Authorities: 3-year-old killed for drinking milk from jug

>Authorities: 3-year-old killed for drinking milk from jug

ORLANDO, Fla.

A woman's girlfriend and the girlfriend's mother beat the woman's 3-year-old boy with a plastic rod and then threw him across a room because he drank milk from a jug, authorities said Monday. The boy died of his injuries.

Lakesha Lewis, 28, and her mother, Callene Barton, 58, have each been charged with first-degree murder in the death of Xavier Mokarzel-Satchel, according to an arrest affidavit from the Orange County Sheriff's Office. They were being held without bail on Monday.

Lewis was the girlfriend of Xavier's mother, Brandi Mokarzel. The three lived together with Barton and one of Barton's grandchildren in an Orlando apartment, according to the arrest report.

10tv.com/article/authorities-3-year-old-killed-drinking-milk-jug

TNB

Man, I've spent like 6 or 7 hours on four different nigger hate threads here today. Not sure I've got one more in me, user

>Not sure I've got one more in me, user
Can you try

>Killed for drinking milk from jug
More like, killed from living with literal apes.

Well he'll never drink from a jug again, so I guess lesson learned.

the one on the right is a woman

Trips. Also why are they punishing these good nogs? Should be giving them medals for getting rid of another dindu (and then sterilizing them both. And then killing them and burying them with their medals.)

*breathes deep*

Fucking niggers, man

>florida
sounds about right

where's the father?

2 women?!?!

That supposedly are women but look like men. Maybe they have a high dose of testosterone in their blood, they must have a 4-inch clit.. that's why they are always angry and behave like wild fauna..

glad you found the silver lining familiamalam

>milk jug half full kind of guy

robbing liquor stores for milk jugs to feed his kid

Pol is a collective hivemind of failed individuals who come together over something basic as skin color. They are losers, and from this resentment escalates racism and other garbage ideologies. I look forward to war, as an upper class citizen, to purge America of whiney losers, both black and white, whom of which have no respect for the work and cultivation that defines the individual.

Oh I see, it's pasta.
I should've lurked moar.

>Pol

>Brandi Mokarzel
Mom sounds white and Jewish.

3 way lesbians?

WHY IS IT ALWAYS FUCKING FLORIDA?!?!

Fucked up parents

If it wasnt the milk this week it would have been for not finishing his peas next week

that split down that one bitches lip looks like shit I used to get from using amphetamines too much, prob crack addicts.

It's not like there won't be more tomorrow.

Ugly people with an ugly child, look at that Vegeta hairline

Burned coal
Had a niglet baby
Paid the price

hahaha the boondocks meme about niggers drinking from containers and getting "thay" asses whooped is real.