the law. It's for serfs like (you)

Bullshit, I can smell you through my damn screen. Why so much cocoa butter?

That's not Zezima

>23andme was cofounded by (((Anne Wojcicki))) ex-wife of Google founder (((Sergey Brin)))
congratulations, you just payed money to give your dna to the jews so they can give you inaccurate results, sell your dna to the highest bidder and also frame you in future false flags
how does it feel to have big jewish cock ramming your ass?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/23andMe

>Ask yourself why Mexico never had sudaca or spic President.
they did. Porfirio Diaz was a Mestizo.

you're retarded.

am I white you guys ?

We had a solution for that in North Carolina.